• Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Ali would smile and go over to hug Kara. Making the girl look up and smile as she hugged her mother back before returning to her reading while moved on to Chase and Michel. "Morning." She said, still a little sleepy but would plant a kiss on the baby's forehead and the one on Chase's lips.

Kohana could feel everyone's energy. And everyone was mostly relaxed. Well....almost everyone. Sighing, she opened her eyes and got up to her feet. Tying her hair back as she walked over to Serena. "So....what's got your mind in a knot?"

Chase kissed her back. "Why don't you get something to eat and then you and Kara can spend some time together today relaxing? I'll tend to Michel today and tonight."

Serena couldn't help but smile when Kohana came over before she grew concerned once more. "Some of the others have gone after Ikutsuki and Hojo. Sirea's evil clone Nephry got Akihiko to Hojo and Ikutsuko. Luna was there and she managed to get back to Raye, Sirea, Gaia and Rini. I heard Roy and Riza have joined them too. It's the last I've heard from any of them. I can't help but worry even knowing their capabilities." She looked to Kohana. "Did you worry like this for Ali's sake when both Heaven and Hell wanted her? I'm so worried for Rini since I don't think even the silver crystal could reverse her from being inside out."

"I did. But I wasn't going to make her choose sides either. Don't get me wrong, Ali is still devoted to her Angelic duties, but she's also very determined to keep Earth safe from Hell demons. Other than that, she's perfectly content being Neutral." Kohana smiled and placed a hand on Serena's shoulder. "I'm sure they are all fine. You'll see. This place will be buzzing and loud again in no time. Natia will be getting spoiled by Donnie and the others. Everything will be okay again between Rini and Gohan....Gaia will be happy again. And I'll make sure we'll even have Goku back before this over. You'll see."

Ali would blink a little surprised as Kara looked up hopefully. "Are you sure, Chase?"

She smiled and nodded. "You're right.Least Rini's not trying to tackle all three enemies by herself." She then giggled as she remembered something. "I did hear that Rini showed Ali her Persona and I'm wondering how the real angel Gabriel would react to suddenly finding himself as a girl with green skin"

He nodded with a soft smile. "Of course I'm sure. I want to be the best father I can be to Michel and to do that, I need to bond with him just as much as you do. We need to split our attention between both him and Kara. So you two have a girls' day."

Ali smiled and nodded her head as Kara closed her book and rushed over to both parents with a delighted squeal.

Kohana grinned and set her hands on her hips. "Well I'm no friend to the angels, but I do know that Gabriel would never EVER be aloud to live it down."

He chuckled at Kara's squeal. "I've heard the palace spa is open for use. You two go get pampered."

Serena grinned. "And I'm just bored enough to be willing to make that happen."

Kohana couldn't help but to grin evily with her. "Lets do eet!"

Kara would gasp and grab her mom's hand. "Come on, come on, come on!" Ali would laugh.
"Kara! What about breakfast and me getting dressed first?"
"Hurry!" Kara said eagerly as she tugged Ali off towards her room.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"I did. But I wasn't going to make her choose sides either. Don't get me wrong, Ali is still devoted to her Angelic duties, but she's also very determined to keep Earth safe from Hell demons. Other than that, she's perfectly content being Neutral." Kohana smiled and placed a hand on Serena's shoulder. "I'm sure they are all fine. You'll see. This place will be buzzing and loud again in no time. Natia will be getting spoiled by Donnie and the others. Everything will be okay again between Rini and Gohan....Gaia will be happy again. And I'll make sure we'll even have Goku back before this over. You'll see."

Ali would blink a little surprised as Kara looked up hopefully. "Are you sure, Chase?"

She smiled and nodded. "You're right.Least Rini's not trying to tackle all three enemies by herself." She then giggled as she remembered something. "I did hear that Rini showed Ali her Persona and I'm wondering how the real angel Gabriel would react to suddenly finding himself as a girl with green skin"

He nodded with a soft smile. "Of course I'm sure. I want to be the best father I can be to Michel and to do that, I need to bond with him just as much as you do. We need to split our attention between both him and Kara. So you two have a girls' day."

Ali smiled and nodded her head as Kara closed her book and rushed over to both parents with a delighted squeal.

Kohana grinned and set her hands on her hips. "Well I'm no friend to the angels, but I do know that Gabriel would never EVER be aloud to live it down."

He chuckled at Kara's squeal. "I've heard the palace spa is open for use. You two go get pampered."

Kara would gasp and grab her mom's hand. "Come on, come on, come on!" Ali would laugh.

Serena laughed. "A girl after my own heart. Let's go now."

He chuckled as he watched Kara tug Ali off before looking back at the baby with a smile

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

He chuckled as he watched Kara tug Ali off before looking back at the baby with a smile

Michel would coo softly and cling his little hand around one of his fingers.

Kohana giggled and nodded her head. "This gonna be so much fun!!!"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

He grinned and gently tickled Michel."Well little guy, you're gonna hang with your dad today."

Serena grinned and headed out the door so she could have room to spread her wings.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

He grinned and gently tickled Michel."Well little guy, you're gonna hang with your dad today."

Serena grinned and headed out the door so she could have room to spread her wings.

Kohana would follow her out and spread her wings shortly after she did. Still grinning and feeling quiet chilldish with their trick.

Michel would only coo again and close his eyes as he held Chase's finger.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Kohana would follow her out and spread her wings shortly after she did. Still grinning and feeling quiet chilldish with their trick.

Serena took off flying in the direction of Heaven. "This is going to be fun. I'm going to make sure to take a picture for Ali's sake."

He began gently rocking Michel, humming softly

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Serena took off flying in the direction of Heaven. "This is going to be fun. I'm going to make sure to take a picture for Ali's sake."

Kohana followed closely behind her and nodded. "I'm sure she'll like that." Kohana told her with a laugh. "Mikey would be so proud of us right now."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Kohana followed closely behind her and nodded. "I'm sure she'll like that." Kohana told her with a laugh. "Mikey would be so proud of us right now."

She grinned. "Of course he would. Though if he'd been at the bar, he could have come with us."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

She grinned. "Of course he would. Though if he'd been at the bar, he could have come with us."

"He would get a huge rise out of this! I can only imagine the trouble he and Natia will be getting into."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"He would get a huge rise out of this! I can only imagine the trouble he and Natia will be getting into."

"Then I want to go!!" he said as he glomped Kohana.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Serena turned when she heard Mikey. "Mikey!" She grinned.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

His glomps makes her shriek and stumble and nearly out of the air before she catches balance and grabs his hand, though struggling with his weight. "Boy am I glad to see you! Where are the others?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Serena turned when she heard Mikey. "Mikey!" She grinned.

"Hiya!" he said with a big grin. Even in Angel form, he could still look silly.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

His glomps makes her shriek and stumble and nearly out of the air before she catches balance and grabs his hand, though struggling with his weight. "Boy am I glad to see you! Where are the others?"

"Haven't seen Raph or Donnie. Leo's lookin for em though." he said nodding. His blue angel wings flapped to keep him from dislocating her arm.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
Raye Hamato
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"Haven't seen Raph or Donnie. Leo's lookin for em though." he said nodding. His blue angel wings flapped to keep him from dislocating her arm.

Serena nodded."Well hopefully all three are alright. Anyway, let's continue on to heaven guys, shall we?" She looked to Kohana. "Don't really think you need to help him Kohana. Seems he's got a nice set of his own wings."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff