Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Battle: KO 200
He raised an eyebrow noticing Semi coddling the youth, and just shook his head thinking, No Comment.

Standing, he walked around to the other side of the bar with the intention of fixing himself a drink. He removed a glass from under the counter top and dropped a few cubes of ice within it and filled it with pineapple juice from the mini fridge beneath the counter.

After downing it for himself, he called to the room, "The Bar is Open in Celebration of Haven's Night's Grand Opening, should anyone need a drink of any kind order it free of charge."
Acadia bared her fangs at the guy. "You sure about that?"
"You are so adorable!" She could help it, she have him a hug, careful not to spill his drink. Forgetting her chest was as large as it was.((woman is an E cup XD)) She then saw Wraith next to her at the bar. "Ahem...right." She let the boy go trying to cover her blushing with one hand.

"Well no one paid for a drink so that would be fine"
"Oh does that mean I get to drink too? I could go for some Gin right now." he then saw the epic hug action and sweatdropped. "I wanna hug..." eek

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
"Indeed, that's why I figured that it should be made official," he began pouring hismelf another glass of pinapple juice, cig between his lips once again. He felt somehow a bit tired, though he had rested the whole night. It was strange.

With a roll of his shoulders, he picked up the glass in one hand, removed the stick from between his lips and drank it all away in almost one gulp.
He smiled and blushed being called adorable. "Thank you!" He eyed semi up and down taking her beauty in. Taking another sip he eyed the vampire lady. "No..." He said then began laughing hysterically. "What can I say I don't like to fight much! Its just not as much fun as goofing around!" Looking back upon semi he saw her blushing as well and he smiled to himself chuckling softly.
Acadia just sighed and sat back with a content smile on her face. She giggled as she watched the woman dote on the poor scared boy. She then looked over to Paradox and pouted. "And here you were just flirting me not too long ago."
"I wonder would happen if we up a sigh in the window. 'Free drinks for Grand Opening.'" She giggled and then answered Paradox. "Not while on the clock, kiddo."

She poured herself a glass of water and took a sip. She was thirsty.
He looked at Acadia "Huh...? What? No! No no um, I like you way better. She was just distracting." He went back over to her and sat down. And whispered "Plus you're a vamp that has instant cool points."
With Brandon's usual theatrics he disappeared for a moment to return with a bouquet of roses that he then held out offering to semi. "Some lovely flowers for a very lovely lady!" He smiled to himself brushing his hand through his hair.
Acadia smirked. "I'm just kidding, Darlin'. When someone's got boobs that size, they should be stared at every once in a while." She scooted closer to him to whisper. "And as for those cool points, can they be cashed in for some fun around here?"
"Depends on what you classify as fun. But I am sure it will be something we both enjoy." he winked and smiled at her. Liking where this was going.

(( Crap, i'm going to have to go for a while, next post to be my last for a bit.))

Shirtless Otaku

9,425 Points
  • Tipsy 100
"We could put up a sign in the window, but I doubt that it would attract anyone," He smirked a bit, "And would you really want to have hundreds of drunks gawking at your well endowed assets?"

He poured himself one final glass of pinapple juice, then put away its container back in the mini fridge beneath the counter. Picking up his glas he returned to his barstool, to continue his observation.
Acadia's eyes started to go red and her fangs grew a bit. "Oh, I know I'll enjoy it." She leaned in real close like she was going to kiss him then nipped at his lip with her fangs.
She looked at Wraith and nodded. "Good point." She then turned her attention to the young man with flowers. "You are such a sweetie." She took the roses, they smelled lovely. "I should probably cut it out. I'm probably old enough to be your great great great great great great grandmother...maybe." she thought bout it, she was probably older than that..."But thank you for the flowers."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff