Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Danni smiled. "Anytime." He said before yawning.

@Serena: "Aight. Sounds good." He said to Rini before looking at Serena. "And when was ya gonna fill me in on this?" He asked her. He then smirked. "Might have ta punish ya for keepin secrets."
"Sleepy?" She asked.

"Em hm..." he said. It wasn't long before he fell asleep.

@Serena: Raph laughed as he watched Rini pull her fiance out of the room. He then looked at Serena and grinned before pouncing on her.

~Next Day~

Danni woke up on the couch and got up to look for something to eat.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

A little while later he returned with chocolate and fruit.

@Serena: Raph raised a brow ridge as he sat down.

Gohan gulped and went to stand with Rini.

"Good." She smiled and plopped right down on Raph's lap, discreetly casting a sticking charm on Raph to keep him stuck to the bed, not that he would know it was there until he tried to get up. "Now, Gohan, Rini, didn't you two have something to say?"

Rini gently squeezed Gohan's hand before looking at Raph and biting her lip. "Well, um Daddy....we're expecting."

~~~~~~~~~~~
@Kohana: "Aunt Kohana, can I stay in here with you tonight?"

"Of course you can, but it does beg the question of what has you frightened of your room, sweetie." She said. Laying back with Hana and snuggling themselves under the covers.

"It's not my room that frightens me....it's the bad dreams."

"What kind of bad dreams?" Kohana asked, running her fingers through Hana's hair as she closed her eyes.

"When Mommy and Daddy died..." She started closing her eyes, relaxing as Kohana ran her fingers through her hair

@Raph: Serena giggled before squealing as Raph pounced on her

~Next Day~
Ami walked down the stairs to get some coffee from the kitchen

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
He would walk upstairs wearing the same beeping watch from yesterday around his wrist he would look at it before making his way over to the the bar to sit.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Leaving the sleeping child behind her bed, Kohana would come downstairs and yawn. Stretching her arms above her head. Walking over to Shadow, she wraps her arms around his meddle from behind him and lays her head on his shoulder as her eyes closed.

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Leaving the sleeping child behind her bed, Kohana would come downstairs and yawn. Stretching her arms above her head. Walking over to Shadow, she wraps her arms around his meddle from behind him and lays her head on his shoulder as her eyes closed.
He would feel her hug him before smiling a little he would go back to sipping the water he had gotten in between time. However he ultimately stayed quiet his mind was elsewhere right now anyway.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
He would feel her hug him before smiling a little he would go back to sipping the water he had gotten in between time. However he ultimately stayed quiet his mind was elsewhere right now anyway.

"I know what's bothering you..." She murmurs against his shoulder as she squeezed him softly. "I'm really sorry...."

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto

"I know what's bothering you..." She murmurs against his shoulder as she squeezed him softly. "I'm really sorry...."
Hearing her he would blink before finishing his water, and setting the glass down, he would rest his hands on hers before prying them free and standing to his feet. "He still needs you, especially now. Since you all aren't leaving anytime soon, I'm going to take this time to go on a trip of my own. Help him... cause hes gonna need all of the help he can get." He would make his way downstairs to go to his study before closing the door.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto

Hearing her he would blink before finishing his water, and setting the glass down, he would rest his hands on hers before prying them free and standing to his feet. "He still needs you, especially now. Since you all aren't leaving anytime soon, I'm going to take this time to go on a trip of my own. Help him... cause hes gonna need all of the help he can get." He would make his way downstairs to go to his study before closing the door.

She watched him go, but chased him till the door closed. She sighs and puts her hand on the door with a frown. "He's not the only one...." Sighing, she heads back up and sits down at the window with her knees held to her chest.

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
He would make his way to the the basement garage before climbing on his bike, he would pause before deciding that wasn't a good idea. He would get off of the bike and walk over to mini jet before climbing up and opening the hatch. He would shake his because he could smell Kenji's scent, and he hopped that his son didn't take the plane for a joy ride. He would climb in and lower the hatch, before starting to adjust things accordingly.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
She had fallen asleep on the couch she sat at last night. Now that she had woken up, she would relax on the couch as she gently rubbed her stomach.

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Sirea Angelie
She had fallen asleep on the couch she sat at last night. Now that she had woken up, she would relax on the couch as she gently rubbed her stomach.
((I'm gonna kill you for not being on YIM! lol))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
shadow shady
Sirea Angelie
((I'm gonna kill you for not being on YIM! lol))
((lol. Give me a moment. I'll hope on there. lol.))

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
After a few hours his jet would take off through a series of underground ways they would lead to the lake near by before it would start to angle up and launch into the air from the lake before he would take off into the distant sky.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Danni was back on the roof this time enjoying the unseasonably cold weather.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Danni was back on the roof this time enjoying the unseasonably cold weather.
"Enjoying yourself?" She asked as she slowly walked over to him and sat down beside him. "Feeling okay? I know this whole thing must be hard on you..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff