• Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Kuwabara: He looked at the note "Oh, it's like that guy's aura that you couldn't say 'hot'..." He looked at Maya "It's nice to meet another friend of Kurama's! Are you a fox thing too?" o.o

Kurama: "No. She's human."

Kuwabara: "Oh..." He poked at Hiei "Is this seriously Hiei?" rofl

Hiei: "I will kill you.." stressed

"It's nice to meet you as well. Shuichi has such interesting friends."

"I don't suppose Yusuke is nearby, is he?" sweatdrop

Kurama: "They are rather interesting people."

Kuwabara: "I don't think I saw Urameshi.." o.o He looked back at Yukina "You make such a cute kitty~" whee

Hiei: stare He hissed again.

Kuwabara: "I'm not talking about you!

Kurama: "I think I remember someone saying I was succumbing to cat instincts." He said to Hiei.
"Sometime he's with you if you're here."

"Hey, I think I may have an idea how we can change back!"

"Let's hear it. I couldn't shift back unfortunately."

Kurama: "What's your idea? Unfortunately we still have to find the person that made the aura in order to make sure we don't turn back into cats by accident."
"Well, it did work for me the last time I was turned into a cat. Though I don't want to give the wrong impression to your girlfriend so...." She goes over to Hiei. "Please don't get mad for this!" gonk She then attempts to kiss him. I sure didn't want to kiss that ugly guy and Kurama's got a girlfriend. She might be the jealous type! She thought to herself.
making his way down the stairs anyone in the bar could hear Bikky muttering. the jest of it would be things not working and not being able to find something he needed to make something. he had come up with the idea after putting the boxes of chocolates into everyone's rooms. the problem is he can't find what he needs to make it.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"Lita sent a message saying you need to Gohan sedated so he doesn't wake yet. The Apathy Syndrome has affected people waking up in wrong bodies." She as she walked up to her and held out the feather to her. "And for some reason it's raining feathers but I have no idea what kind. I was wondering if you couldn't run a few tests to see if you could identify the type of feather this might be and who or what they're coming from."

She nodded in understanding. "It'd be better on Rini then to keep him sedated." She then took the feather from Kohana. "I'll see what I can do." She turned and headed downstairs towards the med lab, leaving it open that Kohana could follow

Kohana would follow her into the med lab and leaned against the wall to stay out of the way while she watched Ami do her thing. Though her eyes would stray to the empty chair that was Donnie's and frowned. How could Ami stand to be down here alone without Donnie's random blurts of facts? The silence bothered Kohana. She couldn't wait for the turtles to come home.
She set her mini computer to analyze the feather before injecting Gohan with a sedative.

Nodding with a breath, she gets up from the wall. "Let me uh....Let me know what you get back on the feather." She said before turning and going back upstairs. No longer able to stand the silence. Even the screams of the souls of the damned from Hell could have been a welcoming sound at this point. Back upstairs in the main bar room now, she sat down in one of the chairs and hugged her knees to her chest a little. "There has to be a way of finding out where those turtles are...."
Zoey, in the form of a cat, slowly approaches Kohana. "You okay?" She asked with concern.

Kohana blinks at the cat Zoey then looks to Luna and smiles before nuzzling her back. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a lot on my mind. I don't suppose you know why it's raining feathers, do ya Zoey?" She said to them both before spotting Bikky and smiles. "Hey Bikky!"

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Kuwabara: He looked at the note "Oh, it's like that guy's aura that you couldn't say 'hot'..." He looked at Maya "It's nice to meet another friend of Kurama's! Are you a fox thing too?" o.o

Kurama: "No. She's human."

Kuwabara: "Oh..." He poked at Hiei "Is this seriously Hiei?" rofl

Hiei: "I will kill you.." stressed

"It's nice to meet you as well. Shuichi has such interesting friends."

"I don't suppose Yusuke is nearby, is he?" sweatdrop

Kurama: "They are rather interesting people."

Kuwabara: "I don't think I saw Urameshi.." o.o He looked back at Yukina "You make such a cute kitty~" whee

Hiei: stare He hissed again.

Kuwabara: "I'm not talking about you!

Kurama: "I think I remember someone saying I was succumbing to cat instincts." He said to Hiei.
"Sometime he's with you if you're here."

"Hey, I think I may have an idea how we can change back!"

"Let's hear it. I couldn't shift back unfortunately."

Kurama: "What's your idea? Unfortunately we still have to find the person that made the aura in order to make sure we don't turn back into cats by accident."
"Well, it did work for me the last time I was turned into a cat. Though I don't want to give the wrong impression to your girlfriend so...." She goes over to Hiei. "Please don't get mad for this!" gonk She then attempts to kiss him. I sure didn't want to kiss that ugly guy and Kurama's got a girlfriend. She might be the jealous type! She thought to herself.

Kurama: He didn't expect Zoey to do that "Uh...Zoey, that's not wise..."

Kuwabara: "EWWW! Did you even know how that face looked before the fur?!" gonk

Yukina: "Oh..my." o.o

Hiei: That was one thing he didn't expect, his tail boofed out as he backed away from Zoey's successful kiss "What the heck does kissing me accomplish?!" stressed Obviously a kiss was not going to reverse the effects of the aura.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana

Hiei: That was one thing he didn't expect, his tail boofed out as he backed away from Zoey's successful kiss "What the heck does kissing me accomplish?!" stressed Obviously a kiss was not going to reverse the effects of the aura.
She giggles as she saw Hiei's tail. "Mr. Hiei's tail is all boofy now." xd

"Oh my." o.o

"Awwwww, I thought that would work." gonk She said as she saw that she was still a cat. She then looks over to Kohana. "Unfortunately, I don't." If Kohana were to look closely, she would see that Sirea, Xena, Maya, Kurama, Yukina, Katrine, and Hiei are also cats.

"Doesn't that usually works with frogs?" o.o

"Looks like our best bet would be to find the weirdo who put that aura up in the first place."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Kohana would follow her into the med lab and leaned against the wall to stay out of the way while she watched Ami do her thing. Though her eyes would stray to the empty chair that was Donnie's and frowned. How could Ami stand to be down here alone without Donnie's random blurts of facts? The silence bothered Kohana. She couldn't wait for the turtles to come home.
She set her mini computer to analyze the feather before injecting Gohan with a sedative.

Nodding with a breath, she gets up from the wall. "Let me uh....Let me know what you get back on the feather." She said before turning and going back upstairs. No longer able to stand the silence. Even the screams of the souls of the damned from Hell could have been a welcoming sound at this point. Back upstairs in the main bar room now, she sat down in one of the chairs and hugged her knees to her chest a little. "There has to be a way of finding out where those turtles are...."
Zoey, in the form of a cat, slowly approaches Kohana. "You okay?" She asked with concern.

Kohana blinks at the cat Zoey then looks to Luna and smiles before nuzzling her back. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a lot on my mind. I don't suppose you know why it's raining feathers, do ya Zoey?" She said to them both before spotting Bikky and smiles. "Hey Bikky!"

"Wanna talk about it?" She looked at the group of cats and snickered

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"Oh my." o.o

"Awwwww, I thought that would work." gonk She said as she saw that she was still a cat. She then looks over to Kohana. "Unfortunately, I don't." If Kohana were to look closely, she would see that Sirea, Xena, Maya, Kurama, Yukina, Katrine, and Hiei are also cats.

"Looks like our best bet would be to find the weirdo who put that aura up in the first place."

Hiei: His very irritated glare from all three eyes was fixated on Zoey, as if he were contemplating how to make her suffer for his embarrassment.

Kurama: "Well, Kuwabara is here, he could be of some help to us."

Kuwabara: "I don't know anything! Maybe try saying 'woof' or something..."

Kurama: "That's not what I meant...None of us can wield weapons if we had to defeat this person."

Kuwabara: "Oh...I knew that!" He summoned his spirit sword "I'll defeat that ugly monster beast and rescue Yukina from being a kitty because I am Kazuma Kuwabara! And in case you forgot, I got a sword!" cool

Hiei: "I don't want to trust my fate to that fool." stare "Don't you have a better plan, Kurama?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"Oh my." o.o

Hiei: His very irritated glare from all three eyes was fixated on Zoey, as if he were contemplating how to make her suffer for his embarrassment.

Kurama: "That's not what I meant...None of us can wield weapons if we had to defeat this person."

Kuwabara: "Oh...I knew that!" He summoned his spirit sword "I'll defeat that ugly monster beast and rescue Yukina from being a kitty because I am Kazuma Kuwabara! And in case you forgot, I got a sword!" cool

Hiei: "I don't want to trust my fate to that fool." stare "Don't you have a better plan, Kurama?"
Her tail boofed from noticing the glare from Hiei. "Sorry." sweatdrop

"If you want to be technical, the only weapons we could use are teeth and claws. Though I highly doubt any of us want to test that theory about cats having nine lives. Xena goes to the Ghost Zone if something happens to her, and I can't truly die with my starball in tact, and Katrine would be reborn since she's a phoenix."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"Oh my." o.o

"If you want to be technical, the only weapons we could use are teeth and claws. Though I highly doubt any of us want to test that theory about cats having nine lives. Xena goes to the Ghost Zone if something happens to her, and I can't truly die with my starball in tact, and Katrine would be reborn since she's a phoenix."

Kurama: "The rest of us won't be so lucky."

Yukina: "What if we walked out of the aura? It should reverse it, right?"

Kurama: "That could work. Though without knowing the end to it, we could be walking for hours."

Kuwabara: "Why are trying to scare your girlfriend like that, Hiei? All she did was lay a smooch on ya!" xd

Hiei: stressed "I am in no sort of relationship with this girl, you fool."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"Oh my." o.o

Kurama: "That could work. Though without knowing the end to it, we could be walking for hours."

Kuwabara: "Why are trying to scare your girlfriend like that, Hiei? All she did was lay a smooch on ya!" xd

"Here's an idea, we could try to get into contact with Roy and Fou-Lu, and see if that aura has even reached Central or the Fou Empire."

"I hope it didn't reach Tokyo." gonk

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"Oh my." o.o

"Here's an idea, we could try to get into contact with Roy and Fou-Lu, and see if that aura has even reached Central or the Fou Empire."

"I hope it didn't reach Tokyo." gonk

"No, it didn't. In fact, this aura only engulfed this area." Brennus appeared in the bar then looked at Kuwabara "In fact... MEOW."

Kuwabara: "NOOOO I'M TURNING INTO A CAT!" He blinked and looked around "That's weird, I'm not a cat..." o.o In fact, no one who heard Brennus say meow transformed.

Kurama: "......The aura has been gone for several hours, hasn't it?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana

"No, it didn't. In fact, this aura only engulfed this area." Brennus appeared in the bar then looked at Kuwabara "In fact... MEOW."

Kuwabara: "NOOOO I'M TURNING INTO A CAT!" He blinked and looked around "That's weird, I'm not a cat..." o.o In fact, no one who heard Brennus say meow transformed.

She blinks a bit in confusion. "What the?"

"You got to be kidding me." gonk

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Brennus: "Bingo, smarty pants. I thought you'd figure it out a million years ago." He looked at Kurama and Hiei "Anyway, your big baby boss sent me here to fix you guys. So shut up and let me do my work." He got a stick and smacked each of them in the head, but only gently tapped the ladies and kids on the head with the stick. With that, they all transformed to normal.

Kurama: He rubbed his head "But Kuwabara dropped Hiei when he came here earlier, why didn't he change back then?"

Brennus: "Obviously cuz he didn't hit his friggan head."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Brennus: "Bingo, smarty pants. I thought you'd figure it out a million years ago." He looked at Kurama and Hiei "Anyway, your big baby boss sent me here to fix you guys. So shut up and let me do my work." He got a stick and smacked each of them in the head, but only gently tapped the ladies and kids on the head with the stick. With that, they all transformed to normal.

Kurama: He rubbed his head "But Kuwabara dropped Hiei when he came here earlier, why didn't he change back then?"

"Yay, I'm me again! Thank you, Mr. Brennus." 4laugh

"Of all methods to get cured...."

"He didn't hit you too hard, did he, Shuichi?" o.o

"I'm embarrassed now." gonk She then blinks a bit when she saw Hiei. "No hard feelings, right?" sweatdrop

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"Yay, I'm me again! Thank you, Mr. Brennus." 4laugh

"Of all methods to get cured...."

"He didn't hit you too hard, did he, Shuichi?" o.o

"I'm embarrassed now." gonk She then blinks a bit when she saw Hiei. "No hard feelings, right?" sweatdrop

Hiei: He also rubbed his head "And who are you?" stare

Brennus: "The Shinigami Brennus. Don't ask how that happened." He pushed up his glasses "Though I can't believe there actually exists a male being that is shorter than me. You, sir, have my condolences. By the way, your sister is cute, but I'll behave myself for now."

Hiei: stare I already don't like this shinigami.... He thought.

Kurama: "I'll be fine, Maya. It didn't hurt terribly bad."

Kuwabara: He laughed at Zoey "I bet your stomach's turnin' now! You finally get to see the ugly mug that you kissed." rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff