• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

Ikutsuki couldn't help but laugh a little. "Oh he's going to love this. Not only will he get a chance to see what Shinjiro went through, he'll also have to depend on some drug to keep his from killing him. It's too funny. Almost ironic." he said. He then looked at Nephry. "What should we do about them, my dear?"
"Shinjiro's the one that got himself killed over a kid, right?" She tilts her head a bit then gives a dark smirk. "Well we couldn't just make this too easy for them, now can we?" She chuckles.

"Yes. That'd be the one. Now, what do you have in mind for our friends? Why not a Mock Tartarus? What do you think? Give the place a couple of floors and shadows to go through?"
"Oh, that sounds perfect, Ikutsuki." She said as her tail wags a bit.

"Then let's make it so." he said as he started to cast a few of his new spells given to him through his ghost powers.
She chuckles a bit. "Let the games begin!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great....What sort of changes are we talking?"

"So, Professor Hojo, What other experiments do you have lined up for our friend while we wait?" he asked.

@Sirea & Gaia: "Alright. Let's get goin then. We have to hurry up those floors." Raye said with determination.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

"Yes. That'd be the one. Now, what do you have in mind for our friends? Why not a Mock Tartarus? What do you think? Give the place a couple of floors and shadows to go through?"

"Then let's make it so." he said as he started to cast a few of his new spells given to him through his ghost powers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Professor Hojo, What other experiments do you have lined up for our friend while we wait?" he asked.

@Sirea & Gaia: "Alright. Let's get goin then. We have to hurry up those floors." Raye said with determination.
"It would seem that his Persona reacted negatively to the Jenova cells. All you need is his Persona, correct? Just how exactly one gets a Persona?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She nods a bit as she starts to run. "Keep an eye out. Since myself and Rini are Persona users, they'll try to get us."

Greedy Mage

(( *wiggles about* hmmm I want to jump in but I don't know what Character I should use xD ))

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gaia and Rini both kept up

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It would seem that his Persona reacted negatively to the Jenova cells. All you need is his Persona, correct? Just how exactly one gets a Persona?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She nods a bit as she starts to run. "Keep an eye out. Since myself and Rini are Persona users, they'll try to get us."

"This one is yours to do with what you want. There's plenty more for me to gather including two coming up the stairs. As for how..." he snapped his fingers and one of the Cloud clones appeared. A ghostly persona appeared above the clone as a tendril come from it and went into Akihiko's chest. After a moment, Akihiko's eyes flew open and he made a sound of pain as the tendril started to pull out and Caesar was being pulled with it. Veins started to appear under Akihiko's skin from the force of the tendril pulling on his persona. It looked like something was in his throat being pulled up from his stomach as his throat bulged out a little along with his eyes. The Clone was doing it slowly so Hojo could watch and only stopped when Ikutsuki snapped his fingers again. The tendrils let go of Caesar and the personas both disappeared.

@Sirea: "Right. We'll watch your backs." Raye said with a nod. She stopped for a moment. There was....a strange surge of power. It's gone now though."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Feyiro
(( *wiggles about* hmmm I want to jump in but I don't know what Character I should use xD ))

((Any! lol. We're in another town from Haffa's in a building that just sprouted a couple of stories. XD ))

@Gaia: "You guys alright back there?" Raye asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This one is yours to do with what you want. There's plenty more for me to gather including two coming up the stairs. As for how..." he snapped his fingers and one of the Cloud clones appeared. A ghostly persona appeared above the clone as a tendril come from it and went into Akihiko's chest. After a moment, Akihiko's eyes flew open and he made a sound of pain as the tendril started to pull out and Caesar was being pulled with it. Veins started to appear under Akihiko's skin from the force of the tendril pulling on his persona. It looked like something was in his throat being pulled up from his stomach as his throat bulged out a little along with his eyes. The Clone was doing it slowly so Hojo could watch and only stopped when Ikutsuki snapped his fingers again. The tendrils let go of Caesar and the personas both disappeared.

@Sirea: "Right. We'll watch your backs." Raye said with a nod. She stopped for a moment. There was....a strange surge of power. It's gone now though."
"Awwww, does that mean he'll die if we remove his Persona?" She asked as she watches curiously. "Wonder if he would have it still if he was a ghost...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be fine." She said.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
Feyiro

((Any! lol. We're in another town from Haffa's in a building that just sprouted a couple of stories. XD ))

"Yeah we're fine."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awwww, does that mean he'll die if we remove his Persona?" She asked as she watches curiously. "Wonder if he would have it still if he was a ghost...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be fine." She said.

"Yes. It would kill him. Turn him inside out from the force of the extraction." Ikutsuki explained. "You seem infatuated with him, My Dear." he said with a chuckle. "As for being a ghost, I'm not sure how that would work really."

"L...Let me...go..." he murmured weakly. He was awake now from the ordeal with his Persona being pulled at, but just barely.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Feyiro

"Yeah we're fine."

"Awesome." she said as she opened a door by kicking it in, then headed up the first flight of stairs. "Sirea, can you smell anything?" she asked.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Feyiro

"Yeah we're fine."

"Awesome." she said as she opened a door by kicking it in, then headed up the first flight of stairs. "Sirea, can you smell anything?" she asked.

She was determined as she ran up the stairs

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato

"Yes. It would kill him. Turn him inside out from the force of the extraction." Ikutsuki explained. "You seem infatuated with him, My Dear." he said with a chuckle. "As for being a ghost, I'm not sure how that would work really."

"L...Let me...go..." he murmured weakly. He was awake now from the ordeal with his Persona being pulled at, but just barely.
She shrugs a bit. "How else would a girl behave toward a cute guy? Unfortunately it's always the cute ones that get killed." She shakes her head a bit then looks at Akihiko. "No can do. The fun's just getting started!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She takes a moment to sniff the air. "Not picking up anything yet."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Feyiro

"Yeah we're fine."

She got to the top of the stairs and looked around before almost getting thrown back down the stairs by a shadow that appeared to be a woman stretched out on a fanct couch. The couch it's self would float around, and the woman had thrown a fireball and had hit Raye.

@Nephry: "Maybe after Hojo is done, he'll let you have what's left of the Detective to play with. I may can even find a way for you to use him for whatever you want." he said with a shrug.

"Ba.....bastards...." he murmured.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Feyiro

"Yeah we're fine."

She got to the top of the stairs and looked around before almost getting thrown back down the stairs by a shadow that appeared to be a woman stretched out on a fanct couch. The couch it's self would float around, and the woman had thrown a fireball and had hit Raye.

@Nephry: "Maybe after Hojo is done, he'll let you have what's left of the Detective to play with. I may can even find a way for you to use him for whatever you want." he said with a shrug.

"Ba.....bastards...." he murmured.
"Sounds interesting." She chuckles a bit. "Maybe I should take a look at that seal for myself as well."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extending her claws a bit, she attempts to attack the shadow with her claws.

Greedy Mage

Walking down a trail through the mountains a song was being hummed a song the nearly echoed from around him. He was not in haffa's but another place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff