• Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
She walks over to take a seat on a seat on a couch.

She nodded at hearing Raye and sat down in a chair. "Well a few things happened. Fights with shadows mostly. Though we did learn the reason for that electrical surge when the lights flashed and such before you went berserk. Something was done to Akihiko. Last I knew, Gaia had gotten him out and took him somewhere. Though before we got to him, we found Nephry had helped him down to where we found him."

@Akihiko: She giggled. "There's a reason for that." She watched as the Pegasus bent down to allow them on his back. She gently climbed on. "Come on Akihiko. It'll be fine."

He nodded and climbed up onto the Pegasus. "So....this IS Helios-san?" he asked.

@Sirea: "That's exactly what I wanted to know." she said.

She nodded. "That's correct.I suggest you hold on to me."

He stood up and took a running start before rising into the air

@Sirea: "Raye didn't see him. We couldn't let her go up because of the electricity through him. You're not suggesting he lied about Nephry helping him are you?"
"I didn't say that he's lying. There's a chance that he might've been hallucinating."

"That could be it too." she said nodding.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

She nodded at hearing Raye and sat down in a chair. "Well a few things happened. Fights with shadows mostly. Though we did learn the reason for that electrical surge when the lights flashed and such before you went berserk. Something was done to Akihiko. Last I knew, Gaia had gotten him out and took him somewhere. Though before we got to him, we found Nephry had helped him down to where we found him."

@Akihiko: She giggled. "There's a reason for that." She watched as the Pegasus bent down to allow them on his back. She gently climbed on. "Come on Akihiko. It'll be fine."

He nodded and climbed up onto the Pegasus. "So....this IS Helios-san?" he asked.

@Sirea: "Raye didn't see him. We couldn't let her go up because of the electricity through him. You're not suggesting he lied about Nephry helping him are you?"
"I didn't say that he's lying. There's a chance that he might've been hallucinating."

She nods as well before she would lay down on the couch.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie

He nodded and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"That or wishful thinking. Maybe a happy accident or something." she said nodding. "I don't see him as a liar though. Maybe something happened and he took it as her helping." she murmured.

Pegaus did one lap over the entire palace before his horn seemed to open a portal and he flew in, taking them back to town

"A lot of crazy and amazing things to experience when you're friendly with the sailor senshi." She giggled before smiling as they got back to town

@Sirea: "Possible."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Yeah. I guess we should all get some rest." she said nodding. She stood and stretched before heading upstairs for the night.

Akihiko chuckled and admired the view of the palace before they went through the portal and back into town.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Yeah. I guess we should all get some rest." she said nodding. She stood and stretched before heading upstairs for the night.

Akihiko chuckled and admired the view of the palace before they went through the portal and back into town.

She nodded and headed upstairs for some rest

@Akihiko: She grinned. "I suggest you point out your apartment building so he can get us as close to it as possible."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

@Akihiko: She grinned. "I suggest you point out your apartment building so he can get us as close to it as possible."

He pointed out the small apartment building just a few blocks from the police station. "Over there." he said.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

He pointed out the small apartment building just a few blocks from the police station. "Over there." he said.

He headed over to the building Akihiko pointed out and soon landed next to it

"Thanks Helios." She gently patted the Pegasus' mane.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

"Thank you both." he said as he slid off the pegasus. He then bowed before starting into his apartment building and up to his apartment. The first thing he wanted was a hot shower.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

"Thank you both." he said as he slid off the pegasus. He then bowed before starting into his apartment building and up to his apartment. The first thing he wanted was a hot shower.

She slid off of Pegasus as well and followed Akihiko inside. "Remember I said I was coming with. Don't worry, you'll still have your privacy."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She slid off of Pegasus as well and followed Akihiko inside. "Remember I said I was coming with. Don't worry, you'll still have your privacy."

"It's fine." he said as he unlocked the door to his apartment and then opened and held the door for her.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"It's fine." he said as he unlocked the door to his apartment and then opened and held the door for her.

She nodded and stepped inside the apartment, looking around

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

It was a small apartment. Mostly just the essentials. A couch, a recliner, coffee table, a bar separating the kitchen from the living room. The kitchen was small, not big enough for a kitchen table, just a frdge, stove/oven, and counter tops. Akihiko had gone off into the one bedroom where the bathroom was adjoining. "Make yourself at home. I'm going to take a shower." he called before getting ready to do so.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

It was a small apartment. Mostly just the essentials. A couch, a recliner, coffee table, a bar separating the kitchen from the living room. The kitchen was small, not big enough for a kitchen table, just a frdge, stove/oven, and counter tops. Akihiko had gone off into the one bedroom where the bathroom was adjoining. "Make yourself at home. I'm going to take a shower." he called before getting ready to do so.

She nodded, analyzing. The place was simple but it was home to him. She took a seat on the couch, her clothes changing from the gown to jeans and a t-shirt and jacket.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She nodded, analyzing. The place was simple but it was home to him. She took a seat on the couch, her clothes changing from the gown to jeans and a t-shirt and jacket.

A few minutes later, an electrical sound could be heard before the lights flickered and then died. There was much cursing in Japanese from the bathroom's occupant. He had managed to short out the whole apartment building.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

A few minutes later, an electrical sound could be heard before the lights flickered and then died. There was much cursing in Japanese from the bathroom's occupant. He had managed to short out the whole apartment building.

She created an energy ball to help her see and headed for the bathroom, not opening the door yet. "You alright in there?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff