Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

dark_serena07

"We just wanted a new place to live. We've been in the states a few years already and thought we needed a slight change." Serena gently rested a hand on her stomach, her left hand showing a wedding ring as she slightly leaned against what was obviously her husband for a little extra support. "My name's Serena Chiba, this is my husband Darien, my cousin Mina Aino, and my closest friends Ami Mizuno, Lita Kino and Rei Hino." She gestured to the man beside her, the other kitsune, the blue haired woman, the slightly taller brunette and the raven haired miko in turn respectively, having inwardly decided to let the other four introduce themselves.

The young dark haired woman who looked more like a young girl smiled. "I'm Hotaru Tomoe."

The dirty blonde older tomboy nodded. "I'm Amara Tenoh and this is my cousin Michelle Kaioh." She gestured to the turquoise haired woman next to her

The oldest woman with long black and slightly green hair carrying the key staff bowed. "And I'm Trista Meioh."

The two cats sat beside Serena and Mina, almost looking as if there were more to them but stayed quiet

Byron bowed in return to them and to their male companion. "Congratulations on the child," he said. For a moment his eyes glossed over. "I know how much joy a child can bring to people."
dark_serena07
Byron Sloan
dark_serena07

"We just wanted a new place to live. We've been in the states a few years already and thought we needed a slight change." Serena gently rested a hand on her stomach, her left hand showing a wedding ring as she slightly leaned against what was obviously her husband for a little extra support. "My name's Serena Chiba, this is my husband Darien, my cousin Mina Aino, and my closest friends Ami Mizuno, Lita Kino and Rei Hino." She gestured to the man beside her, the other kitsune, the blue haired woman, the slightly taller brunette and the raven haired miko in turn respectively, having inwardly decided to let the other four introduce themselves.

The young dark haired woman who looked more like a young girl smiled. "I'm Hotaru Tomoe."

The dirty blonde older tomboy nodded. "I'm Amara Tenoh and this is my cousin Michelle Kaioh." She gestured to the turquoise haired woman next to her

The oldest woman with long black and slightly green hair carrying the key staff bowed. "And I'm Trista Meioh."

The two cats sat beside Serena and Mina, almost looking as if there were more to them but stayed quiet

Byron bowed in return to them and to their male companion. "Congratulations on the child," he said. For a moment his eyes glossed over. "I know how much joy a child can bring to people."

Serena and Darien both smiled with pride. "Thank you. Hopefully, we can raise him in better place here." she then looked at him curiously. "Forgive me if I seem rude, but may I ask what your name is?"

He bowed and swung his arm across his chest in respectful genuflection. "I am Byron Sloan, at your service ladies."

He righted himself. "I am a gentleman, a soldier, and an artist."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Walking through the woods timidly, a human girl of about 17 kept glancing back behind her as if in fear. This girl had long black hair and blue eyes that sparkled like saphires when she smiled. Her name is Kohana, or formally known as Kisa. One of the many talented assassins to walk this earth. She was gifted in many arts. But where her true power lied was in the elemental control of fire.

Seven years ago, she had been living as a personal weapon to an old vampire named Kain. He resided in a town called Midgar. There, Kain became partners with an evil scientist named Hojo. He too lived in Midgar, yet unlike Kain he made his personal weapons out of your every day average people. Humans. He called them his experiments. Gave them numbers and made them forget their names. Or so he thought. Kain and Hojo spent many months trying to keep these experiments from being discovered by Kohana, but that would never last. For she did discover them...befriended them...feed them...Helped them. She helped them get away from that life and in return a young nekomata boy promised to come back for her. But he never came. It was up to Kohana to escape all on her own. And escape she did.

Ever since her escape from Midgar, those long seven years ago, she had spent many years after that living in a demoness village located in a lush forest west of this area. But old dreams had started up again and in her dreams, she could hear familiar voices. The voices of the friends she helped escape just a night before she got herself out of Midgar. But the dreams she had been having lately was leading her to place to place in follow of a lead she was working on, cause in this dream, through a blurred vision, she could see a man. His hair was short and black. He wore something odd around his neck. But a women, a girl even, stood in front of her. Protecting her from this man. This women had blond hair and silver fox ears with a white tip and a tail to match. In her dream, she could hear the two arguing...over her. But why? That answer had not been known to her till now. The women was one of the many 'experiments' that she helped escape from Hojo in Midgar. This women was one of her friends. Aeris, had been her name back then. Kohana didn't know if she still went by that name today.

As Kohana stumbled across the abandoned building, she came to a stop and looked around. "Odd...what would a building like this be doing here in the middle of no where?" She asked herself softly as she began to cautiously approach the building. "Hello?" She called out. "Is anyone there?"
Kohana Mishikoto
Walking through the woods timidly, a human girl of about 17 kept glancing back behind her as if in fear. This girl had long black hair and blue eyes that sparkled like saphires when she smiled. Her name is Kohana, or formally known as Kisa. One of the many talented assassins to walk this earth. She was gifted in many arts. But where her true power lied was in the elemental control of fire.

Seven years ago, she had been living as a personal weapon to an old vampire named Kain. He resided in a town called Midgar. There, Kain became partners with an evil scientist named Hojo. He too lived in Midgar, yet unlike Kain he made his personal weapons out of your every day average people. Humans. He called them his experiments. Gave them numbers and made them forget their names. Or so he thought. Kain and Hojo spent many months trying to keep these experiments from being discovered by Kohana, but that would never last. For she did discover them...befriended them...feed them...Helped them. She helped them get away from that life and in return a young nekomata boy promised to come back for her. But he never came. It was up to Kohana to escape all on her own. And escape she did.

Ever since her escape from Midgar, those long seven years ago, she had spent many years after that living in a demoness village located in a lush forest west of this area. But old dreams had started up again and in her dreams, she could hear familiar voices. The voices of the friends she helped escape just a night before she got herself out of Midgar. But the dreams she had been having lately was leading her to place to place in follow of a lead she was working on, cause in this dream, through a blurred vision, she could see a man. His hair was short and black. He wore something odd around his neck. But a women, a girl even, stood in front of her. Protecting her from this man. This women had blond hair and silver fox ears with a white tip and a tail to match. In her dream, she could hear the two arguing...over her. But why? That answer had not been known to her till now. The women was one of the many 'experiments' that she helped escape from Hojo in Midgar. This women was one of her friends. Aeris, had been her name back then. Kohana didn't know if she still went by that name today.

As Kohana stumbled across the abandoned building, she came to a stop and looked around. "Odd...what would a building like this be doing here in the middle of no where?" She asked herself softly as she began to cautiously approach the building. "Hello?" She called out. "Is anyone there?"

Byron smelled the woman's scent before he heard her. "We are over here," he said as he walked in the direction of the voice. "Are you alright?" he asked as he caught the scent of worry.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Byron Sloan
dark_serena07
Byron Sloan
dark_serena07

Serena and Darien both smiled with pride. "Thank you. Hopefully, we can raise him in better place here." she then looked at him curiously. "Forgive me if I seem rude, but may I ask what your name is?"

He bowed and swung his arm across his chest in respectful genuflection. "I am Byron Sloan, at your service ladies."

"Pleased to meet you Byron." she bowed. Depending on Byron's senses, he may or may not be able to sense special auras around the group as if they all had something more to them

@Kohana: She would see a group of nine women, a man, two cats and a Lynx man talking outside the building

Relief flooded through her as she came to a stop at seeing that she wasn't alone. Seeing the lynx man, she tilted her head to the side a bit. He hadn't been the first of his kind that she seen.

@Byron: Kohana looked to him as he walked up to her. She smiled a bit, and moved some of her hair out of her face. "I'm alright. Just a little scared of being alone..." She admitted shyly.
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Byron Sloan
dark_serena07
Byron Sloan
dark_serena07

"Pleased to meet you Byron." she bowed. Depending on Byron's senses, he may or may not be able to sense special auras around the group as if they all had something more to them

@Kohana: She would see a group of nine women, a man, two cats and a Lynx man talking outside the building

Relief flooded through her as she came to a stop at seeing that she wasn't alone. Seeing the lynx man, she tilted her head to the side a bit. He hadn't been the first of his kind that she seen.

@Byron: Kohana looked to him as he walked up to her. She smiled a bit, and moved some of her hair out of her face. "I'm alright. Just a little scared of being alone..." She admitted shyly.

"You certainly aren't alone here," he said wryly. "This place is gorwing with leaps and bounds."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Byron Sloan
dark_serena07

One of the cats, a midnight blue one with red eyes walked over to her and nuzzled her leg gently

Serena, one of the kitsunes, watched with a gentle smile. "Seems Luna there likes you."

Kohana giggled as the fur from Luna, as she rubbed against her leg, tickled. Then from behind Kohana suddenly, a ball of fur came rolling out from her feet and making her fall. The ball of fur uncurled itself and looked at Luna and Serena before it started to cry. Sitting up, Kohana looked at her little companion and rolled her eyes as she got to her feet. "Fizgig!" She said as she bent down and picked the strange animal up to hold it. "Pyrn, Thojol! Pyrn![Down, Fizgig! Down!]" She suddenly said in a strange language. The animal stopped and looked up at her as it whined softly. She sighed and set him back down. "Fizgig..."
Kohana Mishikoto

Kohana giggled as the fur from Luna, as she rubbed against her leg, tickled. Then from behind Kohana suddenly, a ball of fur came rolling out from her feet and making her fall. The ball of fur uncurled itself and looked at Luna and Serena before it started to cry. Sitting up, Kohana looked at her little companion and rolled her eyes as she got to her feet. "Fizgig!" She said as she bent down and picked the strange animal up to hold it. "Pyrn, Thojol! Pyrn![Down, Fizgig! Down!]" She suddenly said in a strange language. The animal stopped and looked up at her as it whined softly. She sighed and set him back down. "Fizgig..."

Byron laughed lightly at the exchange. He did not understand the language but the motions and tone and situation told him enough to comprehend what she meant. "Cute little thing," he said. "What is it?"

Blessed Elocutionist

From inside the tent that was step up in the main hall the sounds of rustling could be heard. A young woman with crimson red hair would push her way out of the tent flap as she looked back inside

"Nii-san you need to get up now."

The other inside the tent would groan a little as the young woman would step away and head towards the door. She would call back to her brother

"If you dont get up I will close up the tent around you"

The young man in the tent would grumble as he knew she would make good on her threat, having done it a few times before. He would soon be up and joining his sister by the door.
-within the clockwork nirvana of Mechanus-
Clockwork gears clicked and grind as the Mechanus counsel sat for a meeting. "And finally, before we conclude this meeting..this realm of "Haffas" called it, has been destroyed by a great force..unable to pick up on the source. But the planet and it's time line just stopped. We have erased it from our book, the world no longer exists and what events that took place have been removed from history. The people though..through the interference of a time manipulator, have been given life again, through a new time stream. No memory of their past lives or world. Now our only concern is of the Lich..the former agent who proved his innocence of his crime. He, his men, and his lover were currently within the Drenari plane of existence as a few others from other realms when Haffa's destruction happened. We have sent a unit of Inevitable to delete all memory of Haffas and their people from the memory of all those who interacted with them outside the realm so to keep this time line from ever being re found. Major events that took place between The Lich and his lover have been kept intact, but with edits to keep constancy..this is important to make sure he does not become a problem again. A request to police this world has been brought up..and I will have to say it has been declined. Our interference caused more trouble within the plane then help. Unless extremely necessary, our existence will not even be known. And with that, our meeting has concluded. May only law guide our judgement and hand."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Over the building, a black portal, about the size of a person formed..and from it a thin black form was seen falling from it..it landing with a large thud within a clearing near the central building that this city was being built around. As the dust cleared it reveled a thin figure..humanoid shaped. After a moment of lifeless movement the being began to shift and stir, picking himself up. The dust clinging to his white shirt, cravat and black pants. Trickles of black blood leaked from the nose and mouth of the being. Noticing this his black gloved hand began to press into his cheekbone, which seemed to move loosely within his face..with a sicking crack and pop the misaligned bones within his face began to reform. With quick wipe of a handkerchief to clean his face and a last spit to clear his mouth of blood, his face was fixed. His skin was a deathly pale, the cheekbones of his face pronounced and eyes sockets sunken in. His eyes were dead..not a spark of life twinkled from the glazed over pair..eyes of a corpse..but a faint green glow illuminated them. The thin form, body as gaunt as his face began to slowly walk towards the building, a heavy thump came from the thick black military boots he wore. He was deep thought..mostly he trying to figure out what world his finicky teleport dumped him into

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

One of the cats, a midnight blue one with red eyes walked over to her and nuzzled her leg gently

Serena, one of the kitsunes, watched with a gentle smile. "Seems Luna there likes you."

Luna: She looked at the strange companion before looking back at Serena almost quizzically.

Serena nodded her head. "Hai Luna."

Luna then looked up at Kohana. "May I ask what that is?" Her own accent was sounded almost like a mix between British and Japanese.

Hearing both Luna and Byron ask her what Fizgig was, she smiled down at her little companion before looking back to them. "Fizgig is a dog only more demon like. His kin are common at the demoness village to the West of he-Wait!" Her eyes widen as she looked at Luna. "Did you...just talk?! Cat's aren't suppose to talk!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff