Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
He would walk up to the rooftop before looking out across the sky, letting the sunlight hit his face. He would blink a bit before sighing and folding his arms. "I sure hope Dad knows what he's doing." He would mutter low before inhaling then exhaling he would start to do a few stretches.

"You and me both..." She leaned against the door with her arms folded against her chest. "It would have at least been nice to know where he was going."
"Ack!" He would jump as he heard her, not knowing she was right there. "Y-yeah... Like a note or something..." He would laugh a little nervously. "When did you get back from your trip? He was worried about you so he would shut himself in downstairs and just work on projects."

Kohana grins a little bit. "Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." She said as she walked over to him and hugged him. Hearing the news about Shadow, she blushes a little. "Heh...he wouldn't worry so much if he knew the a** kickings I took in training with your grandfather." She said, shaking her head. "As for the trip, a few days ago. It didn't end very well...but I have something for you that I brought back from Italy."

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
He would walk up to the rooftop before looking out across the sky, letting the sunlight hit his face. He would blink a bit before sighing and folding his arms. "I sure hope Dad knows what he's doing." He would mutter low before inhaling then exhaling he would start to do a few stretches.

"You and me both..." She leaned against the door with her arms folded against her chest. "It would have at least been nice to know where he was going."
"Ack!" He would jump as he heard her, not knowing she was right there. "Y-yeah... Like a note or something..." He would laugh a little nervously. "When did you get back from your trip? He was worried about you so he would shut himself in downstairs and just work on projects."

Kohana grins a little bit. "Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." She said as she walked over to him and hugged him. Hearing the news about Shadow, she blushes a little. "Heh...he wouldn't worry so much if he knew the a** kickings I took in training with your grandfather." She said, shaking her head. "As for the trip, a few days ago. It didn't end very well...but I have something for you that I brought back from Italy."
He would hug her back having not seen her in days, hearing about the training he would think a bit before shrugging it off as he heard about her having a gift. "Oh? What is it? can I see? huh huh?" His eyes lit up with anticipation as he was eager to get his present.

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
((and on that note, I gotta go early today for a class, if I can get on during class I will be back, other wise, sorry XP))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady

He would hug her back having not seen her in days, hearing about the training he would think a bit before shrugging it off as he heard about her having a gift. "Oh? What is it? can I see? huh huh?" His eyes lit up with anticipation as he was eager to get his present.

Kohana laughs and grabs his shoulders. "Yes, yes. You can see. Come on. It's back in my room." She drapes her arm over his shoulder and heads back inside. "I wanna hear what adventures you and your sister had while I was gone."

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady

Kohana laughs and grabs his shoulders. "Yes, yes. You can see. Come on. It's back in my room." She drapes her arm over his shoulder and heads back inside. "I wanna hear what adventures you and your sister had while I was gone."
"Adventures? Oh boy... I can't believe she told you! Aw maaaan!" He would sigh and follow her, looking back at the sky one more time before being dragged inside.

((Ok, NOW I'm gone. lol))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady

"Adventures? Oh boy... I can't believe she told you! Aw maaaan!" He would sigh and follow her, looking back at the sky one more time before being dragged inside.

((Ok, NOW I'm gone. lol))

(( *hugs* Later. ))

"Your sister hasn't told me anything. She just saw me this morning." She said arching a brow as she looks at Kenji and past his shoulder. "Lets go, Kenji. It sounds like you have a story to tell." She said with a laugh.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Ami nodded. "I'll be right back." She turned and headed upstairs to the kitchen to get Elizabeth something to eat

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Ami nodded. "I'll be right back." She turned and headed upstairs to the kitchen to get Elizabeth something to eat

Nodding her head, she drinks more of the water till the bottle was empty then relaxes back on the bed again. Closing her eyes as she waited.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Now back to normal, Sirea walked back inside the bar slowly before heading into the kitchen to find something to eat.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
Now back to normal, Sirea walked back inside the bar slowly before heading into the kitchen to find something to eat.

Danni was relaxing on the couch with his eyes closed.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

After a moment or so, she would walk into the main room of the bar with a couple plates that had grilled cheese sandwiches. Spotting Danni on the couch, she walked over to him with a smile then gave him a kiss.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

After a moment or so, she would walk into the main room of the bar with a couple plates that had grilled cheese sandwiches. Spotting Danni on the couch, she walked over to him with a smile then gave him a kiss.

He smiled and kissed her back before pulling away to sit up. "Hey, Beautiful. Whatcha got there?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

He smiled and kissed her back before pulling away to sit up. "Hey, Beautiful. Whatcha got there?"
"Got a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches." She would give him a plate before sitting down beside him.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

Nodding her head, she drinks more of the water till the bottle was empty then relaxes back on the bed again. Closing her eyes as she waited.

She soon came back down the stairs with some soup and a sandwich on a tray. "Here you go."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie

"Got a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches." She would give him a plate before sitting down beside him.

He smiled. "Thanks." He said as he ate his sandwich. "I need to check on Elizabeth, but......I don't know if I can.....All this time she thought I was someone else."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff