Total Votes:[ 375 ]

Dangerous Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Growling he turned and hurled the potato at the other person then followed it with the knife. "I'm no one's kitchen boy!" he growled out before turning to head the rest of the way out. He was really really trying not to lose his cool, but t was becoming increasingly difficult.
The three Turks gasped as Rufus moved to dodge the potato and the knife. They all then glared at Dan.

"Food shall never be wasted!" stare

"You know what to do...." He said to the trio.

"Right!" They all said as they went over to Dan as Reno attempted to stuff some kind of bread into the ghostly man's mouth.

Not trusting intangibility right at the moment he moved out of the way. "That's it!" he growled as he moved to put his knee firmly in Reno's stomach. He would also attempt to throw plasma blasts at Rude and Elena.
Both Elena and Rude both used a large frying pan to shield themselves as Reno doubled over from being kneed on the stomach.

"Kya ha ha! Well, Duke, it would seem that your kitchen boy is causing quite a ruckus." A female voice said as Scarlet, along with Tseng, entered the area.

"Oh good, you've returned!" Rufus said with a smile.

Reaching into his pocket, Tseng would pull out an envelope with a heart on it. "Yes, the Queen wanted to deliver this letter to you." He said, giving Rufus the envelope. "An invitation more or less."

"No one's kitchen bo........hey, you seen a rabbit!?" he yelled at the two new comers.
Tseng glanced over to Dan for a moment. "It would depend on which rabbit you're looking for."

"Kya ha ha! I think he wants to make a rabbit stew once he finds that rabbit."

"A white rabbit, and yes, something like that."

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Not trusting intangibility right at the moment he moved out of the way. "That's it!" he growled as he moved to put his knee firmly in Reno's stomach. He would also attempt to throw plasma blasts at Rude and Elena.
Both Elena and Rude both used a large frying pan to shield themselves as Reno doubled over from being kneed on the stomach.

"Kya ha ha! Well, Duke, it would seem that your kitchen boy is causing quite a ruckus." A female voice said as Scarlet, along with Tseng, entered the area.

Reaching into his pocket, Tseng would pull out an envelope with a heart on it. "Yes, the Queen wanted to deliver this letter to you." He said, giving Rufus the envelope. "An invitation more or less."

"No one's kitchen bo........hey, you seen a rabbit!?" he yelled at the two new comers.
Tseng glanced over to Dan for a moment. "It would depend on which rabbit you're looking for."

"You know....You weren't the only one that was searching for that rabbit. If your reason for wanting to find him is the same as hers, then your best bet would be to seek an audience with the Queen of Hearts herself. That rabbit is part of her court."

Dangerous Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"You know....You weren't the only one that was searching for that rabbit. If your reason for wanting to find him is the same as hers, then your best bet would be to seek an audience with the Queen of Hearts herself. That rabbit is part of her court."

"Good. I'm out of here." he said as he turned and once again tried to leave the area.

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Good. I'm out of here." he said as he turned and once again tried to leave the area.
"You sure you don't want to taste this curry bread my servants had worked so hard to make?" Rufus asked.

Dangerous Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"You sure you don't want to taste this curry bread my servants had worked so hard to make?" Rufus asked.

"Positive!" he called as he took off in a run.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff