• Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She chuckled and held her hand up, absorbing the electricity. "Comes in handy to have powers based in the elements."

Ami patiently waited for the results, hoping for something from the sample that could give her an idea how to put things right.

@Raye: She nodded and used her magic to bring up large images of Xena with Sirea and Danni. "Sirea snap out of it. Don't you miss Xena and Uncle Danni?"

He rubbed the back of his head. "Well, thanks for all your hospitality. I think I need to get back to my apartment though. I need a change of clothes and a shower would be great." he said sheepishly.

@Ami: The results showed that there were Jenova cells in Akihiko now. They were throwing off his Persona's powers, giving some to him and driving the persona mad. There were no ways to reverse it.

@Rini: She smiled and gave Rini a thumbs up.

She nodded. "I can understand that. However I must suggest that I accompany you. Although Nephry helped you, I can't put it past Ikutsuki or even Hojo to recapture you for further use."

"That's fine." he said nodding.

She nodded. "Hopefully we can end this soon." Her phone rang. "Hold on a minute." She answered the phone and was on it barely a couple of minutes before she hung up with a sigh. "That was Ami, the Jenova cells caused your Persona to go mad and some of his powers to transfer to you. Unfortunately it seems irreversible. We'll have to find a way to suppress it somehow." Soon she was walking from around the desk and pulling him out the door, down the hall and finally outside. "Tell me Akihiko, how do you feel about riding bareback?"

@Raye and Sirea: She was glad Sirea had returned to normal and followed them

"Bareback? I've never ridden a horse bareback." he said as she pulled him along.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She chuckled and held her hand up, absorbing the electricity. "Comes in handy to have powers based in the elements."

Ami patiently waited for the results, hoping for something from the sample that could give her an idea how to put things right.

@Raye: She nodded and used her magic to bring up large images of Xena with Sirea and Danni. "Sirea snap out of it. Don't you miss Xena and Uncle Danni?"

He rubbed the back of his head. "Well, thanks for all your hospitality. I think I need to get back to my apartment though. I need a change of clothes and a shower would be great." he said sheepishly.

@Ami: The results showed that there were Jenova cells in Akihiko now. They were throwing off his Persona's powers, giving some to him and driving the persona mad. There were no ways to reverse it.

@Rini: She smiled and gave Rini a thumbs up.

She nodded. "I can understand that. However I must suggest that I accompany you. Although Nephry helped you, I can't put it past Ikutsuki or even Hojo to recapture you for further use."

She nodded. "Hopefully we can end this soon." Her phone rang. "Hold on a minute." She answered the phone and was on it barely a couple of minutes before she hung up with a sigh. "That was Ami, the Jenova cells caused your Persona to go mad and some of his powers to transfer to you. Unfortunately it seems irreversible. We'll have to find a way to suppress it somehow." Soon she was walking from around the desk and pulling him out the door, down the hall and finally outside. "Tell me Akihiko, how do you feel about riding bareback?"

"Bareback? I've never ridden a horse bareback." he said as she pulled him along.

She grinned once they were outside. "Well, then that's at least one first, you're about to experience." Gaia then whistled a certain way.

A magnificent golden horned Pegasus landed in front of them. If Akihiko paid attention, he would notice the Pegaus' mane and tail were the same shade of blue as Helios' hair had been.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
She smiles a bit before hugging her back.

"Are you ok?" she asked.
"I'll be fine."

"That's good. Come on. Let's get back to the bar. I'll have to tell you what all's been going on." she said.
She nods a bit before starting to head back to the bar.

Once back, she looked at Sirea. "Want some tea or anything?" she asked.
"Some water would be fine." She said.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She grinned once they were outside. "Well, then that's at least one first, you're about to experience." Gaia then whistled a certain way.

A magnificent golden horned Pegasus landed in front of them. If Akihiko paid attention, he would notice the Pegaus' mane and tail were the same shade of blue as Helios' hair had been.

"Oh?" he asked. He then noticed the Pegasus and blinked in confusion. "Wow. He's got the same color hair and all as that guy, Helios-san." he pointed out.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
"I'll be fine."

"That's good. Come on. Let's get back to the bar. I'll have to tell you what all's been going on." she said.

"Kay, Rini, why don't you fill ya Aunt Sirea in on what's happened since she was out." she said as she went into the kitchen to get Sirea some water.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
"I'll be fine."

"Kay, Rini, why don't you fill ya Aunt Sirea in on what's happened since she was out." she said as she went into the kitchen to get Sirea some water.
She walks over to take a seat on a seat on a couch.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

She nodded at hearing Raye and sat down in a chair. "Well a few things happened. Fights with shadows mostly. Though we did learn the reason for that electrical surge when the lights flashed and such before you went berserk. Something was done to Akihiko. Last I knew, Gaia had gotten him out and took him somewhere. Though before we got to him, we found Nephry had helped him down to where we found him."

@Akihiko: She giggled. "There's a reason for that." She watched as the Pegasus bent down to allow them on his back. She gently climbed on. "Come on Akihiko. It'll be fine."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

She soon come back with the water, and waited to listen to Rini explain things.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

She nodded at hearing Raye and sat down in a chair. "Well a few things happened. Fights with shadows mostly. Though we did learn the reason for that electrical surge when the lights flashed and such before you went berserk. Something was done to Akihiko. Last I knew, Gaia had gotten him out and took him somewhere. Though before we got to him, we found Nephry had helped him down to where we found him."

@Akihiko: She giggled. "There's a reason for that." She watched as the Pegasus bent down to allow them on his back. She gently climbed on. "Come on Akihiko. It'll be fine."
She raises an eyebrow. "How would Nephry help him when she was the one who captured him in the first place?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

She raises an eyebrow. "How would Nephry help him when she was the one who captured him in the first place?"

She shrugged. "You'll have to ask one of them."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

He nodded and climbed up onto the Pegasus. "So....this IS Helios-san?" he asked.

@Sirea: "That's exactly what I wanted to know." she said.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

She shrugged. "You'll have to ask one of them."
"I suppose." She said then hears Raye. "Did you guys actually see her help him?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

He nodded and climbed up onto the Pegasus. "So....this IS Helios-san?" he asked.

She nodded. "That's correct.I suggest you hold on to me."

He stood up and took a running start before rising into the air

@Sirea: "Raye didn't see him. We couldn't let her go up because of the electricity through him. You're not suggesting he lied about Nephry helping him are you?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

@Sirea: "Raye didn't see him. We couldn't let her go up because of the electricity through him. You're not suggesting he lied about Nephry helping him are you?"

He nodded and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"That or wishful thinking. Maybe a happy accident or something." she said nodding. "I don't see him as a liar though. Maybe something happened and he took it as her helping." she murmured.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

"I didn't say that he's lying. There's a chance that he might've been hallucinating."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff