Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Giver

17,850 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
Joan took the water smiling gratefully, "Thank you...what a lively place you have here..." Joan's words were a bit awkward. Opening her beverage and taking a long drink, she close the bottle tight, restlessly tapping her hooves on the floor.

Her ears suddenly twitched with life, "OH! Oh, my name is Joan. It's a pleasure to meet you!" Joan offered out a hand awkwardly towards the young man, momentarily wondering id he'd burn her hand.

Dapper Seeker

(Aww! Sweet dreams to you, Semi!! Good luck at work!)

"Bobbie!"

Copperkey's eyes widened as Bobbie's body dropped down and into the black abyss. She rushed forward, attempting to grab the lady. Only to draw back empty handed. What in the world was going on?! Was that normal?! Whipping her head back over to the the group Key walked over and looked down on Om. She spoke aloud to where Shine now dwelt, racking her brain for answers.

"Shine! Can the little one here do anything to assist? If not I'll gladly do whatever I can to save Halo. Just tell me what in the world is happening to him."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Shine shimmered about, Halo's conditioning worsening by the second. The small bear's suggestion, it's power hopefully would aid to an extent. "Shadow used that orb in Halo's severed had to take control of his body..." The star started, Richard cupping his hands behind his head as he leaned against the wall. "Since then...he's made Halo's body be active none stop, nearing the limit the human can go to without rest. Along side that, doing any and all things possible to make him sick to every extent. To put it simply...he's corrupted..." The star's tone lowered as did it's light. "A dude back home wanted me to come back and help this dude out. Help him crash the mode. So he told me to chop off the hand with the orb. The clean his body by ripping out all the sick stuff and putting in good stuff." He answered in a simple as that manner. Though the smile he wore as he spoke would probably put a lot of people off, especially the giggle at the end. "Anyway...the orb is a key to this. Along with the fact we need a means to clean his body. Mr..um...Nahm was it?" The star questioned, as it lowered down to the bear. "Would you be so kind as to devour the orb? Fully, leave nothing left. Not even the hand." This request wasn't easy for Shine to make. Effectively leaving Halo without his right hand. Without missing a beat the star shifted over to Copperkey, shimmering brightly. "Ms.Copperkey if you can begin working on his body that's be splendid. We need to purify it of the illness. Return that which was tainted back to normal...AND NO CUTTING!" at the end he shouted at Richard who had readied his sword. Pouting once more as he glanced back outside to Blaise and the new women.
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"Yeah....yeah we do." he said with a sigh as he pulled out a seat and sat down with the woman. With all the commotion back in the clinic he was surprised that they all didn't scare her off. It was good that they hadn't, this place needed customers.

Her sudden introduction almost shocked him enough to cause him to jump slightly. Looking at her hand he smiled then looked back up at her. "Nice to meet you too Joan. I'm Blaise." he said as he shook her hand. Although his touch was really warm it would not burn her thanks to the seal inside his body.

Dangerous Giver

17,850 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
Joan smiled, suddenly looking relieved that the young man had shook her hand. "Blaise...that's nice...it's nice to meet you." She shook his hand for a little longer than needed before letting him go. "You've very warm...it's really nice," she said truthfully. She loved warm things, and people were included.

With a little sigh she laid her head on the table, "Forgive me if I'm...awkward. I haven't been around...anybody for months now. I feel all out of sorts, and like i'm floundering when it comes to being social." She spoke quickly, and her words trailed off at the end. She hadn't had a conversation in such a long time she wasn't sure if she was doing it right.

Lucky Risk-Taker

Om tilted his head slightly as Shine spoke, listening as intently as he could. Immediately, he nodded and took the corrupted hand and peered at it curiously. Without further hesitation, he opened his bear-trap jaws wide, almost to a ninety degree angle and stuffed the entire hand, orb and all, down his gullet. As the last trace of the glowing orb faded from sight, Om snapped his jaws shut and shivered slightly. His purple eye flickered a little but he showed no outward difference after consumption.

Finally, his eye turned a solid purple and he gave a little burp. The eye rolled back and turned red again just as Om walked back to his pencil and paper. He managed a near illegible scribble of "mii full" before plopping down on his bottom near Key, seeming quite pleased with himself.

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey visibly shuddered at both Shine and Richard's explanation. Halo's hand would be gone? Forever? She knew magic could do many things, but recreating limbs was a whole new category she'd not even begun to delve into... The young magician reached out and set her palm on Halo's shoulder, in an effort to both comfort him and assess his current state. Her eye closed. It was bad, just as serious as Shine and Richard made it out to be.

The lass turned on her heel and headed for the corner of the clinic where she'd set her plants. Gathering them all up she returned to the bedside and set them all down. It was then that she was given the honor of watching Om swallowing Halo's hand. Her stomach turned, but she put her nausea aside and gave the little bear a long and well deserved pet.

"You did so well, Om! I'm so proud of you" She crooned.

Now it was Key's turn. Not so confident in her physical form the lass set herself against the bedside and closed her eye.

"This might be a little weird, but bare with me..." She murmured.

Quite suddenly, as the lass dropped off to sleep, something pooled underneath the bed. A large mass of shadows formed and what looked to be an ebony panther stepped forth. It's amber eyes peered over the group. It huffed, walking over to Halo's body. Hopping up and onto the poor lad its tail touched the nearest plant. Immediately the shrub lost all essence of life, rotting to nothing, but a brown and crunchy visage of its former self.

The panther set its teeth around Halo's neck and slowly pressed into his jugular. Immediately the energy of the plants began to die away, flowing into the young man's tired frame and healing his wounds.

Lucky Risk-Taker

Om purred softly under Key's hand, now observing her work at restoring Halo to his old self. He watched like a dutiful protector, staying active as long as he could until the fatigue and "food" coma threatened to overtake him. Using what strength he had left, Om hopped onto Key's lap and flopped back, instantly asleep.

((That's all for me tonight. G'night!))

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Blaise smiled after Joan had complemented him for being warm....at least he thought it was a compliment. He tilted his head when she apologized and laid her head on the table.

"I don't think your awkward Joan...I'm actually liking our conversation so far. So there's no need for you to apologize." he said with a bright smile as he patted her on the back.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
The sight of the bear and Key goign about they're requests filled Shine with joy. Shimmering about as it latched on to Halo's left wrist to help in the efforts. Richard's eyes glanced back to the others just in time to see Om devour the hand, then for Key to summon a panther to take a chomp at Halo's neck. "Duuuuudes...and I thought I was crazy." He chuckled at the sight, a glow forming about Halo as the magic went to work. The crystal now gone the physical sickness began to slowly disappear. As for the panther's work the internal corruption, the sickness within would heal over the course of the night. Though his body would still need the rest it was forsaken. The healing as a overall whole would take the full course. "Thank you everyone..." Shine muttered as his light grew brighter and brighter. The aura seeping about the boy, as Richard stood there watching. "Now how to kidnap that bear..." He joked, what could he say, it was just that cute.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dangerous Giver

17,850 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
She smiled her ears twitching with delight. " Good...that's great. Thanks Blaise..." Sitting back up, she looked around, her features becoming more animated. She was obviously a bit more relaxed. "This seems like a really nice place...is it safe? I think I head someone shouting about...cutting someone? Is everyone okay?" She wasn't intending to be nosy, but she was questioning her own sanity for not turning tale and running at the sounds of the ruckus from earlier.

Dapper Seeker

(Goodnight to you, Rot!^^)

As if instinctively, Key's arm wrapped about Om's tiny frame. Her head tilted in her sleep and suddenly the panther had disappeared. Strangely enough, the young lady didn't awaken from her slumber. Instead a small glimmer of light formed over Halo's body. The ethereal fae lines on Copperkey's form began to glow stronger. A little voice, barely a whisper echoed out...

"Healing...tonight...asleep... Concentration...Halo..."

It was Copperkey's voice, words stringing from the air as if they were from a ghost.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"No problem Joan." he said with a grin before she asked if the place was safe. He thought about this for a second before his smile returned. "It is if you befriend the right people. And seeing that you already befriended a demon made of lava I'd have to say you'll be perfectly fine here. As for the commotion back there don't worry about it so much everything's fine. Sure some of the people here are a bit out of the ordinary but they're good people." he said with a chuckle.

Then in a flash Blaise held a key in his hand. "Actually how bout this, you stay for a couple of nights in your very own very nice room and decide for yourself if you like it here. Don't worry about paying for it either. It's on me." he said with a bright smile as he held out the key for her to take.

Dangerous Giver

17,850 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
"Oh..." Joan responded after a long pause. She took the key from Blaise, and turned it over in her hand. She smiled at Blaise, " Thank you-but are you sure. I could pay...I think. W-well depending on the price I could do..."

She paused and her ears perked up, before flopping on her head. She smiled a little timidly, "We're friends?...I like that."

She relaxed in her chair bit trying not to think of how long it had been since she'd been called a friend. Several questions buzzed in her head, such as: What was a lava demon? Was he made of lava-was the the son of a volcano somehow? Was he a demon that tripped into lava, and hence became a literal Lava. Demon. ? But all these...odd questions swirling in her head seemed neither important or appropriate to ask this person who had called her friend.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"I am positive. I want you to feel comfortable here before you start throwing your money around." he said with a grin before he yawned. The young demon was beginning to get tired, though he continued to smile.

"But of course we're friends." he said as he rubbed his eye trying not to drift off into sleep. "Hey Joan I'm gunna hit the hay if that's alright. Your room number is on your key. You have an upstairs room so its just right up those steps." Pointing over to the steps he let out another yawn. "I really do hope you like it here Joan. And I hope to talk to ya tomorrow. As for now good night." he said just before he disappeared in a flash.

((nighters Joan I had fun ^^))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces