Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Yep))
Darkness looked around
Vanity still hadn't responded to him.
Hmm. I'll just stick my head out the door and see what I can see. Thought Darkness.
He looked up and seen Kayte's feet and toes wiggling.
I don't feel like she is better yet, but is feel alittle better. That is a good start at least. Thought Darkness.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She looked towards him again and smiled slightly "Yeah you do seem a bit odd today." When he mentioned her ability to fly she remembered her wings were still unfolded and promptly folded them back up. She then sighed softly, "Its a long sad story." She said "And unfortunately its my story." She turned her attention back up at the stars as she unwrapped her arms from her knees and set her hands back on the ground.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He shrugged. "Been arguing back and forth with a stubborn a** known by the name o' Ric." his hand finished reaching towards her as she folded her wings. "Lovely things them." His hand ran through a lock of her hair softly and caressed her cheek. "Everyone has a sad story, it's understandable. But, what has happened receantly to prompt this story to appear again, to rain on your usual dapper mood," He moved his hand down, caressing her cheek again and placed it next to one of her hands and leaned back as well. "Care ta tell me, maybe I'll tell ya something ya want ta know in return."

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness in the tavern could here every word.
Is he helping her and making a move on her?!? Darkness yelled in his head.
What the hell. Ahh. Calm down. calm down. Ok well even if it works I had my chance and I think I blew it...Idk. Well...As long as Kayte is happy that is all that would matter. Darkness was mad. Not at Ze but himself for not trying for Kayte more when he had the chance.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She blushed softly as he complimented her wings and then played with her hair. "Today is the anniversary of my family's deaths. I grew up in a small village where nobody had a problem with my family. My mother was full angel, my father was half vampire half demon. As you can see, I took after my mother. Well one day a group of three clans came to town and everything changed. They had no tolerance for us and came after us.My brother and I escaped by transforming into our animal forms. This was twenty years ago. That same clan who killed my mother and father this day twenty years ago came back for my brother one year ago on this day. "Only my niece and I have survived. Me because I can transform into a cat and Victoria because she was living with me for a while but when I moves into this town, I made i so that she is now using another name and lives with a very close friend of mine." Her voice started to get shaky again. "I can't help but to think they'll come back for me eventually. But at the same time I know I am safe." She took a deep breath and looked at him, her voice a near whisper as she said, "I told you it was long and sad."

[[sorry it took so long again. my cat started hopping on the keyboard and kinda deleted the whole post twice lol]]

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness heard every word and felt like an a** for thinking of himself at all when Kayte was sad.
All he wished is that he could get up there and comfert her or at least try to help make her feel better with Ze.
He tryed to talk to her though. She chose to talk to Ze. He was not needed up there.
"I'm sorry, I wish I could help and no matter what, Ze and I will keep you safe." He said outloud, but it was so quiet that he was sure that he would be the only one to hear it.

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

He nodded his head very slowly as she stated her story to him. When she finished and her voice got shaky he reached up and put a hand on her shoulder and kissed her cheek, in a freindly way. "I know how that is. I have a sas story as well, but it is not nearly as long, though I am glad for your neice living. My sad story can be summed up in 6 words." He took a deep breath, sighed and looked up at the stars. "Everyone I ever loved is dead." He turned back to her and smiled. Though in his meally fighting state, although no one knew that, in trying to comfort his freind he lost his controlled concentration. It wasn't enough to do really give the other... Him much sway, but his hand did slip out from under him. This caused Ze to gasp in surprise and he promptly slipped and rolled off the roof. An odd laughed echoed as he fell. "Heh heh heh hah hah hah heh heh!" He hit the ground head first and then rolled over onto his face. There was a sick crunch as he hit. After a few long moments a low moan as he laid face down on the stone door step.

Incidently hitting the ground cause him to lose all concentration and in lew of that... control.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness went behind the counter and poured him a glass of milk.
He chugged it down quite fast and poured another.
After being done he went and picked up all the shot bottles for Ze and started to wash dishes. He still felt bad for Kayte and would really had liked to talk to her.

Darkness heard a smack. He looked over to see Ze on the ground.
"What the hell happened?!"
He ran over to Ze.
"Man you alright? Are you concious? Luckly we have a Hospital in the bar."
He was hoping for Ze to respond.

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She smiled a little more when he kissed her. "Wow. You may have it a little worse than me." When he fell off the roof she looked down at him before hopping off the roof and kneeling next to him "Uh, Ze, are you okay?" She asked, placing her hand on his shoulder.

Dapper Dabbler

Stretching as she walked up the path, she noticed that Ze, Kayte and Darkness were all outside. That is, Ze was laying on the floor while the other two were looking over him. From the looks of it, Ze must have gotten himself hurt.
Her foot steps quickened as she made her way towards everyone and she didn't stop till she was right infront of them, not but a foot or two away. Hesitantly, she looked from one person to the next.
" Uhm.....what happened??"
User Image

Apocalyptic Sex Symbol

((Yay... Ric time.))
He blinked.

Darkness? Damnit. Dead? No that's dirt and stone. Oh. My neck hurts. Ow.
Guess it's my fault huh? Heh heh, oops. I hoped it hurt him too.

He turned his head to the side. His eyes were closed. Anyone touching him felt he was warm. He reached his hand up brushed away Darkness's and Kayte's arms. He put a hand on both sides of his head, sat up, and wrenched it side to side. There were more pops and cracks.
Mmmm, much better. He sniffed the air, his eyes were still closed. Bat-Man and Cat-Woman. He laughed. "Heh heh heh heh, good ta be.... Alive."

He faced away from the pair and stood, he stretched his arms wide and did a few jumps. Then a few jumping jacks to deep knee bends. "Ah... All mine. Trouble getting it back, he will have."

He turned and faced the two now, his eyes were closed. "Thanks for the assistance you two. Um..." He wracked his head for memories from his past few days of wakefullness. Darkness.... and Kayte. Ze talked to them... tonight. Ok. Good show.

His eyes openned. "Thank you Darkness, Kayte." He nodded to each in turn and cocked his head at the third person who apeared and then brushed passed them into the bar. He left Ze's guitar sitting where it was on the ground.
His eyes were black, pitch black.

Bashful Sex Symbol

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkness looked at Ze confused.
"Hey you ok? You are acting weird and your eyes are black."

Dapper Dabbler

(( edited: ))

Shay felt something was off about Ze. Not only did his eyes change, but his whole demeanor and attitude was off. She walked closer to Kayte and Darkness then smiled in greeting at the two of them, leaving Ze's strange behavior behind for a moment to greet them properly.
" Hey guys. Uh~.....anything new happen other then Ze??"

She had to suppress a shiver by the mention of his name from her own lips. It didn't seem to fit this new-...person. It was as if he changed into someone else somehow in the last few minuets. Yes. That's it....split personality??
" Hmmm~...."
User Image

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
She looked from Ze to Darkness. "Um, Darkness, I don't think that's Ze anymore." She said quietly as her voice was still a bit raspy from a few minutes ago. She backed away slowly, thinking about hopping back up on the roof.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff