Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Raising a brow at how Key reacted to his explanation he stared at her for a bit before shrugging and going back to petting Monty. He didn't know why it surprised her so much that he summoned Monty. In all truth he didn't think it was all that amazing. Monty barely did anything practical, if anything he was just a pet in Blaise's eyes.

Now when she actually spoke again Blaise turned and tilted his head. "L...learn more?" he said quietly as he stared at her. "W...w...why would I need to? I mean Master doesn't need me for magic....I'm just a hunter. He's already really really good at magic....and he's got you too. I'm no good at it anyways." Looking at the ground he poked his fingers together nervously. He thought she was the one who wanted to practice the arts of magic and would be more interested in learning from his book. He didn't expect her to want him to learn too.

((Have fun semi! heart ))

Dapper Seeker

Key wrung her hands together as she watched Blaise's nervousness closely. Her excitable grin turned into gentle concern. The words...the right words to explain... Copperkey searched for them as the gears in her head began to turn. Here was a lad that had such potential...but really...did he want any part in it? Her adventures made her feel fulfilled, but not everyone wanted to practice magic as she.

"I...I'm sorry, Blaise." Her voice was warm, sisterly. She smiled and ruffled his hair. "You are right that your master is incredible at magic. He can do so many things with it. And...yes, if he needs me to help him with anything at all, I'm more than happy to help. But..."

She knelt down and peered into his eyes.

"Don't think for an instant that you aren't good at magic, alright? Please, trust me on that."

The young lady stood back up and began heading to the stairs that led to the guest rooms. She loved her sofa, but...the room that Michael had placed her in twice now was growing on her and she'd decided to claim it for her own. She was growing sleepy. Copperkey turned and looked back at Blaise once more.

"It's never a bad thing to be good at something...just to be good at it. Just because you can. And Blaise? You have the power to be good at magic. I can feel it. But...this is just me rambling. Goodnight."

And with that the lass disappeared up the stairs.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sitting in the sand out at the lake Blaise hummed along to the music that he was listening to as he read his book. Well at least he tried to read it the thing wasn't exactly written in English. In fact he really just stared at the pages and tried to see if any of them looked familiar from what his uncle did so long ago.

Letting out a sigh he stared off at the lake. Why Key didn't take the book with her was beyond him. She'd be so much better with it in her hands than him. Did she not want to learn fire magic? He sat and wondered this for a good while before shrugging and turning to look at the sleeping Monty coiled around his arm. Smiling he gave the serpent a quick pet before going back to his book.

Dapper Seeker

Upon the second floor and down the hall, toward the middle and on the right, a single door lay wide open. There came from within the most furious array of noises, from scraping to rustling and banging and crashing. Whispered incantations and bothered mutterings. Until finally the room grew silent and out popped Copperkey. Dusty, but otherwise amused, the young lady stepped out of her new quarters and headed down the hall.

Straightening her dark green vest, the lass stepped down the stairs carefully before she found herself on the first floor. Her eyes scanned over each chair and table, the usual sofas that her friends occupied, but she found no one.

"Hm, guess everyone's busy tonight... Wonder if Blaise left that book here..." Heading over to the table Michael usually occupied Key found it devoid of any ancient text. Still, she smiled. "Perhaps he's trying to learn something new..."

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Still out at the lake Blaise let out a sigh, trying to understand the contents of this book was impossible if he couldn't read it. The most he could do is just pick and draw one of the symbols at random again and wing it. "What do ya think Monty? Should I try one?" he asked the creature that was wrapped around his neck, who just made joyful crackling noises, happy that it's master acknowledged it. Smiling the lava demon nodded and went straight to work.

Flipping through the pages he picked the page with the oddest symbol on it and begun to draw it in the sand. Taking his knife he made a small cut on his hand and let blood drops fall onto the symbol as he hissed a different incantation he had heard his uncle use.

The symbol began to glow then flicker red as a slight sizzling sound could be heard. Leaning forward with the book in hand Blaise tilted his head. "Did.....did it work?" he asked cautiously before the symbol blew up causing a large explosion that sent Blaise, Monty, and the book flying back to the tavern.

Dapper Seeker

Heading back behind the bar Copperkey paused at the doorframe to the kitchen. It was odd, really... She just...didn't really want to enter it. Her brow perked, she took a step forward and suddenly shuddered. What in the world was wrong with her? She was hungry! Shaking her head the lass took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. This was stupid. She was almost acting...afraid of something in there. About to enter, instead Key's ears twitched.

"What in the world...?" A low rumble issued throughout the tavern, followed by a slight jarring to the glasses in the bar. Her brunette head tilted. Something like that had certainly never happened before.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Crashing through the wall and landing in the main area of the tavern Blaise groaned in pain. "Stupid book." the boy growled as he threw it then tried to pry the panicking serpent off of him. "Damn it Monty you're chocking me. Let go."

Finally getting the startled creature of his neck Monty almost immediately latched himself onto Blaise's arm and trembled. Gasping for air Blaise slowly pet the snake's head to calm it down. "I don't know why you get so scared.....you can't even get hurt."

Dapper Seeker

Copperkey felt rather blessed by her luck, having been all the way back and near the bar. For when Blaise came careening through the wall the debris hadn't gotten all too close to her startled frame. She raced over to his side as he hurled the book and comforted Monty, curiosity and worry written all over her honey hued face.

"Blaise! What in the world... Are you alright?" She inquired, coughing through the dust that hadn't yet settled around the young lava demon. Her attention diverted only momentarily to the huge hole in the side of the room before it crept back over to her friend.

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Once he got Monty to stop trembling Blaise let out a sigh, the snake would not let go of his arm. Though this was not a surprise, Monty was so easy to spook. Hearing Key ask if he was okay, he rubbed his head. "I'm......fine." he growled as he sat up.

The demon's jaw dropped as he saw the hole in the wall. "Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god! I'm gunna be in soooooooooooo much trouble!" he panicked as he disappeared then appeared over at the hole. "Master's gunna punish me again! I don't wanna be punished!"

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
Almost a month, no, probably more then that. Just how long has it been since the three returned to this place? Enough time for a bond to be reborn. Enough for him to develop a taste for new things, to take to them and make them part of the norm. The past few nights took their toll heavily on the young man. Out to work early, punishment the nights before and after for sleeping in over and over again. His legs felt as if they were made of rubber. Standing proving to be chore in of itself.

A certain glow about him as he laid on the couch. A tall empty glass laid on a nearby table beside the couch. Two bottles of Vodka along side several cans of coke. A mess slightly forming as he sighed. Halo held the intentions to clean up before he retired to his mistress' room once more. "The soul is willing while the body is soft and frail. A fat pansy once said those words. Guy was a total d**k. So he was like you then just he was over weight? Well and not as good looking. Oh yeah totally a lady killer over here. Yo guys hide your women Shadow is on the prowl. You know I just need to drop something on your waist or below right? I'll pay a hundred grand not to do that...Then simply lay there jelly waist and take these comments like a champ. Shine...With pleasure." Shadow's brow rose, perched on the top of the couch before a crystal block smacked the small dragon away. Shine on his usual spot on the young man's wrist.

The small dragon skid to one of the walls. Teeth gritted, rage filling his eyes. Just as he raised his hand to begin a rant an explosion erupted behind him. A lava demon spewed forth crashing within, Shadow lost to the splinters and debris that rained about. Halo's eyes shot open, the pain and soreness of his waist and all the things below going to his very toes keeping him from reacting further. "What in the actual hell?!" Soon enough Key came rushing in to check on Blaise. A chain of rocks curling about the demon's arm, trembling from the looks of it.

The duo silent as their stares shifted between the two. First there was the fact that he never noticed that Copperkey had been within the tavern this entire time. That would no doubt be answered by all the drinks he had helped himself. But above all was the fact that Blaise just erupted through a wall. Blinking several times, adjusting himself slightly to get a better look at the pair. "What in the actual ********!" For a moment calm before erupting into his own fit of hysteria. Brow twitching as he soon pointed to the demon. "What the hell happened! Why did you just break through that wall!? I'm pretty sure your not the Koolaid man because I seem to missing a great deal of hearing 'OH YEAH!' being spewed from your mouth! What the hell happened!"
♎﹃﹄♋

Dapper Seeker

(XD Koolaid Man...)

Between Blaise's frantic yelps and Halo's rather understandable, but upset questions Key switched her gaze between both souls and narrowed her gaze. Those two green orbs swiveled over the debris with notable interest, her palms smacking together and rubbing quickly. First things first. As much as Copperkey wanted to join in on Halo's inquiries she realized so long as the hole was present Blaise would be in trouble...

"Okay, let's see..." Walking in between the pieces of wall the rust haired lady pressed her hands over the very corners of the opening and let out a long breath. Her irises turned silver and obsidian, the silver weavings over her body glowing brighter. "I'm not much of an architect, but..."

The magician's eyes closed and her copper hued lips began to mutter. Slowly, but surely the bits and pieces began to rise up from the floor of the tavern. They collected themselves upon the hole, speeding from place to place as the jigsaw puzzle reformed.

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
"A women of many talents. Very good show Ms.Copperkey." Shine chimed, shimmering brightly as he attempted to force Halo to move. The young man resisting with each tug. The other hand clung to the couch, keeping his place. The young man's body still tingled and rung from the nights passed. The star wished to assist with the repairs but sadly required Halo in order to use the crystals. After a moment or so the boy gave in to the fussy star's tugs. Grimacing, groaning, moaning in a whisper as he staggered over to the magician. The star began to glow brightly, raising Halo's left arm up as it's angelic aura began to flow outward about. The sound of glass breaking, shifting against one another soon emitted as light blue crystals began to form around certain areas along side the reforming fragments of the wall. "Hey Key...How ya doing? Aside from well..." He gestured to the wall with a bit of a chuckle. His body ruining a bit of the concentration.
♎﹃﹄♋

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Biting his lip Blaise frantically checked out the hole and tried to see if there was a way to fix it. Not seeing anything the boy really started to panic. Curling up in the fetal position Blaise shook in fear of what he thought what was to come. So much so that he didn't even notice that Key was right there already working on fixing the door.

Was he going to get banished from the tavern again, soaked with water, what?! Oh he just knew Master was watching and devising up a plan for his punishment.

Dapper Seeker

It took a moment for Shine's words to register, to which Key gave a slow nod in reply. The lass didn't wish to be rude, but her skills weren't the best in reconstruction. She felt over each little piece of debris as they zoomed through her consciousness and subconsciousness alike. Walls were...tough to work with. The way Blaise had come through it made it all the more difficult to find the right sizes to fit. But when Halo made his way over by way of Shine's behest the young lady blinked her eyes open, irises still changed.

"Good. Good. How about yourself?" She inquired, resting her magic a bit while the two assisted in her work. She was rather grateful, jigsaw puzzles gave her a headache... Her eyes wound down to Blaise momentarily and she saw the boy curled up on the ground. "Oh dear..."

Amateur Knight

8,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
♋﹃﹄♎
A sweat drop raced down the side of his face, teeth gritted as the hum from Shine grew louder.
Key's words brought out a small chuckle. Remembering then nights prior. The nights still to come for that matter. "Good...Depends on your meaning of good...." He laughed out as more of the wall was reformed, reshaped, crystals filling slots that remained empty. Forming up to hold more fragments together. Glancing back at Blaise Halo sighed once more. The demon was really freaking out about this. "Just...leave him he'll calm down soon....always does eventually..."
♎﹃﹄♋

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces