Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hearing that he was being spoken to Blaise turned to Lear with a worried look on his face. "Lear...." he mumbled as he wondered if he would be able to help. Glancing over at Halo he quickly looked away when he noticed he was glaring at him. It seemed he wasn't going to help. Seeing Angel he shook his head, she wouldn't be able to help at all. Looking to Key he started to wonder if she would know what to do, but she looked like she was busy with Halo and Angel.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
D.H's eyes shifted from Key to Angel. Cursing mentally that the girl wasn't going to play. He'd have her tonight if t's the last thing he does. Glancing back at Copperkey, so bold, so brave, that was rather attractive. She'll get the pit that Blaise and Halo will go into. Yes the pile reserved for those he had respect for. "Oh? Well why not take it to you're room. Or mine? But fine outside it is. Or wait better yet...." The tone was mocking everything about her stand, red eyes glaring down into her very soul. Her heart beat rung clearly in his ears as he leaned forward wit ha large toothy. "Make me..." He taunted with a rather smug look on his face, even out with the girl as his hands were tucked into his pocket.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

(...And rereading her prior post, Arro Copperkey the wannabe wordsmith marvels at her ability to make a sentence sound as naughty as inadvertently possible >>; )

When the angel disappeared Key was all too happy to see she didn't reappear near the dragon. Relief flooded her senses and she dared to turn her good eye toward where the girl went. It was then she saw Lear. The very man she'd met when she'd first stepped into Haven's Night! Angel would be safe! Then the lass spotted Blaise on the steps and heard him speak. It...sounded like him. But was it really him?

"Oh, I'll make you alright..."

Key blinked. And thought for a moment.

"Wait. What."

What in the world was going on? She stared at Halo's body a moment, trying to rearrange the conversation she'd heard so far. When had it involved the rooms upstairs? How could they fight in one of them?!

"Let's just take this outside alright? No need to get anyone hurt in here..." The lass moved forward again, her hand balling up what little magic she had in her. If she could just get to a tree, some form of energy...

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
"Aw but I want to play with someone...what's an Uncle?" She had heard of an uncle but never really knew what it was. She couldn't put her finger on it. "You're no fun...at least Halo want's to play. After key anyway."

She glanced back up to him, looking into his eyes. "I am supposed to know you? Are you like that weirdo over there with the horns?" she asked as she pointed to Blaise. She really had no idea who either of these guys were. And trying to remember made her head hurt.

"Maybe I should go have some fun..."

((lol ))

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
it took all his strength just to keep his smile from growing, internally beaming forth with joy of how this was playing out. DH chuckled at the moment, the long tongue taunting her further along side the chuckle. "Perfect~" He sung as his arm slung around Key motioning her in a small circle as his eyes glowed. "Now you see I've been hungering to play for so long now....All that built up energy and such. I do hope you can last a week. By the way don't expect a break. it's until we can't get up any more. if you should fail...I'll need someone who can last longer~" He all but laughed it out as his sharp teeth were in full show in a large grin. "As for where...We can lock the doors, no one needs to get hurt. All that's needed is to basically make sure they don't open. Who ever touches the door loses. Savy?" He questioned with another chuckle, a large bit of charm, sparkles almost about him as his arm tapped her shoulder lightly. "Oh screw it why leave it just with those? Why not everywhere?! The ultimate game, the ultimate way to play! So many at risk~""
♎﹃﹄♋
The white haired man noticed that Angel might be about to wander. "Hey hey. Calm down. Why doing we have a drink or something?" he went to stop her and was surprised to find she was practically weightless. Just tugging her shoulder caused her to fall back and he had to catch her.

Seeing that Halo looked as if he would be interested he raised an eyebrow at the boy. "Do you have to play at all? Can't we just all sit back and have coffee??? Baby steps people....baby steps."

This place was full of sluts...

Lucky Risk-Taker

Trying to stifle one's pained scream is similar to holding back the tides. Still, Rot managed. He'd watched Key's departure with sad eyes (or eye, rather) and given a confident, "Ready" to the Stitchworker. He remembered the slight stab of pain the first time his arm was reattached with magic. This was infinitely worse. Almost immediately all of his muscles convulsed at the beginning of the procedure. More stitches popped, his remaining foot twisting around.

Still he kept his mouth shut and focused on keeping his remaining parts still.

With the stitching underway, Om hopped down from the bed and left the clinic for the bar. Seeing the crowd, the black teddy looked from person to person and tilted his head to one side. "Nahm?"

With the bear equivalent of a shrug, Om climbed onto the bar counter to look for people to meet or something to chew on. Either would be nice.

Dapper Seeker

Key's face was blank. Absolutely and completely blank. For it was, at that very moment, that Copperkey realized what the meaning of the word 'play' was in Haven's Night. Yes, for all this time she'd spent amongst its occupants.. Making friends, enjoying her time well spent... She'd never truly comprehended what was occurring. That was...until just then. The lady's face grew beet red, her green eye widened and she let out something caught between a gasp and a cough.

"What?! WHAT?!" The brunette was wriggling out of the darkened Halo's arm lock now, absolutely embarrassed beyond belief. "WHEN HAD THE CONVERSATION- WHEN WERE WE TALKING ABOUT-"

Meanwhile...

Strata was humming a rather happy melody as his magic slipped and intertwined through every piece of flesh his needles could pry themselves into. At least a dozen of them sunk, filled to the brim with energy, into where Rot's stitches normally hung.

"Don't worry, after this you'll be as good as new..." Strata made an attempt at reassurance. "And if you die...well, I'll have a new doll to add to my collection~"

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( i know this is out of turn but I can't help it. ))

Angel blinked. Suddenly she was in the large, dark skinned man's arms. "Hmm? Are you sure you don't want to play?"

Her wings flexed a bit, she was starting to wonder about his guy. She looked around and saw the little bear and couldn't help herself. She flashed over to it and picked it up, hugging it. "Eeeeeeeee! You're so cute!!!"

Lucky Risk-Taker

Thru the pain, Rot could feel sensation returning bit by bit to his previously severed limbs. His one working eye opened to look at Strata, seeing how elated this magician was during the process sparked some worry. His words combined with the agony brought a scowl in response. "Sorry to disappoint... rrgh... despite what you see, I'm not quite fond of being a ragdoll. Rrgh!"

Om's head snapped up at Angel's voice and he jumped up into her arms. "NAHM!" he growled cutely and nuzzled back affectionately.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
internally he was laughing up a storm, rolling on the floor and all. This was so much fun he almost couldn't bare it. Quickly he was before the girl after she got away from his grip. Patting her shoulders with a rather large grin. "There there now calm down. Tell you what? Let me know when you're feeling better and we can have our fun okay? Just sit back, and go check on the scarecrow hmmm?" DH gestured to the clinic as Angel all but flashed over to the bear. Smiling widely as he soon enough moved over to Lear. "Oh come on my man you're telling me you wouldn't want to have fun? I'm sure someone here would take you up on that. Besides With so many here why the hell not?" He questioned with a dark growl under his voice before he moved away, tucking his hands into his pockets. Motioning back over to Key wit ha smile. "Also I was meaning that since the start~" He whispered into her ear before chuckling once more, poking at her before leaving her side.
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

(Sorry all, but I must head to bed><;; See you Thursday!)

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hearing Angel call him a weirdo Blaise's eye twitched, no he couldn't let that upset him, not now. He needed to get help for Lethe!......however it was just to bad that the boy was easily distracted.

Blinking the lava boy stared at Halo and Key as they appeared to be getting ready to fight......or play he wasn't really sure. Now what hell was going on? Wait why the hell would Halo be trying to play with Key?! He had Bobbie didn't he, or was it because Bobbie had that curse? "Halo.....what the hell are you doing?" the boy asked as he tilted his head.
Lear raised a brow again at D.H. "No thanks..." he said before Angel had teleported out of his arms and over to the counter for some reason. "What that...When did you learn to do that!?"

First she was weight less and now she could teleport. She wasn't even using a portal. He wasn't aware she could do this.

When he got over to her, he found that she had some sort of bear in her arms. "What tha..."

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Angel giggled when the bear started nuzzling her. "I missed you too!" She smiled and looked up to Lear with the little thing hugged to her chest. "This is Om. Isn't he cute! I wonder if Rot will be down soon..."

She smiled at the thought of seeing him. She wasn't sure why but she rather liked being with him, he was so fun! And he came with a teddy bear!

The whole outburst from Key confused her. "She didn't knew what play meant?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces