• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"Yeah we're fine."

"Awesome." she said as she opened a door by kicking it in, then headed up the first flight of stairs. "Sirea, can you smell anything?" she asked.

She was determined as she ran up the stairs

She got to the top of the stairs and looked around before almost getting thrown back down the stairs by a shadow that appeared to be a woman stretched out on a fanct couch. The couch it's self would float around, and the woman had thrown a fireball and had hit Raye.

@Nephry: "Maybe after Hojo is done, he'll let you have what's left of the Detective to play with. I may can even find a way for you to use him for whatever you want." he said with a shrug.

"Ba.....bastards...." he murmured.
"Sounds interesting." She chuckles a bit. "Maybe I should take a look at that seal for myself as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extending her claws a bit, she attempts to attack the shadow with her claws.

"D..Don't touch...Minako..." he said glaring at her best he could.

"Heh. What would you do once there?" he asked with a smirk.

@Sirea: The shadow made a noise of disapproval and sent a few scrolls at her in an attempt to insta-kill her.

@Feyiro: He would see a strange building in the distance that seemed to grow a little every now and then.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"Yeah we're fine."

"Awesome." she said as she opened a door by kicking it in, then headed up the first flight of stairs. "Sirea, can you smell anything?" she asked.

She got to the top of the stairs and looked around before almost getting thrown back down the stairs by a shadow that appeared to be a woman stretched out on a fanct couch. The couch it's self would float around, and the woman had thrown a fireball and had hit Raye.

@Nephry: "Maybe after Hojo is done, he'll let you have what's left of the Detective to play with. I may can even find a way for you to use him for whatever you want." he said with a shrug.

"Sounds interesting." She chuckles a bit. "Maybe I should take a look at that seal for myself as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Sirea: The shadow made a noise of disapproval and sent a few scrolls at her in an attempt to insta-kill her.

@Feyiro: He would see a strange building in the distance that seemed to grow a little every now and then.

"Moon Healing Activation!" She aimed her crescent wand at the shadow

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"Yeah we're fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She makes a dark smirk. "Perhaps I could see what happens if one of the seals get broken....Perhaps Minako?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her eye widens when she was struck with the insta-kill, which causes her to fall to the ground.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The attack seemed to have no effect on the Shadow. Raye was standing and slowly scanned it. "Rini....light magic wont work. It's a type of Almighty magic.....Use some dark magic, or lightning." she said. "Crap .....no one has lightning....do they? Next best thing will be to physically attack it."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She makes a dark smirk. "Perhaps I could see what happens if one of the seals get broken....Perhaps Minako?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her eye widens when she was struck with the insta-kill, which causes her to fall to the ground.

"Sirea!" She ran over to Sirea

Greedy Mage

Raye Hamato

The man blinked as he saw the light as he finished humming his song. Walking towards glow he large man seemed to be almost lost in thought.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"S...Sirea!!!" Raye exclaimed in shock. She run over to her to try and see if she could wake Sirea up.

@Nephry: "Pl....Please...don't...I'll do anything.....just leave Minako....alone..." he murmured.

"I doubt you could, but we never know. Though if you could, I wouldn't need to collect any more Persona. I could just use what we have to assist you." he said nodding.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Feyiro
Raye Hamato

The man blinked as he saw the light as he finished humming his song. Walking towards glow he large man seemed to be almost lost in thought.

More lights continued to flicker in the building.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The attack seemed to have no effect on the Shadow. Raye was standing and slowly scanned it. "Rini....light magic wont work. It's a type of Almighty magic.....Use some dark magic, or lightning." she said. "Crap .....no one has lightning....do they? Next best thing will be to physically attack it."

She nodded. "She held her hand out in the direction of the shadow and used her dark energy to attack it.

She was trying to wake Sirea as well

Greedy Mage

Raye Hamato
Feyiro
Raye Hamato

More lights continued to flicker in the building.
Walking to the door he opened it looking inside . "What in oblivion?" he said aloud in a deep voice.His blue eyes took in the room seeing people inside. His right hand reaching out of reflex to the war axe at his hip.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"S...Sirea!!!" Raye exclaimed in shock. She run over to her to try and see if she could wake Sirea up.

@Nephry: "Pl....Please...don't...I'll do anything.....just leave Minako....alone..." he murmured.

"I doubt you could, but we never know. Though if you could, I wouldn't need to collect any more Persona. I could just use what we have to assist you." he said nodding.
"I would like to see this seal for myself as well." He said as he adjusts his glasses.

She chuckles a bit. "Anything? I don't know....What's so special about your dead girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite Raye's efforts, she wasn't waking up.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She nodded. "She held her hand out in the direction of the shadow and used her dark energy to attack it.

The shadow screeched before it fell over and disappeared from Rini's attack.

@Feyiro" He would see the strange creature melt into the ground after the blonde and pink haired woman had used some sort of attack on it.

@Sirea: "Come on! Get up!" she said shaking Sirea harder, then slapping her.

@Nephry: "Anything...." he murmured. He then closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and looking back at Nephry. "She means...everything to me."

@Hojo: "Then we should make a small visit there. I've known where it was. I've just needed the persona to make a shadow strong enough to break the barrier." he explained before creating a rift to the Ghost Zone.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Feyiro" He would see the strange creature melt into the ground after the blonde and pink haired woman had used some sort of attack on it.

@Nephry: "Anything...." he murmured. He then closed his eyes for a moment before opening them and looking back at Nephry. "She means...everything to me."

@Hojo: "Then we should make a small visit there. I've known where it was. I've just needed the persona to make a shadow strong enough to break the barrier." he explained before creating a rift to the Ghost Zone.

She placed her hand over Sirea's chest and attempted to revive her with some of her own life energy

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She tilts her head a bit. "She means that much to you, despite that you'll never be together with her?"

He gave a nod. "Oh a visit, that sounds remarkable." He said. "Nephry, be a dear and hold the fort for us." He laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She still wasn't waking up at all, despite Raye and Gaia's efforts. However, her body began to pulsate when Gaia attempted to revive her.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She placed her hand over Sirea's chest and attempted to revive her with some of her own life energy

She watched Gaia, then gasped when she saw Sirea pulsate. "s**t....BACK UP!" she called out and jumped back herself.

@Nephry: "I love her....so yes...even though we'll never be together..." he said sadly. "It's hard for you to understand....isn't it? You've never been in love."

@Hojo: Ikutsuki led Hojo through the rift into the Ghost Zone, then through a door that led to the Great Seal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff