Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Okay this night just got better! This women could probably take him there to find the person that Halo's been talking to via Siana's hair piece. "I do." Hi eyes still focused on her, taking in her features as he paused. This place, he needed a break from it, try and help Key, try and hopefully find Siana. "As for the magician you seek...I'd still like to know why you pursue her.."
♎﹃﹄♋

Lucky Risk-Taker

((Solo post for now. will try to get back in once my immune system starts doing its job))

Rot descended the stairs on heavy feet, head hung low and Om dangling off one horn. The little bear looked concerned for his owner as much as the immortal was concerned for Key. He still hadn't been able to enter Michael's little dimension or where the hell ever it was he was keeping her. It should have been simple considering how easily he got the demon's attention before.

She's safe where she is,, he kept telling himself. She won't come to further harm... but the damn waiting is going to drive me insane!

Sitting heavily on a couch, he sighed and leaned forward to be alone with his thoughts. So wrapped up was he that Rot failed to notice the huge claws daintily reaching up to grasp the back of his seat. Nor did he notice the blonde head and innocent eyes of Alma as she peeked over at him and softly said, "Hi..."

Rot didn't jump but he did crick his neck looking around in surprise. Cracking it back in place, he sighed and forced a tired smile. "Hi, yourself. Sorry if I disturbed you," he croaked, not having spoken for quite a while. Alma's cheeks flushed and she smiled a more genuine, if bashful, smile.

"N-No, no, it's okay," she protested softly, carefully climbing up and over the couch to sit beside the immortal. "You seem really sad...." A moment passed before she suddenly asked, "Is it because of Miss Key?"

Rot felt his heart throb achingly at her name and managed a single, slow nod after a minute. "Yeah... you know what happened?"

Alma nodded sadly, her eyes welling a little and Om was on her shoulder in a flash, dabbing her tears with his bear paws. "I overheard people... she's very sick, isn't she? Someone hurt her?"

Rot nodded again, for a little while forgetting who Alma used to be. "Someone did, yeah. That person is gone now... but I have the cure for her, so you don't have to worry."

Alma shook her head violently and looked up at Rot with pleading eyes. "I do worry! I have every right to! There are lots of bad people out there... not here. People are nice here. They're strange like you and me, but in a good way. Those bad people... I get so mad thinking about them!" Her clawed hands tightened on nothing in front of her, the muscles creaking dangerously with the same force that destroyed the two Nails before. Then all at once she wilted and the hands fell limp at her sides.

Rot was again reminded who he was speaking to and fought to sigh an exasperated sigh. Again the past was trying to eat him up from the inside and that little outburst was something he knew came from Alma's past self. At least that hadn't changed.

"If you want... you can come with me to see Key when I get permission," he offered after a few minutes of silence passed. "If you want, that is. I don't know when that'll be."

Alma finally managed a sleepy smile and nodded. "I'd like that," she said and yawned rather cutely. "Is it okay if I nap here, mister Rot?" At the immortal's nod, Alma smiled again and laid her blonde head on his shoulder and within seconds was instantly asleep. Om had already curled up on the girl's chest and Rot finally sighed.

Leaning his own head back, he too drifted into fitful slumber on that couch.

Dapper Seeker

(Feel better soon, Rot!)

The silver haired lady clucked her tongue and gave a languid smile. Had she not been in such a hurry...it would have proved an amusing venture to tease the man before her. Sadly, such pleasing circumstances had yet to present themselves of late.

"I am a friend of hers, so to speak. She and I go way back and often work together. In fact, she was meant to assist in something a few days ago..." Hadley reached into her pocket and pulled out a watch, staring over the many hands rather intently. "I know time in each dimension flows differently... And this dimension here is rather strange in and of itself, but..."

She put it away, relinquishing another sigh.

"She's taken far too long, even for her. Something has gone wrong. And I need assistance."

Halo and Hadley were no longer alone. The woman caught the scent of two new individuals on the tavern floor. Their idle conversation mattered little to her... until one such name drew her attention. Those amber orbs widened and her brow perked. She turned to address them... and found them sound asleep.

"Would ye care te enlighten me..." She rounded on Halo, the accent arising with her newly found temperament. "What the 'ell is goin' on?"

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
((Like wise man))
The way she moved, the way her eyes shifted and locked. There was obviously more to this women and above that there was her connection with Key. "Well then if you're in a hurry..." He paused, while she checked her watch he cleaned himself off. "Let's take this conversation on the go." Halo didn't know when the others had arrived. But seeing the women's attention shift over to them then back to him was interesting, especially with the accent. From calm and collected to angry and vexed.

Now was the time to earn his ride, this little game played long enough. Soon enough one of the crystal beings returned with the bauble in hand. Halo taking the item from the being, the dagger being brought as well. Still encased in crystals he formed a sheath and belt around his hip. it looked rather nice if he said so himself. "I'll tell you what's going on..." He started with a smirk, adjusting the orange top, his forward hair being patted down to keep it in shape. "if you can get me to Paragon."
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Now...this was a rather interesting development.

Hadley straightened as Halo offered his bargain, the crystal being nearby grabbing up her divided attention neatly enough. No wonder the Arro had stayed around after Mallory's assignment had ended. The energy types here were constantly shifting... It was just up the girl's alley. Hadley on the other hand...

She was more interested in their personalities. And the man's little quips were enough to bring a chuckle from her usual honeyed tone. Relaxing once more, Hadley regarded him kindly.

"Well, sweetheart... I don't always give free rides." She grinned, something flashing in her amber gaze. "But I suppose I can make an exception. For you."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Man he had to thank Shadow for helping him with his poker face! Even more so Halo had to thank a lot of the regulars and just bastards who put him through hell over the years! His brow arched, the smirk growing as she spoke. it was nice to hear her agree to the ride, his steps measured stepping close, eyes leveled out with one another as his eyes narrowed out slightly. That flash in her eyes, something to play on. "Warn you love, hard one to handle....Though I'll be sure to repay your kindness..." His voice a whisper, a small pause taken as he faced forward. "Also I don't know if you'd be able to handle me...But let's get the fun started shall we?" After you..." A small bow given, not for a second did his eyes leave her's.

This game he was playing was dangerous, a place he was sure he had never been to. The place that the hit had been called from. There was the chance to find Siana, but even more so there was the chance to find whoever called the hit, and to end them. This Hadley women had a dark air about her, a hunger, a danger. Couldn't afford to lower his guard for even a second, for that one second would no doubt cost him his life. 'This should be fun.' The smirk grew as the thought of excitement tingled his heart.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Amusement gleaned in the depths of her eyes and a hunger pressed on Hadley's instincts. Prey. Delicious, delightful...prey. The woman was hard pressed not to begin hunting then and there, but... Business first and always. Besides... it had occurred to the Mirror Magician that her friend knew this fellow and... Well...it wouldn't due to make him lunch. Not until she had more appropriate reasons.

Rising from her seat Hadley took a moment to turn about and looked back on Halo. She made a great show of walking to the door, hardly containing her delight in each hearty step. And when she turned to peek back on him her finger whisked up and she requested him near.

"Well then...shall we be off?" The silver haired woman looped her arm against her own hip for him to take.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Someone seemed to be enjoying themselves. if it wasn't for all that time he had spent with Bobbie, then the three nights with Angel along with all the other seductive beings he has come across the boy would probably be caught right now. The lovely night owl whose teeth were razor sharp obviously touched a cord whenever she was here. 'Think this is one of those, I like to see her leave moments.' He smirked once more as she gestured for him to come to her. 'I do like this...but no time for fun. Gotta get to Paragon.' The thought flowed about. if she truly wished to make a show of her movements then why not humor her. Following suite he tried to make his approach to mimic the same vibe she had given him.

When he was beside her his smirk turned to a smile, a small bow of the head given before his arm hooked with her's. in truth he moved a bit closer. Something just told him he didn't want to part from her. Never doubt the creeping shiver or goosebumps your body signals out. They can actually save you. "Yes my dear lead the way."
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Drawing her own voluptuous self near, Hadley gave one more glance over Halo's appealing frame before nodding her head assuredly. As he took her arm and entwined it with her own the lady stepped out the door and into the night. The icy winter air was refreshing, connecting her senses back to the moment at hand. She breathed in deep, parting her lips to speak.

"Oh, one more thing..." She purred. "You best hang on tight."

There came a flash, as dim as an ember flickering in a dying flame. And the duo were gone.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Now?"

Angel sat upon the Tavern roof, her wings perking up a bit. 'Ah, not yet. I do feel if our presence was seen so soon this place will take us for granted. A bit longer.'

Angel sighed and looked over towards the lake. 'If this place dies again wit will be your fault.' she mumbled before standing up.

'I trust the children would not allow that. And if they do, we can just start over again. We will all withdraw for now. Just a bit longer, then we will have some fun. Until then, I have something entertaining for you, one town over.'

"Okay Master..." she replied before disappearing once again.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Laying on his bed Blaise let out a sigh as he stared at the ceiling. What was even doing anymore? Sitting around staring at rocks trying to see if they'ed do anything different than the last hour of just sitting there? This was really getting boring.

Sitting up he moved and sat on the edge of the bed. Looking back at the rock serpent coiled up on the bed still. Smiling he gave the snake a little whistle causing it to wake up slowly, crackle a little bit, then sluggishly slither over to it's master. Wrapping itself around his arm it began to crackle happily. Smiling he got up from his bed and made his way to the door.

"How bout we turn in the souls to Master then we go for a walk? Maybe even go to the garden? I haven't been to the garden since Angel brought me here to visit for the first time. How's that sound Monty?" he asked with a grin as he left his room. The snake simply crackled happily again and nuzzled his arm. "Alrighty then sounds good to me too."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((Jess will be on later tonight if anybody wants to rp))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Strutting barefoot towards the direction of the tavern with her hands behind her back a young red headed woman appearing to be in her early twenties periodically stopped to sniff at the air. The red head woman wore a sleeveless short skirt red kimono that looked like it was torn up on purpose, black short shorts just in case if anyone decided to sneak a peak up her skirt, a black biker's jacket with an odd dark pink symbol on her back. Chains were wrapped around the woman's waist, fore arms, and neck. On the woman's left index finger she wore a fairly noticeable red gemstone ring.

Walking through the building's doors and into the bar area the woman scanned the room for a few moments and blinked. Where was he at? The place had his scent all over it. Sniffing the air again to try and find were the scent was strongest the woman slowly started walking over to the dark hallway.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((smallest pic I could find that looks like her sorry sweatdrop ))

Dapper Seeker

User Image

Thick, heavy boots pushed themselves through the tavern doors of Haven's Night. With a long, dark coat ensnaring his rather chilled frame, Arden's scarlet gaze peered beyond his sunglasses. A deep, melodic rhythm echoed from the ear set situated on either side of his stately self. He stepped in, allowing the doors to close behind him.

"Huh... Not much of a crowd right now..." He muttered, more to himself than the rather empty room.

Plunging his hand into his coat pocket he pulled from its contents a pack of gum, unwrapping the little ditty and plopping it onto his tongue. The man grimaced, but began to chew. That was, until his rubied stare paused on a woman nearby. The only other occupant in the tavern...currently.

"Ah. Guess I wasn't so alone as I first thought..."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Walking into the dark hallway the woman continued to follow his scent until she came to a door with no handle. Guessing it was a push door she placed her hand and tried to force it open. Odd, the door wouldn't open even if she pushed it on either the left or right side. Not only that she stopped and focused on it she noticed a strange presence about the door.....and the entire building. She didn't like it. Walking out of the hallway with a puzzled look on her face she began to wonder if someone was playing a trick on her or if he really didn't want to see any of them. Frowning she really hoped that the second thought wasn't true.

Finally noticing that she wasn't alone in the building she walked over to the man's table. "Excuse me sir.....I don't mean to bother you but have you seen a little boy about yay tall running around here?" she asked as she held out her hand about 3 feet off the ground. Though she paused and tapped her lip in thought with index finger with the ring on it. "Oh dear, it's been so long since I've seen him he's probably grown."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff