Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Waking up in a crater Typhus growled as he stood up. "Now that was unnecessary, shooting me out of the building. I was only going to blow up the bar." the demon sighed as he stretched and popped his neck back into place. "I mean really what if we landed in a body of water? Does your Master not care if you die?" Looking up at the sky the demon continued. "Pity I thought he liked you better than that......wait you awake boy?"

Not getting a response the demon chuckled. "No? Well that's okay I guess, I get to play for a bit." A wicked grin grew over his face just before he disappeared. This was nice he was actually pretty close to a city, should be fun to burn everything down to the ground. It shouldn't take long though.

Lucky Risk-Taker

((quick post for now))

Om had a little skip in his step this morning as he scurried off to Rot's room, the prized sample carefully stored in his belly. He was happy because Key would be okay now. Om really liked Key, she didn't give the awesome-fly-around-the-room-hugs like Angel but she still was a really nice person to hug.

Rot was in a less pleased mood, however. He still had not reattached his right arm (still harder than it looks doing it by oneself) but at least he had washed off the spatters of black. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, staring into space. The Nails... they were getting stronger, more determined. Those rotting, iron-toothed beasts were almost desperate. Their goal was obvious: power. They had set sights on Key, no doubt hoping that by consuming her flesh they would gain her magic. Rot doubted Siana was sent by them, their quarry was of no use dead.

Since Key was proving a harder target to reach, they would settle for Rot. That blasted scarecrow leader of theirs would love nothing more than to personally rip the cursed horns right off Rot's head and absorb the demonic power that may or may not dwell within. Much as he would love to be rid of the damned things, there was no telling what would happen if they were simply pulled out of his head.

At least Om came bearing good news and the sample. With the bear's help the arm was reattached and the crude antidote was ready. Now to get to wherever it was Michael was keeping Key...

Dapper Seeker

(Huzzah!~)

Siana let her gaze shift momentarily, sliding it downward and onto the streets below. And when she peered up again there she found none other than the winged girl from last night resting idly upon the roof of the tavern. Her light indigo orbs narrowed, a pinprick of nostalgia shifting through her frame. The girl looked fragile enough. But her abilities from last night proved most deadly.

Still... it was an opportunity to converse...perhaps gain intel. Siana could not refuse the chance. Siana made her way from rooftop to rooftop until she was only two buildings from the winged lass.

"Iz zhe little bird in need of fresh air thiz day?" The lavender lady greeted her, careful to mind the girl's temper. After all, the girl had known of what Siana had done to the mark...

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel blinked when she met eyes with the woman. "Weren't you supposed to run away. Halo will come back and lecture you to death." she crossed her legs and glanced up at the sky. Her eyes the same color as the noon sky, she looked back to the lady.

"What are you still doing here? I"m waiting for Typhus or Blaise to come back."

She didn't trust Siana one Bit...but she could be fun.

Dapper Seeker

A rather un-amused, but calm reply. Siana preferred it to being outright attacked, of course. And so the lady gave a half smile and leaned against one of the arches of the building.

"I am merely...resting a bit. Before I depart. I vouldn't vant to overexpend myself and zhen drop in zhe wrong vorld. But if my prezence displeazez you I vill leave now." She gave a sigh. "Too bad I could not have met you and everyvone under better circumstancez.."

Her lavender gaze flicked about the area a moment. So that lava demon was coming back... She really would have to leave soon.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"I don't care either way. Master and I are just upset you hurt Key. And then Halo decided to be all bothersome too." she sighed and stood up, the wind lightly blowing her hair. "He is becoming twisted and doesn't even seem to mind."

Angel was in a creme and black outfit today completer with a nice hat. This girl looked like she had expensive tastes.

"Eventually he will fall and Master will laugh at the end. I really don't know why he think trying to talk Master into not being Master is such a good idea."

She looked to the woman and tilted her head to the side. "So are you leaving forever? If you want, Master might protect you. He does a better job."

Dapper Seeker

Siana was doing her best not to grin when the winged lass had spoke of Halo's transition. She had a front row seat during the shifts.. Those days spent locked in that cramped room, the pain inflicted on her very own flesh from a man who...would change into something malicious and cruel. And then back...whispering apologies and healing her wounds.

"You a very right, little bird. Hiz actions are going to break him, zhat young man..."

When the girl spoke of her master though, that giddiness slipped away. He had vexed Siana. Him and that vixen with the long black hair who had first carted off the mark. Had it not been for her... Well, Siana would not have to be here at all.

"I doubt your master vould vant much to do vith me, harming hiz flower and all." It was all she could do to hold back the ill words slipping over her tongue. "And I have my pride az a huntress... Vhat doez your master do?"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
She giggle and teleported onto the edge of the chimney. "I thought so." She could see in the distance, black smoke rising up into the clear sky. "The World bends its will to Master. It was just an offer, in case you stick around that is. If you are leaving then you can go about your way."

The wind picked up a bit, causing her hair to flutter quite nicely. One had to wonder how that long hair of hers never got tangled or caught on anything.

"Whether or not you are around doesn't matter. This place will still be fun for Master and Me."

((brb but go ahead and post ))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Now that didn't take very long." the demon sighed as he watched the entire city burn from a distance. Still he couldn't complain it was fun. Chuckling he turned and sniffed the air to perhaps pick up the scent of one of the other tavern occupants so he could find his way back. Ah the sweet little angel girl that took that seal off is there. He should go back and thank her properly for all she did the other night. That and get one of the boy's flame proof shirts seeing that the one he was wearing the other night was not flame proof and was incinerated.

Appearing a good distance down the road from the tavern Typhus slowed down his pace and looked up at nothing in particular. "Oh you're finally waking up boy? I went out and had my fun you want to have control back?" he asked with a grin as he waited for a response. Getting it he chuckled. "Oh the deal went swimmingly your Master wont be taking the seal away anymore....but the little winged girl had no problem taking it away. WHAT?!"

"You don't need to start screaming we're almost back at the building. You can ask her yourself why she did it." The demon stated simply before giving control back to the boy who immediately started biting his lip and sprinted to the tavern.

Dapper Seeker

Siana perked a brow, her gaze following the winged lass' trail as she teleported. So that was how it was here. The entire world was a sandbox to the girl and her master. No doubt the occupants in the tavern were all their toys...or tools. Siana cared little to be either...

"Vell, good for you, little bird." She cooed.. "I vill be going, but rest assured I vill return. And you can let your master know zhat, in zhe meantime, zhe flower von't be of much use to him."

In a moment's time the bottom of Siana's wrists opened wide. Out popped two bony blades, dipped in a rich indigo liquid and looking much like her Vreska.

"Zhat raggedy little bear may have my blood. Zhe young man Halo and hiz little rotting friend may have found something of a cure..."

Siana's pristine face contorted, darkened. She grinned.

"But zhe mark von't be uzing her magic for some time."

The lavender lady backed away to the edge of the building and dropped off into the opening rift below.

Gone.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
As he reached the tavern he saw as a lavender haired woman jumped off the roof then disappeared into the ground. Now that wasn't something you saw everyday. Looking at the ground then back at the roof then back at the ground. Now that wasn't something you saw everyday. Shacking his head so he could get back on track he looked up at Angel and frowned sadly. "Why?" he asked simply as he stared up at her, what did he do to her to make her take it away?

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel stared at Siana was before looking to the smoke coming closer. "That's not good." She sighed and floated down to the ground. "We will figure out something." she she said as she looked around to see if she could find something to do.

"I wonder when they will get back. OH, Hi hi Blaise or Typhus" she cal to him as he was still activly flaming.

"Want me to put it back?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Watching as Angel just floated down Blaise couldn't help but blush as she went straight to the point and asked if he wanted his seal back. "I do.....I can't go inside if I don't have it. I need to get a shirt anyway." he said as he pressed his fingers together.

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Since Blaise asked me. Okay." she smiled and brought out the paper. "Once sec" she said as a magic circle appeared upon it. It shot a red beam of light into the boy's chest. At that point the boy's seals was reactivated.

"There we go! "

((crap! comp is dying XD next post will have to be my last for now ))

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Well Siana was gone, left first thing the collar came off. Being trapped with him, hell living with Halo as whole always seemed to do that. As he headed up the road his eyes locked on the sight of Angel and Blaise. The call he had made returning to him as he pulled out the same ear piece. "Yo...yeah come now. Alright." He spoke simply before continuing on to the two. "Yo Blaise! I need to talk to you!"
♎﹃﹄♋

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces