<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13867 13868 13869 > >> >>> »|

Kohana Mishikoto

Hearing both Luna and Byron ask her what Fizgig was, she smiled down at her little companion before looking back to them. "Fizgig is a dog only more demon like. His kin are common at the demoness village to the West of he-Wait!" Her eyes widen as she looked at Luna. "Did you...just talk?! Cat's aren't suppose to talk!"

Byron expected the cat to speak, but had been waiting. "Nor are there supposed to be humanoid and talking turtles, or other humanoid like animal/people, but they exist."

Blessed Elocutionist

Southern Star of Isis
From inside the tent that was step up in the main hall the sounds of rustling could be heard. A young woman with crimson red hair would push her way out of the tent flap as she looked back inside

"Nii-san you need to get up now."

The other inside the tent would groan a little as the young woman would step away and head towards the door. She would call back to her brother

"If you dont get up I will close up the tent around you"

The young man in the tent would grumble as he knew she would make good on her threat, having done it a few times before. He would soon be up and joining his sister by the door.
The young woman would giggle at her brother as she looked out at the new group of people. She would tilt her head to the side as, for once, she just stood back and listened. Her brother stood behind her in shock a little but then also very proud of his sister.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Byron Sloan
Kohana Mishikoto

Hearing both Luna and Byron ask her what Fizgig was, she smiled down at her little companion before looking back to them. "Fizgig is a dog only more demon like. His kin are common at the demoness village to the West of he-Wait!" Her eyes widen as she looked at Luna. "Did you...just talk?! Cat's aren't suppose to talk!"

Byron expected the cat to speak, but had been waiting. "Nor are there supposed to be humanoid and talking turtles, or other humanoid like animal/people, but they exist."

"There's talking turtles near by?" She asked in shocked. "But the animal/people I'm comfy with. I have been for a while, actually..." She then looks to Serena and nods a bit. "Oh! I never introduced myself. My name is Kohana. Pleasure to meet you," she said as she held her hand out.
Kohana Mishikoto
Byron Sloan
Kohana Mishikoto

"There's talking turtles near by?" She asked in shocked. "But the animal/people I'm comfy with. I have been for a while, actually..." She then looks to Serena and nods a bit. "Oh! I never introduced myself. My name is Kohana. Pleasure to meet you," she said as she held her hand out.

From behind the woman, the pale skinned figure almost appeared suddenly, as if he formed out of her shadow. His walk was slow and steady, even with the heavy boots it did not make much noise..and if being hurled from a portal like a meteor would not get people's attention, he figured the mortals of this realm are not easily surprised or just stupid. The pale skin man spoke soft, but clear, his voice thick with a Russian accent "Excuse me..where am i?" the excuse me was the bare common curiosity he would offer, he not exactly a fan of being around people he does not know.
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Byron Sloan
Kohana Mishikoto

Serena grinned. "Nice to meet you Kohana. I'm Serena." she shook her head. "You've met Luna. The other cat by my cousin is Artemis."

"Unfortunately ladies, I must take my leave," he said as he bowed and began walking toward the forest.

((I am off. Gotta go rescue a friend from the ravages of Blood Loss <Giving blood> wink )
(((Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate)))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Byron Sloan
Kohana Mishikoto

Serena grinned. "Nice to meet you Kohana. I'm Serena." she shook her head. "You've met Luna. The other cat by my cousin is Artemis."

"Pleasure," she said shaking hands with her.

@Silver: Hearing him speak from behind her suddenly made her jump startled as she spun to face him. "I...don't really know..." She said shyly as she bit her bottom lip. The small demon like dog, her companion, Fizgig, whimpered a bit as it looked to this man while it slowly moved behind her. Kohana couldn't blame Fizgig for being scared of this man. He had, after all, came out of no where on them.
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Byron Sloan
Kohana Mishikoto

@Silver: Hearing him speak from behind her suddenly made her jump startled as she spun to face him. "I...don't really know..." She said shyly as she bit her bottom lip. The small demon like dog, her companion, Fizgig, whimpered a bit as it looked to this man while it slowly moved behind her. Kohana couldn't blame Fizgig for being scared of this man. He had, after all, came out of no where on them.

His gaze looked to the furred beast for a moment as she hit as his gaze returned to Kohana. "..I see." That was all he said as he began to walk by her towards the building they seemed to settle around. A aura came the being..almost like a chill seemed to constantly radiated from him as his hand was placed on his chin in thought as he began to press his finger to his ear, it was almost like he was talking to himself..this talking turned to a firm exclamed "WHAT!? Explain to me why you can't track me?" He seemed to nod from time to time as if he was talking to someone "..right..you have my orders..get it fixed." he then let out a long sigh as he looked back to the group.

@Amara: Before the display with that mysterious person he was talking/yelling at, He returned his dead gaze towards the woman almost as if to silenty respond her warning with "try it, I dare you" As Serena responded to him he nodded "...fair enough." he then walked ver to the building in the center where he had that conversation with, what looks like himself..
dark_serena07
Silver_Wyvern280
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

His gaze looked to the furred beast for a moment as she hit as his gaze returned to Kohana. "..I see." That was all he said as he began to walk by her towards the building they seemed to settle around. A aura came the being..almost like a chill seemed to constantly radiated from him as his hand was placed on his chin in thought as he began to press his finger to his ear, it was almost like he was talking to himself..this talking turned to a firm exclamed "WHAT!? Explain to me why you can't track me?" He seemed to nod from time to time as if he was talking to someone "..right..you have my orders..get it fixed." he then let out a long sigh as he looked back to the group.

@Amara: Before the display with that mysterious person he was talking to, He returned his dead gaze towards the woman almost as if to silenty respond her warning with "try it, I dare you" As Serena responded to him he nodded "...fair enough." he then walked over to the building in the center where he had that conversation with, what looks like himself..

"I appreciate it." She bowed gratefully. "What is your name?"

He first did not hear the question after he began to mentally weigh his mental options..he began to look very restless..soon after a moment he looked back "..Name? Silver..seeing I am unwillingly bound here for the time being with you mortals, might as well tell you what you may call me"

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Byron Sloan
Kohana Mishikoto

One of Serena's companions, a dirty blonde woman, eyed the man suspiciously before looking at Serena. "Usa?" her tone was more of a warning

Serena looked back at her. "No Amara-chan." Unlike Amara, Serena was slightly more trusting at times. She looked back to the man. "Unfortunately I'm not sure either sir. Forgive my friend over there. She's a bit more protective of me."

Kohana blinked a bit and glanced back at Serena. "Doesn't Usa mean bunny?"

@Silver: Hearing him, she looked back at him then watched him walk past she and Serena. Bending down, Kohana picked up her little companion and continued to watch him curiously. Yet the moment it seemed like he was talking to thin air, she raised an eyebrow. "Okay...anyone else clueless of what's happening here?"

Blessed Elocutionist

Southern Star of Isis
Southern Star of Isis
From inside the tent that was step up in the main hall the sounds of rustling could be heard. A young woman with crimson red hair would push her way out of the tent flap as she looked back inside

"Nii-san you need to get up now."

The other inside the tent would groan a little as the young woman would step away and head towards the door. She would call back to her brother

"If you dont get up I will close up the tent around you"

The young man in the tent would grumble as he knew she would make good on her threat, having done it a few times before. He would soon be up and joining his sister by the door.
The young woman would giggle at her brother as she looked out at the new group of people. She would tilt her head to the side as, for once, she just stood back and listened. Her brother stood behind her in shock a little but then also very proud of his sister.
The two young people would just watch a little longer before sighing and turning back inside. They decided to clean up their things. Gabriella would pull out their pallets and blankets from the tent and start folding them back up for storage. Her brother Demetri would walk over to the tent and press a button on the side. He would then stand back and watch it fold back in on itself.

"How come you get the easy part"

Gabriella would complain a little as she was still folding up pallets and blankets to tuck in to her pack.

"Cause I am older that is why"
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

One of Serena's companions, a dirty blonde woman, eyed the man suspiciously before looking at Serena. "Usa?" her tone was more of a warning

Serena looked back at her. "No Amara-chan." Unlike Amara, Serena was slightly more trusting at times. She looked back to the man. "Unfortunately I'm not sure either sir. Forgive my friend over there. She's a bit more protective of me."

Kohana blinked a bit and glanced back at Serena. "Doesn't Usa mean bunny?"

@Silver: Hearing him, she looked back at him then watched him walk past she and Serena. Bending down, Kohana picked up her little companion and continued to watch him curiously. Yet the moment it seemed like he was talking to thin air, she raised an eyebrow. "Okay...anyone else clueless of what's happening here?"

As she made her comment during that coversation he had in thin air. Silver shot a glare back at Kohana..he not exactly happy with people staring at him for doing something he found completely normal. As he finished and spoke his name to Serena he looked back to Kohana "..I'd advise you to keep your thoughts to yourself.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff