• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"I dunno." he said shaking his head.
She gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "Guess we'll have to stick with the old-fashioned way until we could find something to break the enchantment. Would going to the Ghost Zone help?"

"Yeah. Just didn't want to go right now." Dan murmured.
"You don't have to go if you don't want to." She said. "If you want, we could go out for a walk. I'm certain a little fresh air would be good for you. That and I know you don't want to spend all day cooped up in here."

"Yeah. Alright." he said. He finished his beer and then stood up to go outside with her.
She nodded a bit before she finished her water then stood up to head outside.

Invisible Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Slowly. The wounds were enchanted....." he murmured.
"Anything I can do to break that enchantment?" She asked softly.

She gently placed her hand on his shoulder. "Guess we'll have to stick with the old-fashioned way until we could find something to break the enchantment. Would going to the Ghost Zone help?"

"You don't have to go if you don't want to." She said. "If you want, we could go out for a walk. I'm certain a little fresh air would be good for you. That and I know you don't want to spend all day cooped up in here."

"Yeah. Alright." he said. He finished his beer and then stood up to go outside with her.

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Invisible Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"So....what's the plan for today?" he asked.
"I'm not sure really." She said before her ear twitch a bit. "Have your wounds been healing?"

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"I'm not sure really." She said before her ear twitch a bit. "Have your wounds been healing?"

Invisible Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He nodded and phased his hand through the bar to get a bottle of water. He brought it out and offered it to her.
She watched him phased his hand through the bar and got the bottle of water. She gently took it when he offered it to her. "Thanks." She said before she opened the bottle and took a sip of the water.

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

He nodded and phased his hand through the bar to get a bottle of water. He brought it out and offered it to her.
She watched him phased his hand through the bar and got the bottle of water. She gently took it when he offered it to her. "Thanks." She said before she opened the bottle and took a sip of the water.

Invisible Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Yeah. Thanks." he said with a nod. "How about you? Are you feeling any better?" he asked.
She nodded a bit. "A little." She said as she took a seat on a stool.

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Yeah. Thanks." he said with a nod. "How about you? Are you feeling any better?" he asked.

Invisible Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
The next day, Dan was sitting at the bar nursing a beer.
After her conversation with Kael, she had turned in for the night. The next day, she ended up sleeping in for most the morning until she finally got up. She came downstairs after checking up on Zelda then noticed Dan sitting at the bar. "Feeling better?" She asked as she walked over to him. "How are your wounds?"

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
After her conversation with Kael, she had turned in for the night. The next day, she ended up sleeping in for most the morning until she finally got up. She came downstairs after checking up on Zelda then noticed Dan sitting at the bar. "Feeling better?" She asked as she walked over to him. "How are your wounds?"

Invisible Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Invisible Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff