Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( to late. Angel just teleported after Halo appeared okay? sorry I can't do a real exit...death ))

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Smiling as she simply agreed to give him back the seal. Once it was all set and done and the flames died down he leaned over and gave her a kiss. "Thank you Angel." as long as he got his seal back it would probably be best if he didn't ask why she took it away and just be thankful.

Hearing Halo he tilted his head. "What is it? I hope it's not another lecture." he said coldly as he crossed his arms.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"Nice to see you too..." He greeted, taken back by the way he greeted him. Man it really was mystery why he even tried to be nice when all that happens around here is well, messed up. Then again apparently everything ties back to the same person so really. "Look remember your seal?" Having saw Blaise kiss angel before she vanished it was safe to assume the seal was back in place for now. But really after last night all he needed to know was made clear. "You saw how quick they were to just remove your seal out of spite for someone else. Even more so their reason behind it not even all that good." He started before handing the lava demon a small device that seemed clouded in some strange metal.

"I asked someone to make this for you...it's made from a special metal that is able to resist almost everything. Well everything except water...so it's perfect for you. if you lose the seal again. Just use this. it'll let me know and I'll come running. I have an alternate means to your seal issue so..." He paused once more, awaiting for the demon to take the device. Honestly he knew this wouldn't be as simple, he knew full well that Blaise probably wouldn't just take it and leave it at that.
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
(sorry this took so long I had to get stuff to eats)

Sighing Blaise gave Halo the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't going to lecture him. "Yes I remember my seal. What about it?" he asked then continued to listen to Halo. Though the demon sighed and rolled his eyes. "This is starting to sound like a lecture..."

Though he started to listen again as Halo brought up another means of sealing his flames. He raised an eyebrow at this....weird device. "Okay you have my attention....but who did you get this from?"

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"it's just a phone more or less Blaise...You put it on and you call me when your seal is gone." He gestured to the button before holding it back out. it was rather slick, a single blinking light along with the button that had the picture of a phone. "You use this call me. I have a means to keep your fire in check. You'll be able to do everything you can do with the seal. And best of all I won't ask you to do anything really." A smile stretched across his face. "Besides this, along with the means to keep your fire in check were all paid with well...a rather large box. A cardboard one at that. Along with a lot of soda." Once more the item remained out, just waiting for Blaise to take it. "Look bro I never lead you wrong...or tried to do something bad to you...so really what the hell do I gain from doing you wrong?" Soon enough Halo brushed his hair back on the left side. On his ear was another device like the one he was trying to give Blaise. "I'm not your boss who loves causing suffering. I'm just your friend trying make sure no one can wrong you..."
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Looking down at the phone like device he sighed. Halo wasn't going to leave him alone if he didn't accept the thing was he. "Fine, I'll call you if they take the seal away again. But as long as they're happy that's not going to happen." he said as he took the device and pocketed it. "Now can we go inside so I can put on a shirt...it's really cold out."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Meanwhile back at Michael's mansion Angel was in her room.

On the bed sat a guy with dark skin and blue and black hair. He had golden eyes and dark skin.
User Image

He tossed a knife in the air and caught it by its handle. "What's bothering you Mistress? You seem down." he said with a smile as he looked over to the winged girl.

On the other side of the bed was another male that looked identical to the other.

User Image

"Did someone piss you off? Want us to beat his face in?" said the other with a devilish smirk. He had a bat resting on his shoulder. The men both look about their early twenties.

Angel looked over to them and sighed. "In a way. He keeps getting on Master's bad side. And now Blaise might leave us...All I wanted was to play with him..."

Both guys looked at each other then back to her.

"Want us do make you feel better?" the both said in unison.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Smiling when Blaise took the device Halo nodded. "You know you shouldn't bend to them. I mean really..." He said as they started back to the tavern. it was rather cold tonight, but wasn't really all that bad. "Even more so if they are only mad because of playing...still not a good enough reason if you ask me." He shrugged, there wasn't really any helping the matter. People who like no strings attached relationships, expect satisfaction from workers, open relationships as a whole, what they like is what they like. Sadly Halo found that out in a heated rush thanks to some people. "So what you feel like having? I can make you whatever you want when we get back." He questioned as they neared the building after a bit. Hopefully all that water he saw would be gone by now. if not that may bring up some problems.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
A man in his mid twenties came walking down the path to the little tavern. He eyed the two interesting characters that were standing outside the tavern at the moment. As he approached the odd fellas he waved. "Hello, I hear this is a nice little place to spend some time." The man had brown hair and grey eyes. The most outstanding this the man wore was a black and red jacket. If one looked closer, they could see what looked like an over engineered watch.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
As they walked back Halo decided to start talking to him....lecturing him again. "Typhus said you promised to stop lecturing us." he said with a growl as he struck Halo's shoulder. "I'll just have something flammable. That wine Bobbie makes or Sapphire, either or." he said calmly as he continued towards the tavern.

Then a new man approached them both and started up a conversation. "Sure is newbie. I spend almost all my time here." he said as he opened the door and immediately walked in and went for the stairs. "I'm getting a shirt....I'll be back."

Dangerous Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
'Newbie' The man smiled at that.He followed the two men into the tavern. The fire mutant thing headed up stairs to grab a shirt. Given the looked of the fire man, the young man was glad it still had pants. The darker skinned man was rather quiet and had not even returned the 'newbie's' greetings.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Angel shrugged and flopped onto the one with the knives. "I dunno what I should do." she played with the guy's hair as she spoke. Her wings perking up a bit. "What do you think Izzy?" she asked the one she was sitting on. The male smiled and put his knives away. "Just forget about the guy. He obviously must like being bored out of his mind. As for that Halo @ss. He can just shove it." he said with a chuckle. "Right Iggy?"

User Image

"F*ck those guys." his other replied as he leaned over and poked Angel on the shoulder. He wasn't fond of all the guys she brought home but at least she still paid them attention. He didn't like this Halo guy in particular. And don't even get him started on that flaming moron. Angel didn't know but the little plushie of the boy had disappeared...

Angel looked over the one known as Iggy and pouted. "But I like Blaise...he was fun before Lethe came around and everything just went to stupid..." another sigh escaped her."Whatever. I just wanna play right now. Both of you play with me."

"Sure heart "
"Alright with me heart "

(( night night XD ))

Shy Seeker

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
᧕౯ᎶᎯ᧗ι
User Image

"Once a monster..."

A sigh passed the young woman's lips as she came upon the tavern, her breath fogging in the air. Thick, long strands of black hair cloaked her body from the air while large animal ears twitched anxiously in the cold; however the woman merely trudged on until she reached the door, swinging it open and quickly jumping inside. "Am I glad ter be in de warmth." An Irish accent curled the end of each word, but the woman didn't seem to notice.

User Image
"...Always a monster."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
((Falling out here....Sorry...maybe tomorrow >< Night!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff