• Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Lets out a sigh and chuckles "..well feel special..been a while since so many folks actually gave a s**t over this ol husk of a man.." he spoke softly after he kissed softly rested his forehead onto his gently.
Meep smirked, purring softly. "Don't give me that. You're a handsome solider and I'm lucky to have you in my life. So don't go forgetting it, okay?" He lightly wrapped his arms around the other, loving the few times they got to be close to one another.

"Flatter me sweetie.." he responded holding her relaxing and hugging him close to his chest breathing softly nuzzling gently as they got close trying to keep him warm.
Meep smiled and wiggled more in Jack's lap. "I call them like I see them." He kissed over Jack's jaw line, his tail swaying happily.

Hugs him tighter and responded to the hugs "..your cute as a button..you know that?" he responded as he held him close with a content smile resting his eyes as he held the very warm Meep..his own form a bit cold from in the chilling fog.
Meep smirked slyly at his lover. "Maybe we should do something to warm you up.... eh?" He purred again, wiggling in his lap.

Dangerous Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"I have no idea." Clockwork answered.
He rubbed the back of his head. "Feels like I'm being a accused of a crime I didn't even commit..." He said. "Did some manikin that happened to look like me attacked her or something?" xp

"The only thing important is to get back to the bar and check on Jack." Danni said as he landed next to Clockwork and the others. He looked a little banged up, but otherwise unharmed.

"Indeed." Clockwork said as he started back to the bar quickly still carrying Hana.

Moonlight Werewolf

16,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
He rubbed the back of his head. "Feels like I'm being a accused of a crime I didn't even commit..." He said. "Did some manikin that happened to look like me attacked her or something?" xp

"The only thing important is to get back to the bar and check on Jack." Danni said as he landed next to Clockwork and the others. He looked a little banged up, but otherwise unharmed.

"Indeed." Clockwork said as he started back to the bar quickly still carrying Hana.
Zidane blinked a bit as he saw Danni. "Man, are you alright?" He asked before he looked at Hana then gave a shrug. "Well, it's your choice to trust me or not. Regardless, I'll still do whatever I can to help you or anyone else even if I don't know you. You really don't need a reason to help someone." He then started to follow Clockwork back to the bar.

Desirable Rabbit

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Upon seeing Danni, her now red eyes sparkled with joy. "Uncle Ni-ni!" She then looked back at Clockwork and pouted. "You're not gonna put me in Time out, are you?" As soon as she said the words, 'Time out', time would freeze immediately around them, herself and Clockwork the only ones not affected by the freeze

Dangerous Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Zidane blinked a bit as he saw Danni. "Man, are you alright?" He asked before he looked at Hana then gave a shrug. "Well, it's your choice to trust me or not. Regardless, I'll still do whatever I can to help you or anyone else even if I don't know you. You really don't need a reason to help someone." He then started to follow Clockwork back to the bar.

"Yeah. I'm alright." he said with a sigh. He was then frozen in time with everyone else but Clockwork and Hana.

@Hana: "Oh how I wish you had not have done that." he said when he noticed all of time stopping.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Lets out a sigh and chuckles "..well feel special..been a while since so many folks actually gave a s**t over this ol husk of a man.." he spoke softly after he kissed softly rested his forehead onto his gently.
Meep smirked, purring softly. "Don't give me that. You're a handsome solider and I'm lucky to have you in my life. So don't go forgetting it, okay?" He lightly wrapped his arms around the other, loving the few times they got to be close to one another.

"Flatter me sweetie.." he responded holding her relaxing and hugging him close to his chest breathing softly nuzzling gently as they got close trying to keep him warm.
Meep smiled and wiggled more in Jack's lap. "I call them like I see them." He kissed over Jack's jaw line, his tail swaying happily.

Hugs him tighter and responded to the hugs "..your cute as a button..you know that?" he responded as he held him close with a content smile resting his eyes as he held the very warm Meep..his own form a bit cold from in the chilling fog.
Meep smirked slyly at his lover. "Maybe we should do something to warm you up.... eh?" He purred again, wiggling in his lap.

"Don't want to use up your energy like last time..so lets save it for after the fog..ok?" he asked as he held him close "I am content with cuddling."

Desirable Rabbit

9,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Yeah. I'm alright." he said with a sigh. He was then frozen in time with everyone else but Clockwork and Hana.

@Hana: "Oh how I wish you had not have done that." he said when he noticed all of time stopping.

Hana looked at the others as they froze then back to Clockwork at his words. "I did this?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff