• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Bikky_Goldman
Raye Hamato

One adult man fell to his knees and started to sob, then wiped his sleeve across his face. "M....Mo....Moooooooooooooooommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" the man sobbed.

@Sirea and Bikky: She walks downstairs and sees them. "Oh my god!!!!! Kittehs!" she said as she run over and tried to huggle cuddle them.

he'd yelp slightly before grabbing his bag of sweets and jumping into the rafters. "not a kitten!...well...not really...more like half...you know?"

"Awww. Still cute though." she then hears Sirea and Zoey. "Ooooooooh. Ok." she picked up the note and read it. "Right. Don't say that word. Gotcha." she said nodding.
"Good." She nodded a bit.

"I only said it so Kurama could spend time with his girlfriend. It wasn't fair that he's stuck as a cat and she's not." xd

"You didn't have to do that though." sweatdrop Maya shook her head slightly.

"I don't know if that was real nice of you or really kinda.....stupid..." she said. sweatdrop

@Lita: "You're no fun. Hmmm.... What do you think has caused this man to go insane?" he asked.

"Look at the others. They seem to be moving as if they're not in their right bodies."

He watched the people for a real long time, then sighed. "Looks to me like the people with Apathy Syndrome are getting their minds back....only it's not their right minds. It's other people's. Seems somethings gotten screwed up." he said nodding.

@Sirea: "True. That sucked really bad."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Awww. Still cute though." she then hears Sirea and Zoey. "Ooooooooh. Ok." she picked up the note and read it. "Right. Don't say that word. Gotcha." she said nodding.

"I only said it so Kurama could spend time with his girlfriend. It wasn't fair that he's stuck as a cat and she's not." xd

"I don't know if that was real nice of you or really kinda.....stupid..." she said. sweatdrop

@Lita: "You're no fun. Hmmm.... What do you think has caused this man to go insane?" he asked.

"Look at the others. They seem to be moving as if they're not in their right bodies."

He watched the people for a real long time, then sighed. "Looks to me like the people with Apathy Syndrome are getting their minds back....only it's not their right minds. It's other people's. Seems somethings gotten screwed up." he said nodding.

"Tell me about it."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

Lita nodded. "Might need to have Ami keep Gohan sedated in the meantime."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Tell me about it."

She smiles and walks to the window, then sees the feathers snowing. "Um...Someone shoot a really big bird?" she asked.

@Lita: "Awwww. It'd be fun to see what new personality he has." twisted

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Tell me about it."

She smiles and walks to the window, then sees the feathers snowing. "Um...Someone shoot a really big bird?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she pads over to the window.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Tell me about it."

"There's feathers falling from the sky." she pointed out.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Tell me about it."

"It would be hard for Rini to take, seeing him with a new personality. It's only cause of you Dan that your other side doesn't have a new personality right now."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Tell me about it."

"There's feathers falling from the sky." she pointed out.
She jumps up onto the window sill to stare out through the window. "Are angels shedding their wings or something?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Tell me about it."

"It would be hard for Rini to take, seeing him with a new personality. It's only cause of you Dan that your other side doesn't have a new personality right now."

"Kill joy." he muttered.

@Sirea: "I dunno. Maybe we should check it out?" she asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Tell me about it."

"Kill joy." he muttered.

"I suppose." She said.

"Feathers falling from the sky?" o.o

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Tell me about it."

"Kill joy." he muttered.

"I suppose." She said.

"Feathers falling from the sky?" o.o

She nodded and started out the door.

Fashionable Genius

7,300 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sirea Angelie
Bikky_Goldman
[

his ears would twitch at the sound of his name. looking over and seeing all the cat's he'd shake his head and chuckle."ok.who did what this time? and why cat's?"
"To put it simply, someone had placed an aura around the area and left a note...." She points to the note on the floor, which says: 'If you're looking to see the world in a whole new way, mutter this word aloud if you may: meow.'

Zoey looks over at Bikky for a moment. "Yeah, and there's a word that you can't say. Otherwise you'll get turned into a cat."

Her ears then perk up when she heard Kuwabara. Oh no... She thought to herself.

She giggles a bit as she watched Kuwabara freak out when Hiei spoke to him. "Is he a friend of yours?"

Kurama: "Yes, this is Kuwabara."

Kuwabara: He ran to Yukina "Aaa~ Yukina! I knew I heard my love's voice!" blaugh "But why are you a kitty?"

Yukina: "I said a word I shouldn't have and now everyone's a cat."

Kurama: He looked to Sirea and the others looking outside "What's going on outside?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Miyoko Tachibana
Sirea Angelie
Bikky_Goldman
[

his ears would twitch at the sound of his name. looking over and seeing all the cat's he'd shake his head and chuckle."ok.who did what this time? and why cat's?"
"To put it simply, someone had placed an aura around the area and left a note...." She points to the note on the floor, which says: 'If you're looking to see the world in a whole new way, mutter this word aloud if you may: meow.'

Zoey looks over at Bikky for a moment. "Yeah, and there's a word that you can't say. Otherwise you'll get turned into a cat."

Her ears then perk up when she heard Kuwabara. Oh no... She thought to herself.

She giggles a bit as she watched Kuwabara freak out when Hiei spoke to him. "Is he a friend of yours?"

Kurama: "Yes, this is Kuwabara."

Kuwabara: He ran to Yukina "Aaa~ Yukina! I knew I heard my love's voice!" blaugh "But why are you a kitty?"

Yukina: "I said a word I shouldn't have and now everyone's a cat."

Kurama: He looked to Sirea and the others looking outside "What's going on outside?"
"For some reason, it's raining feathers...."

"It's nice to meet you, Kuwabara. I'm Maya." She smiles a bit.

She looks over to Kuwabara. "And there's a note that tells you the word that you shouldn't say."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Hurrying out onto the roof, she looks up at the sky as she spreads her wings and holds her hands out to catch some of the feathers that were falling. "This is so....strange. I've never seen anything like this." She muttered to herself as she ran her fingers over the feather in her hand before looking all around her at the fallen feathers. "This is most strange...."

Alissandra would have carefully been making her way back from the lake when the feathers had started to fall. She blinked rather confused and looked all around her. "Feathers?" Kneeling down to pick up one of those feathers, she looked around again before hurrying back to the bar to try and find out what was going on.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
Hurrying out onto the roof, she looks up at the sky as she spreads her wings and holds her hands out to catch some of the feathers that were falling. "This is so....strange. I've never seen anything like this." She muttered to herself as she ran her fingers over the feather in her hand before looking all around her at the fallen feathers. "This is most strange...."

Alissandra would have carefully been making her way back from the lake when the feathers had started to fall. She blinked rather confused and looked all around her. "Feathers?" Kneeling down to pick up one of those feathers, she looked around again before hurrying back to the bar to try and find out what was going on.

Kohana's communicator would beep. When she checked it, she would find a text message from Lita that would say, "Apathy syndrome affected people waking up in wrong bodies. Tell Ami keep Gohan sedated so he doesn't wake yet."

@Dan: "Not everyone takes to a different personality in their loved ones as easily as Xena takes to you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff