Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Hurrying out onto the roof, she looks up at the sky as she spreads her wings and holds her hands out to catch some of the feathers that were falling. "This is so....strange. I've never seen anything like this." She muttered to herself as she ran her fingers over the feather in her hand before looking all around her at the fallen feathers. "This is most strange...."

Alissandra would have carefully been making her way back from the lake when the feathers had started to fall. She blinked rather confused and looked all around her. "Feathers?" Kneeling down to pick up one of those feathers, she looked around again before hurrying back to the bar to try and find out what was going on.

Kohana's communicator would beep. When she checked it, she would find a text message from Lita that would say, "Apathy syndrome affected people waking up in wrong bodies. Tell Ami keep Gohan sedated so he doesn't wake yet."

@Dan: "Not everyone takes to a different personality in their loved ones as easily as Xena takes to you."

Kohana blinked and looked at her communicator. Reading the text, she folds her wings against her back and shivers as they sink back in. "Waking up in wrong bodies!?" She looked at the feather in her hand then closed her communicator and hurried inside. "AMI!"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Hurrying out onto the roof, she looks up at the sky as she spreads her wings and holds her hands out to catch some of the feathers that were falling. "This is so....strange. I've never seen anything like this." She muttered to herself as she ran her fingers over the feather in her hand before looking all around her at the fallen feathers. "This is most strange...."

Alissandra would have carefully been making her way back from the lake when the feathers had started to fall. She blinked rather confused and looked all around her. "Feathers?" Kneeling down to pick up one of those feathers, she looked around again before hurrying back to the bar to try and find out what was going on.

Kohana's communicator would beep. When she checked it, she would find a text message from Lita that would say, "Apathy syndrome affected people waking up in wrong bodies. Tell Ami keep Gohan sedated so he doesn't wake yet."

@Dan: "Not everyone takes to a different personality in their loved ones as easily as Xena takes to you."

Kohana blinked and looked at her communicator. Reading the text, she folds her wings against her back and shivers as they sink back in. "Waking up in wrong bodies!?" She looked at the feather in her hand then closed her communicator and hurried inside. "AMI!"

She heard Kohana call her name and walked out her room rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "What is it Kohana?"

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

She heard Kohana call her name and walked out her room rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "What is it Kohana?"

"Lita sent a message saying you need to Gohan sedated so he doesn't wake yet. The Apathy Syndrome has affected people waking up in wrong bodies." She as she walked up to her and held out the feather to her. "And for some reason it's raining feathers but I have no idea what kind. I was wondering if you couldn't run a few tests to see if you could identify the type of feather this might be and who or what they're coming from."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"Lita sent a message saying you need to Gohan sedated so he doesn't wake yet. The Apathy Syndrome has affected people waking up in wrong bodies." She as she walked up to her and held out the feather to her. "And for some reason it's raining feathers but I have no idea what kind. I was wondering if you couldn't run a few tests to see if you could identify the type of feather this might be and who or what they're coming from."

She nodded in understanding. "It'd be better on Rini then to keep him sedated." She then took the feather from Kohana. "I'll see what I can do." She turned and headed downstairs towards the med lab, leaving it open that Kohana could follow

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

She nodded in understanding. "It'd be better on Rini then to keep him sedated." She then took the feather from Kohana. "I'll see what I can do." She turned and headed downstairs towards the med lab, leaving it open that Kohana could follow

Kohana would follow her into the med lab and leaned against the wall to stay out of the way while she watched Ami do her thing. Though her eyes would stray to the empty chair that was Donnie's and frowned. How could Ami stand to be down here alone without Donnie's random blurts of facts? The silence bothered Kohana. She couldn't wait for the turtles to come home.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Kohana would follow her into the med lab and leaned against the wall to stay out of the way while she watched Ami do her thing. Though her eyes would stray to the empty chair that was Donnie's and frowned. How could Ami stand to be down here alone without Donnie's random blurts of facts? The silence bothered Kohana. She couldn't wait for the turtles to come home.
She set her mini computer to analyze the feather before injecting Gohan with a sedative.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

She set her mini computer to analyze the feather before injecting Gohan with a sedative.

Nodding with a breath, she gets up from the wall. "Let me uh....Let me know what you get back on the feather." She said before turning and going back upstairs. No longer able to stand the silence. Even the screams of the souls of the damned from Hell could have been a welcoming sound at this point. Back upstairs in the main bar room now, she sat down in one of the chairs and hugged her knees to her chest a little. "There has to be a way of finding out where those turtles are...."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Nodding with a breath, she gets up from the wall. "Let me uh....Let me know what you get back on the feather." She said before turning and going back upstairs. No longer able to stand the silence. Even the screams of the souls of the damned from Hell could have been a welcoming sound at this point. Back upstairs in the main bar room now, she sat down in one of the chairs and hugged her knees to her chest a little. "There has to be a way of finding out where those turtles are...."
Zoey, in the form of a cat, slowly approaches Kohana. "You okay?" She asked with concern.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Luna hopped up on her shoulder and nuzzled her

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Bikky_Goldman
[

his ears would twitch at the sound of his name. looking over and seeing all the cat's he'd shake his head and chuckle."ok.who did what this time? and why cat's?"
"To put it simply, someone had placed an aura around the area and left a note...." She points to the note on the floor, which says: 'If you're looking to see the world in a whole new way, mutter this word aloud if you may: meow.'

Zoey looks over at Bikky for a moment. "Yeah, and there's a word that you can't say. Otherwise you'll get turned into a cat."

Her ears then perk up when she heard Kuwabara. Oh no... She thought to herself.

She giggles a bit as she watched Kuwabara freak out when Hiei spoke to him. "Is he a friend of yours?"

Kurama: "Yes, this is Kuwabara."

Kuwabara: He ran to Yukina "Aaa~ Yukina! I knew I heard my love's voice!" blaugh "But why are you a kitty?"

Yukina: "I said a word I shouldn't have and now everyone's a cat."

Kurama: He looked to Sirea and the others looking outside "What's going on outside?"
"For some reason, it's raining feathers...."

"It's nice to meet you, Kuwabara. I'm Maya." She smiles a bit.

She looks over to Kuwabara. "And there's a note that tells you the word that you shouldn't say."

Kuwabara: He looked at the note "Oh, it's like that guy's aura that you couldn't say 'hot'..." He looked at Maya "It's nice to meet another friend of Kurama's! Are you a fox thing too?" o.o

Kurama: "No. She's human."

Kuwabara: "Oh..." He poked at Hiei "Is this seriously Hiei?" rofl

Hiei: "I will kill you.." stressed

[color=

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana

Kuwabara: He looked at the note "Oh, it's like that guy's aura that you couldn't say 'hot'..." He looked at Maya "It's nice to meet another friend of Kurama's! Are you a fox thing too?" o.o

"It's nice to meet you as well. Shuichi has such interesting friends."

"I don't suppose Yusuke is nearby, is he?" sweatdrop

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Kurama: "They are rather interesting people."

Kuwabara: "I don't think I saw Urameshi.." o.o He looked back at Yukina "You make such a cute kitty~" whee

Hiei: stare He hissed again.

Kuwabara: "I'm not talking about you!

Kurama: "I think I remember someone saying I was succumbing to cat instincts." He said to Hiei.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"True." he said nodding.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

Kuwabara: "I don't think I saw Urameshi.." o.o He looked back at Yukina "You make such a cute kitty~" whee

Kurama: "I think I remember someone saying I was succumbing to cat instincts." He said to Hiei.
"Sometime he's with you if you're here."

"Hey, I think I may have an idea how we can change back!"

"Let's hear it. I couldn't shift back unfortunately."

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Miyoko Tachibana

"Sometime he's with you if you're here."

"Hey, I think I may have an idea how we can change back!"

"Let's hear it. I couldn't shift back unfortunately."

Kurama: "What's your idea? Unfortunately we still have to find the person that made the aura in order to make sure we don't turn back into cats by accident."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff