Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blaise's eyes widened as he was pulled into her hug, he honestly wasn't expecting it at all. He couldn't remember the last time someone actually gave him a real hug. It was actually starting to get really hard to suppress his tears. Sniffling he tried his best not to cry, but it would happen sooner or later.

And it was sooner. Tears began to flow down his face as he hugged Arty back. "Th.....things have been awful around here though. Lethe is cursed and wont wake up. Master is upset with me and is thinking of taking my seal away. Angel hates me."

Generous Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Only one of the names Blaise says is recognizable. Angel. Lear was related to her in some way. Or something like that?
“Shhh….”
It wasn’t meant to tell him to shut up but to sooth him as she rubbed his back
“Who is Lethe and how did she become cursed? Why is Master upset? Does Angel hate you because Master is upset?”
With a soft squeeze, a thought occurs to her. “Are you sure she hates you and just isn’t really upset?”

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sobbing a few more times Blaise tried his best to calm down before he answered her questions. "Lethe is my lover....as Master likes to put it. As for her curse I...I don't know how she got it. All I know is that she hasn't woken up for many months." he said clearly before he broke down again.

"And..and Master and Angel are upset because I haven't been spending t..time with them and and that I haven't been doing my job because I've been trying my best to figure out how to wake up Lethe."

Dedicated Vampire

((Bored and looking for an rp. Anyone here?))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((I'm getting off at the moment but I will be on later if u want to rp then ^^))

Dedicated Vampire

((How much later? biggrin ))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((8 to 9 hours sweatdrop I need to get some sleep))

Dedicated Vampire

((Crap, I've just gotten on for the evening))

Dapper Seeker

(What's going on in Key's lil' world of butterflies and imagination~ )

Vexing.

Incredibly vexing was the word Copperkey would have used to explain her current dilemma.

It wasn't a situation in which one could proceed by kicking...well, quite frankly, anyone's butt who stood in her way. It wasn't one that required tactical talks or magical machinations. No, oh no... If it were any one of those she'd have felt more in her element.

Instead she was at a ball on a balcony, awaiting a gentleman who had requested her presence there. A dimly lit evening with an array of dancers prancing about just inside. Entwined with lovers as they waltzed here and there. Carousing with friends and acquaintances...

None of this was Key's version of a good time.

No, she was under lock down by the man's retainer. Requested to remain in place until it was time. Time for what, she wasn't quite sure herself. Again the lady made an uncomfortable shift in her darkened dress, attempting to remove the hood and mask ensnaring her head and face.

"My lady, not yet time..." The retainer drew forward and halted her efforts. With a resigned sigh she shifted again and let her hands fall about her weary frame.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
((I greatly apologize for how small this post is...))
Okay maybe this wasn't the best idea in the world. The bar was made into his current sleeping area. Feeling especially lonely Halo had taken to the drinks to help him through it. Sure he left money in exchange for all the bottles of vodka and whiskey he chugged down, but the effects of all the alcohol had taken it's course at last as the moon was high in the sky. Wearing the same outfit from last night except the top was orange and black with a pair of black and white sneakers(pretty much my avi). The new haircut had finally grown on him, in fact he thought he looked better like this in all truth.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

The doors to the tavern swung open wide as the echo of heels pounded across the hardwood floors. Hadley was back, her normally silver curled hair entangled and frenzied. The lady's emerald vest and white blouse were well worn and matched the haggard approach of the Mirror Magician. Her amber orbs glared over the establishment.

"Well! Fine time for the place te be all quiet and cozy!"

Making her way over to the bar the woman's' hand flung against the top, its usual creamy texture suddenly shifting. Scales ran down her wrist and upon her fingers, each digit lengthening in place.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Nothing like drink after drink to wash away the worries of life. Sure he wished for...other escapes but he wasn't about to hold his breath. Though he found it strange he did worry for the women he had welcomed to his room. Their meeting was ill met, a large portion of their time with one another just as bad except for the last two or so nights that is. "I actually miss her...still got to find paragon..." He mumbled to himself before the doors opened. His head turning ever slightly to view the new comer. A brow raised as his head did the same. "Yeah...tonight is quite night..." He started, sitting up with his hand holding his head. "Can I help you?"
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

When Hadley peered down on Halo it wasn't without a notable appraisal. Her darkened orbs ran from his hairline down to his heels and she cocked her head and rounded her attention to his makeshift room. Then, with a long and hefty sigh the lass ran her strange hand through her hair. Its scaled surface returned to its comfortable and appealing form.

"Yes, you ken tell me where..." The woman paused and let out a lofty sigh. "My accent... Hah."

Straightening, her rather disheveled self rearranged.

"Right. I'm looking for someone. She's normally here. A young woman, a magician. I'm here to see why she's not shown up for her work of late. An Arro."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Another person with an accent. Well this night just got slightly more interesting. "Can't help you with the accent..." He paused a moment, thinking back to her once more. Man she really was stuck in his mind. When the women started up again asking about a women his brow rose once more. "Magician...." Standing he leaned against the counter, his eyes locking on her. "Why are you asking...You wouldn't happen to be from..." Cursing the name that faded from his mind. Thinking, locking onto that specific name. "Paragon, yeah Paragon."
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

Hadley's lips pursed and her brow perked gently. Taking a seat on one of the nearby stools the woman brought her limber arms to lean on the bar and gazed upon her current bartender. Or whom she did assume had the position. When she spoke again her voice was much calmer, lacking the accent that had begun to slip out in her frustration.

"I must admit... I'm surprised to find someone here who knows of Paragon. Of course this will keep things simple. Yes, I am in fact from that city. I take it you yourself are familiar with it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff