Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Member

ͼ
    Styx looked at the crystal being. She thought she recognized Shine's voice. She looked back at Ethan. At this rate he wouldn't make it upstairs in time. Well.. even if he did who was to say he could fix Lethe in time.

In fact, Styx could feel the change. It was coming hard and fast. "Help him get where he needs to go. Fix Lethe. I-i have to go!" With that she ran out into the forest to try and coax herself back to normality.

{Not ending it for the character, just sending her outside.}
      ͽ
A chuckle escaped the throat of the blond woman, the cat on her shoulder pausing to look away from her for a moment to survey the surroundings. Her eyes slowly rose to the door that she stood before. She had never entered Haven, but she had been there before. It wouldn't of been a surprise if they did not remember her. Her hand graced the knob and twisted, pulling it open as she entered, closing it behind her gently so as not to the disturb the occupants.

Her red eyes scanned the surroundings, the bar gracing her vision first before she continued looking around, the decor making the small smile turn into a warm one. The cat that was currently cuddled in her hood between the multicolored wings shifted and mewed quietly, alerting the woman that she was still in her normal form, where upon the sound, shifted immediately to the young girl that she usually showed. Blond messy locks reached just below her jaw, and ever-bearing but warm red eyes looked. At the height of 4'10", she meandered toward the bar, popping onto one of the seats quietly.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Getting closer to the tavern the lava demon was still stuck on his little thought. Maybe he should go back home and see if anybody there knew what could b done about this thing with his throat. Maybe just being in the lava fields at home would help with his recovery. Oh but if he went back there was a chance he would run into his family and he'd rather avoid that.

Almost to the tavern Blaise noticed someone exit the tavern and run to the forest. If his nose wasn't lying to him that was Styx's scent. 'Where is she going?' Tilting his head he curiously headed in her direction.

Dapper Seeker

Her body had curved in what little way the crystal shackles allowed. Her long lavender locks spread over her warm body, Copperkey's blood now dried on her dress. And as a heavy breath of air escaped her powerful lungs the huntress awoke to the world. She blinked back the weariness in those light indigo orbs, peeking up and over the bed she'd been sprawled across. Huh. It wasn't often she awoke in a stranger's room unaware as to why.

And then Siana sat up, shifting her gaze beyond her bare shoulder and to the little bear seated on the night table beside her. It cradled the one thing she cared for most... And her orbs narrowed.

"Vhell... I am not dead. And I am not naked. Zo you aren't too much of a terror are you, young man?" Her voice whisked across the air and to Halo's ear, lavender orbs training on him for only a moment before they turned back onto Om.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Shine forced the being to bow before taking to Styx's request. From the way she spoke along with how quick she had left it was obvious this task was important. "Excuse me Mr...um...I'd like your name at some point if you don't mind. But I will be moving you now." The star warned before scooping up the man rather quickly. The crystals being smoothed out as to avoid cutting the man. 'Halo I will be duplicating another. I will control this one. Alright Shine, do as you please.' With approval given the crystal being sprouted another from it's back. The newest one gesturing for Shine to continue on with the task at hand while this one manned the main floor.

"Sir we will be at Young master Blaise's room in just a second. I do hope the boy left the door unlocked though." Without further to do the crystal being all but raced up the stairs, shooting off up the stairs by extending out the crystals to save time as they darted straight for Blaise's room. The crystals left in it's wake quickly faded away into dust. Meanwhile the crystal being that remained downstairs turned when it sensed the presence of another. A bow given to the blonde women who had entered before it moved behind the bar. "Hello Miss. I am Shine. I will be your server tonight. Welcome to Haven's Night. How may I serve you." Like with the other Shine's voice echoed from the being, his voice being soft, with a regal tone.

Back upstairs Halo's eyes were still dead locked on the women. Quietly observing the women as she awoke at last. When her gaze shifted over to Om he took the moment to stretch slightly. "Evening." He greeted before she spoke. Sure he swore to make her pay for what she did, but he wasn't as cold hearted or as messed up as to strip her down in her sleep. Even more so it would have been counter productive to kill her.

"There wouldn't be a point to kill you. Besides if all things are to be fair I would need to stab you and poison you to make things even for what you did." The way he said that, the look in his eyes, a poker face being played at this very moment. "Also you promised we'd talk. My offer still stands from last night." Halo''s calm was unwavering as he leaned back into the seat, his eyes still locked onto hers.
♎﹃﹄♋
Ethan looked at the crystal being with a sneer on his face. That thing was supposed to help him? Ethan could hardly stand the thought of having to rely on someone else. Especially for something like walking. Ignoring Styx and the crystal thing, he took a step towards the stairs and almost crumpled. Luckily, he was near enough to a wall that he managed to catch himself on it.

And now there was a girl that could see him make a fool of himself.

Just as he was thinking this, some being picked him up like a sack and took him up the stairs.
"Put me down you stupid thing. I didn't ask for any help! Leave me alone!" He didn't wait. He pushed himself out of the thing's arms and stood up using the bed to lean against. His sister looked even worse off than him. Instead of a light sheen of sweat, she was covered in a thin sheen of ice. Ethan couldn't wait until he was back to that point.

Distinct Member

ͼ
    Styx didn't notice Blaise as she ran. She was too focused on the feeling of her mind shifting and pooling. It felt like the cold that usually stayed on the bottom of any lake was rising to the top. But Styx wasn't a lake, she was a river. She shouldn't have that low lying cold.

As she changed the cold started to feel good. Her body actually began to feel hotter the warmer her mind got. Styx started giggling. It was a maniacal sort of giggle. She stopped just short of a clearing and started to turn back towards the tavern. Her creatures were still waiting. Waiting for her command.
      ͽ

Dapper Seeker

Siana's emboldened stare purged Halo's and a smile gently pressed over her lips. As the woman rose up to seat herself on the edge she stretched her limber legs out and around her, just carefully allowing them to fall off the edge. Her palms cradled in her lap, the huntress leaned her head against her right shoulder and feigned naivety.

"Vhy, I don't quite remember vhat it vaz zhat you offered me. Pleaze, could you tell me again? I vaz in quite zhe predicament if you don't remember... "

Of course he would remember, he was right in the middle of the fray... But Siana was rather amused by her predicament. The mark was out of sight, tucked away and out of her grasp. She'd have to hang around either way...

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
if he didn't know any better he would say she saw his true intent. Well that would make things a lot easier if she did. Meant they could skip straight to getting answers and skip all the minor details. When she moved those legs his eyes darted quickly. Halo more then prepared to stop those things before they even reached his wait or any other part of him for that matter. Then she went and started to play dumb about last night.

"Answer all my questions and you get your dagger back. Pretty much be mine and you live, and get Vreska back." He stated simply, a hand gesturing to the dagger which still remained within the box in Om's care. Not for a second did his eyes leave hers. A smirk growing though when a certain came to mind. "Though you'll still be punished." A hint of his other side seeping into his words, adding a seductive tone to his words thought he didn't wish it. The heat about his arm that Shine rested on grew for that instant before dying down.
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Where the hell was this woman going? Blaise wondered as he followed her trying to pick up his pace to catch up to her. 'Styx.' he mouthed while waving his hand to get her attention. But she must not have noticed him for she giggled turned around and started to head back for the tavern.

'Oh come on!' he mouthed again, he was just starting to to get closer to her. Running to catch up to her he tried tapping her shoulder to get her attention. 'Funny running into you out here on my way back. What cha up to?' he mouthed before smiling trying his best not to look suspicious. Didn't need her thinking that he went around following her after all.

Dapper Seeker

"Iz that vhat this pitiful collar is for?" Siana countered, her smile turning toward something a little more...sinister. "Vould you consider yourself my master...? Vould you dare to lay your handz on me, young man?"

Siana watched over the man carefully, considering her options just as her eyes trailed around the room. So this was the bed of a youth starting to clamor down a darker road. She wondered faintly... what had been the final push to set him forth? She could sense something malignant emanating from him... Ever so subtle and yet...
Though Ethan's physical form was quite weak, his magic had come back full strength. He had no problems manipulating the cold in his sister's body. Normally, she would have some sort of permanent shield in place but her powers had been spent trying control her minions. It was almost gone. Lethe had been looping. Ethan could do so much damage with her like this and the thought was tempting.

Shaking it off, Ethan laid his hands on his sister's stomach and pushed. It would take a while, but he could feel the curse working through his sister's system. Somehow Ethan felt rushed. For the moment, he thought it would be better to rush than get it all. At least she would wake up. Even if the curse would reactivate.

Distinct Member

ͼ
    {Sorry guys. Responses are running too slow for a fight tonight.}

Styx hadn't really moved much. Some tiny part of her was still trying to fight going back to the tavern. When Blaise tapped her on the shoulder it was an excuse for the good part of her to pop back up to the surface. She turned and looked over her should at him just as he was mouthing something.

"What... up to? Oh! Nothing much. Just kind of wandering. Getting some exercise. That kind of thing. What are you doing out here?" There was that urge to giggle again.
      ͽ

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
((Oh okay >< ))
A pupil shifted to one of a cat for only a second before reverting back. The chocker's hold loosening slowly as the burning about Shine grew. The man's gaze narrowing on that smile, some part of him rather liked what she was implying as the smirk remained. "The collar is meant for more then pleasure...as for master..." A pause taken as his eyes examined her, ranging from her face down to her feet. She looked about the same age as him, maybe older by one or three years or so. Why did he like women that were older then him?

Even by so little he liked em still. "Well I don't know if you'd be able to handle all that I would have in store for you. Hence why I'm trying to make it easy for you. I don't want to break you so soon...so I'm forced to keep my hands...for the time being..to myself..." There was that tone once more, his other side slipping in more and more as he relished in the burning Shine was delivering. But thankfully the being tightened the chocker about his neck. The burning dying down as the intent was sent back into the lower parts of his mind. 'Thanks Shine...Anytime my boy. Ms.Lethe's brother is helping her, I've made the being fade, currently at the bar. Alright...keep me posted. Will do." The two communed once more before total focus was returned to the women. "Mind telling me your name? Mine is Halo."
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
She was getting exercise? But it was such a short walk. Oh well he didn't know how her kind worked so he wasn't going to question her. Questioning her might make him look suspicious anyways. Then she returned his question. 'Oh I was just on my way back to the tavern from getting some stuff from a village off in....' he mouthed before pausing and pointing off to the general direction of the town. 'that direction.' Turning back to her he smiled hoping that she'd believe him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff