Welcome to Gaia! ::

It seemed that Minus came to early.
User Image

"Or worse, no one is showing tonight." he sighed. Another sip of his latte, he glanced around the room lazily. That man's stink was everywhere. And it looked like most have just accepted it as fact that he owns this place. The man who actually has claim to the place is long gone. Fool.
Who leaves a dwelling with a Demon inside? Especially that one.

He snapped out of his...whatever he was doing, and looked over to Blaise. 'Ah, one of the moron's minions...the fiery one...this should be simple.'

"Ah, Greetings! A pleasure to see you again!"

User Image

The girl on the other hand seemed to be enjoying the solitude. The man didn't seem to care what she was doing so she did as she wished. First the black haired lass invaded the pantry...and found canned goods. A grin flashing on her face she grabbed as much as she could and ran out with it and placed them on her master's table. After that she hopped over the back and came back with several bottles of whatever she could carry and also set them on the table. Then the black haired lass invaded the pantry...

There really wasn't any rhyme or reason for her actions, they just seemed like good ideas at the time.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Tilting his head Blaise curiously watched the woman as she began to steal food an drinks and set them on the man's table. What was she doing, he wondered as he began sucking blood from the bag in his mouth. Not having any clue the boy giggled and just decided she was being cute.

Hearing the man greet him back the boy turned his attention back to him leaned forward and squinted for a few moments. Eye's widening the boy quickly finished drinking the rest of the blood and took the plastic out of his mouth. "Oh I remember you two! You came in a few months ago! How have you been?" he asked excitedly as he rocked back and forth on the floor. "OH OH! Do you wanna see somethin? I've been preparing a spell for awhile and I wanted to show somebody what it does! That and I want to see what it does too."
'Why in the Hell would I want to see some parlor trick you ******** fire brat?!'

User Image

The man smiled politely and nodded. "Ah I would love to see. Sounds interesting!" Minus moved over so he could get a better look. "What kind of spell is it?" he looked quite interested, as he set his mug down on the table...along with the million other things his girl collected.

"Spice...stop that."

User Image

Spice looked up at him like a puppy that had just murdered a slipper. She blinked twice before letting go of the bag of potatoes she was going to add to the mountain. Looking down she looked as if she was apologizing, judging from her body language but her mouth would not open.

Then she saw Blaise rocking on the ground. Pausing for a moment she rushed over to him and glomped him, after diving at him.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Oh...I actually don't know. I've never tried this one....or most of the other's in this book to be honest. This one would be the third spell I've ever tried." he said as he reached over and grabbed the book to show the man the page he was on. If he couldn't explain what kind of spell he was going to do he might as well tell him how it was going to be done. "All I do is draw the symbol on this page where ever I want then...." he started to explain before getting tackled by the cute girl.

This of course shocked him at first but he quickly began hugging his attacker and then started to giggle uncontrollably. She was really cute and she reminded him of Angel. "You're funny." he said finally and gave her a nuzzle. "....and you smell nice too." he added quietly with a little sigh.
'Is this Idiot a total amateur?!'

User Image

"I see. That's fascinating. I can't wait to see the result. YOu know what is more fun? Switching some of the glyphs. Its like getting a random surprise. That's how I got that little one you're hugging. However she has no voice as a result." he shrugged and leaned back over to his drink and sipped it again.

'Damn brat touching my girl like that...filthy creature...'

User Image

Spice smiled and started playing with his face like it was clay before looking like something shocked her. Springing up like a cat she ran over to the gentleman and glomped him. She burried his faced into his chest, seeming frightened for some reason.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Listening to the man's suggestion Blaise blinked. He had never really thought of switching some of the lines around in the symbol. "You think so?" he asked as Spice played with his face then ran away for whatever reason. Turning back at the symbol that he had pre burnt into the floor and tilted his head, what would happen?

Getting an image of his second spell's attempt result he shuddered. "I don't think I wanna start experimenting until I get better at magic. I don't want another explosion." Chuckling he rubbed the back of his head. "I think I'm just gunna play it safe and go by the book." At...at least he hopped he was doing everything like the book was saying.

"I'm....I'm gunna try the spell now." Standing up the boy lifted his hand to his mouth and bit himself as hard as he could. Wincing with pain as he drew blood the lava demon held his hand out and let quite a few drops of his blood fall to the floor on the symbol before hissing his incantation. The symbol began to shine brightly as a bunch of black rocks began to come up from the floor one at a time. When the light from the symbol dimmed down and it looked like the spell was done Blaise leaned over to get a closer look. It was like a set of armor.....armor for a woman. "What the hell?....Is it alive....like Monty?" Curiosity getting the better of him he nudged one of the rocks with his foot and waited to see if it'd move.

.....Nothing happened.
User Image

Keeping his ever present smiled he clapped his hands together. "Ah Well at least something showed up! You just need a bit more practice. I bet you will get really good."

'What the hell was that? Boy couldn't summon water from a faucet.'

He glanced down at his watch and looked a bit surprised. "Ah, look at the time! I did love your demonstration, Blaise Was it? Do show me more again when I visit. Come one Spice."

User Image

Spice peeked over at Blaise and then up to her master and nodded. She made her way over to the lava demon and gave him a hug before skipping back to her master as he exited the tavern.

'Looks like this will take a while...'

(( tired...night night ))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Siting on the floor of his room at Michael's mansion Blaise sighed as he examined the woman's rock armor that he summoned. Was it really a failed summoning? Sure he wasn't known for being good with magic and nothing exciting came out but he did only pick spells at random. Maybe this really was all the spell could do, summon a really really heavy set of women's armor. Sure it wasn't useful....at all but at least it worked and showed that he was getting better.

Tilting his head for a moment he stared at the armor. "I wonder..." he mumbled as he began drawing Monty's summoning circle on the floor. Quickly biting his thumb he let a few drops of blood fall on the circle before hissing the incantation. The symbol glowed and Monty came up from the ground and began crackling happily as it slithered towards it's master completely ignoring the armor on the floor which surprisingly didn't disappear after the summoning of Moty.

"Guess that answers those two questions." the boy chuckled as he held out his arm and allowed his pet to slither up and wrap itself around his forearm.

((now Jess plays the waiting game xp ))

Generous Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Heels click on the floor as the young woman saunters in. The red, silk, skirt that hung low on her hips swished with her hips and the feather in her rather large hat bounced with each step.
Blue eyes looked about and a small frown flutters at the corner of her dark red lips. It was quiet. Sigh....

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((Holy crap someone posted! O.O))

Walking out of the dark hallway Blaise let out a yawn. He didn't realize it when he was examining the armor he summoned but it was getting late and he still hadn't gone into the tavern to get a drink. He needed to fix this.

Walking to the bar he stopped midway as he noticed that he wasn't the only one in the building. "Oh hello miss! Welcome to Haven's Night! Can I get you anything?" the lava demon asked with a bright smile as he then continued to the bar.

Generous Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
It was the lava demons reaction, the sudden stop, the overly bright greeting, that gave it all away. He wasn’t expecting someone and he did not remember her. Arturia couldn’t blame Blaise. Their encounter was brief and along while ago. A rueful smile decorated her lips when she replies.
“Honey whiskey with lemonade on the rocks. If you would be so kind, Blaise.”

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Reaching the bar the lava demon hopped over the counter and paused for a few seconds. "Ummm." Scratching the back of his head Blaise reached below the counter and grabbed his cheat sheet and scanned it to see how to make her drink.

Trying to make her drink perfect it took him a bit before he could actually get her her beverage. "There you go miss, I hope you enjoy...." he said before pausing again to stare at her. "Have we met bef..... he started to ask before his eyes widened. "Oh my god! Your Monkey man's sister! Arty!" he said excitedly as he gave her a hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been?"

Generous Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Quickly, Arturia set her drink on the bar before being bombarded with a hug from the lava demon. She chuckles and returns the hug. She had forgotten about the playful bit about being Richard’s sister, her lips quirked into a smile while she, briefly, wondered if he still remembered.
With a mental shrug she focuses on Blaise.
“I have been well, and yourself? Any captivating stories to share?”
It is while she waits for a response does she sip her drink. Giving a wink as a sign of her approval.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pausing again he frowned and lowered his head as she asked how he was doing and if he had any stories to tell. Pressing his fingers together he chuckled softly. "Oh I'm....I'm doing okay." he said as he tried to hold back his sadness. So much crap had been going on here he didn't even know where to start....he didn't even know if he wanted to share all of it.

Generous Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
It was odd seeing the liveliness drain from the spirited boy. Somewhere a nurture thing clicked and she pulled him to a hug. Holding as a mother would hold her son and patted his head.
“Good. I’m glad you are okay.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces