• Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"Moon Healing Activation!" She aimed her crescent wand at the shadow

The attack seemed to have no effect on the Shadow. Raye was standing and slowly scanned it. "Rini....light magic wont work. It's a type of Almighty magic.....Use some dark magic, or lightning." she said. "Crap .....no one has lightning....do they? Next best thing will be to physically attack it."

She nodded. "She held her hand out in the direction of the shadow and used her dark energy to attack it.

She was trying to wake Sirea as well

The shadow screeched before it fell over and disappeared from Rini's attack.

@Feyiro" He would see the strange creature melt into the ground after the blonde and pink haired woman had used some sort of attack on it.

@Sirea: "Come on! Get up!" she said shaking Sirea harder, then slapping her.

@Nephry: "Anything...." he murmured. He then closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and looking back at Nephry. "She means...everything to me."

@Hojo: "Then we should make a small visit there. I've known where it was. I've just needed the persona to make a shadow strong enough to break the barrier." he explained before creating a rift to the Ghost Zone.

She placed her hand over Sirea's chest and attempted to revive her with some of her own life energy

She watched Gaia, then gasped when she saw Sirea pulsate. "s**t....BACK UP!" she called out and jumped back herself.

@Nephry: "I love her....so yes...even though we'll never be together..." he said sadly. "It's hard for you to understand....isn't it? You've never been in love."

@Hojo: Ikutsuki led Hojo through the rift into the Ghost Zone, then through a door that led to the Great Seal.

She jumped back quickly. "s**t! Just what we don't need."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato

She watched Gaia, then gasped when she saw Sirea pulsate. "s**t....BACK UP!" she called out and jumped back herself.

@Nephry: "I love her....so yes...even though we'll never be together..." he said sadly. "It's hard for you to understand....isn't it? You've never been in love."

@Hojo: Ikutsuki led Hojo through the rift into the Ghost Zone, then through a door that led to the Great Seal.
She gives a shrug. "Clones don't fall in love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My my, this is quite interesting." He said when they got to the seal. "I would like to study this seal and these specimens."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her body continued to pulsate, though she didn't wake up yet.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She nodded. "She held her hand out in the direction of the shadow and used her dark energy to attack it.

@Feyiro" He would see the strange creature melt into the ground after the blonde and pink haired woman had used some sort of attack on it.

@Nephry: "Anything...." he murmured. He then closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and looking back at Nephry. "She means...everything to me."

@Hojo: "Then we should make a small visit there. I've known where it was. I've just needed the persona to make a shadow strong enough to break the barrier." he explained before creating a rift to the Ghost Zone.

She placed her hand over Sirea's chest and attempted to revive her with some of her own life energy

"Right?! Oh...come on, Sirea.....try and be on our side when you wake up." she begged.

@Nephry: "That's not true. Yun was a clone. He fell in love. You probably can too. We know you have feelings like other females...you said so yourself earlier..." he pointed out. While he spoke, he tried to pull his bloodied hand through the strap holding it, using the blood like a lubricant.

@Hojo: "Of course. Study it all you want." Ikutsuki said nodding.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"Right?! Oh...come on, Sirea.....try and be on our side when you wake up." she begged.

@Nephry: "That's not true. Yun was a clone. He fell in love. You probably can too. We know you have feelings like other females...you said so yourself earlier..." he pointed out. While he spoke, he tried to pull his bloodied hand through the strap holding it, using the blood like a lubricant.

She sighed. "As much as I don't want to say it, we need to keep moving anyway. We've still got a lot of area to go."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She sighed. "As much as I don't want to say it, we need to keep moving anyway. We've still got a lot of area to go."

"Guess we have no choice." she said as she shook her head. "You sure she'll be alright by herself though?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"Guess we have no choice." she said as she shook her head. "You sure she'll be alright by herself though?"

"If we stick around to protect her now, we'll be just as likely to get attacked by her as the shadows."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"If we stick around to protect her now, we'll be just as likely to get attacked by her as the shadows."

She sighed, then nodded. "Alright. Let's go." she said as she headed for the next flight of stairs.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She sighed, then nodded. "Alright. Let's go." she said as she headed for the next flight of stairs.

She followed after Raye with Rini behind her

Greedy Mage

(( sorry family issue >x> back..))

The man took a step inside the building almost having to duck to not hit the top of the door frame. Wearing a furred coat and a large arm guard on his left arm. "Hmmm.." his piercing gaze looked around the room for a moment as he tried to figure out what had just happened seeing a creature just dissapear. "..Are things alright.?" he asked

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato

"Yun was nothing more than Bishop's little toy." She narrows her eyes when she saw that he was trying to free himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Quite interesting indeed." He said as he examined the seal. "I would've like to experiment on these specimens."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Raye stopped all of a sudden when she heard the large man speak.

@Feyiro: "Be careful. This place is dangerous!" she called out to him before continuing up the stairs.

@Nephry: "Maybe so, but you're not. You have feelings." he said as he finally slipped his arm free and reached for the buckle of the one holding his other wrist. "You don't have to be the way you are."

@Hojo: "Ah. Wish you could have. Those two were very interesting." Ikutsuki said nodding.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
She kept running up the stairs

Rini was determined to get to the top and hopefully end everything

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07

Raye followed quietly. They soon come to the next floor where a large purple furred minotaur and a large red one stood. Both wore upside down masks. Slightly off to the side of the purple furred one was a large stone thing that looked like an arm holding a giant stone sword while on the other side of the red one was a large shadow that looked like Hulk Hogan.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Raye stopped all of a sudden when she heard the large man speak.

@Feyiro: "Be careful. This place is dangerous!" she called out to him before continuing up the stairs.

@Nephry: "Maybe so, but you're not. You have feelings." he said as he finally slipped his arm free and reached for the buckle of the one holding his other wrist. "You don't have to be the way you are."

@Hojo: "Ah. Wish you could have. Those two were very interesting." Ikutsuki said nodding.
Extending a claw, she point it at his throat. "And why should you care?" She pins her ears back. "Love is nothing more than a waste of time. When the loved one dies, they're replaced by another. Like Serena's beloved Darien....after he died, it didn't take her long to replace him with that turtle. And poor little o' Akira lost his beloved Miki, yet ironically he falls for another dead girl."

@ Ikutsuki: "What were they like before?" He asked curiously.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Raye followed quietly. They soon come to the next floor where a large purple furred minotaur and a large red one stood. Both wore upside down masks. Slightly off to the side of the purple furred one was a large stone thing that looked like an arm holding a giant stone sword while on the other side of the red one was a large shadow that looked like Hulk Hogan.

She groaned. "Great. Just great."

"Sure wish Ami was here right now."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas