Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kohana Mishikoto

Felix blinked curiously at the man who came down and started talking with the two at the bar. The woman he called Mel. Now he was just waiting to learn the name of the other two. He noticed his uncle step back and he blinked curiously. "What's wrong?"

Dorran waved a hand to signal his own dismissal of his reaction to Solace's arrival. His body shook once... twice, then settled as he rose to a stand again, dusting off his lap as returned to the kitchen to flip the pancakes.

In a relationship with Lukan Wolf

Generous Bookworm

8,825 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bookworm 100
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto

The young man looked up at the muscled man who walked up. Was he the bartender? He hoped so.
"Yai. Yai Xanadu." he told them. His name, obviously. "Can I get a cola and some fried rice, please?"

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
Cyberweasel89

The young man looked up at the muscled man who walked up. Was he the bartender? He hoped so.
"Yai. Yai Xanadu." he told them. His name, obviously. "Can I get a cola and some fried rice, please?"

Kohana Mishikoto

Solace raised an eyebrow, "Odd name. Then again... I'm Solace. Nice to meet you. As for food and drink, it's self serve. Owner's a bit lazy, I guess. Haven't seen a barkeeper since I got in here. Begs the question of thieves, right?" He smiled, then laughed softly, looking down, then back up at the staff, then over at the man, "Don't seem to have many bags. Guess you're a wanderer like us?" He meant himself and Melissa.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Cyberweasel89
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto

"Yai....It's nice to meet you." She said as she then silently listened to him and Solace speak. Perfectly content to remain silent between the two while she drank her tea.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto

Felix blinked curiously at the man who came down and started talking with the two at the bar. The woman he called Mel. Now he was just waiting to learn the name of the other two. He noticed his uncle step back and he blinked curiously. "What's wrong?"

Dorran waved a hand to signal his own dismissal of his reaction to Solace's arrival. His body shook once... twice, then settled as he rose to a stand again, dusting off his lap as returned to the kitchen to flip the pancakes.

Felix blinked curiously then shrugged some himself and followed Dorran into the kitchen. Watching hungrily as he flipped the pancakes.

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kohana Mishikoto

Felix blinked curiously then shrugged some himself and followed Dorran into the kitchen. Watching hungrily as he flipped the pancakes.

Dorran finished the pancakes, setting the stacks on plates and heading back to his room, taking Felix with him with help from his Voidlunk, an odd looking purple man of less than two feet tall. He had to get Felix away from this source of radiation. He was like a space heater.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

Kara stiffened a bit but she didn't show her tension as she glanced at Serena. "Know all you like...You wont remember when this is over. I'm sorry..." She said meekly. Her eyes blinking and showing light blue for a split second before going back to emerald green.

@Sirea: Kohana nodded her head. "He damned his soul the moment he spilled the blood of an innocent and made it worse by turning to drugs. Taking that shot for Ken was act of redemption on his part. It's the only thing that kept him from damnation."
"Then Ali should be able to find him in Heaven, right? Danni had already tried searching the Ghost Zone for him and the guy who became a seal."

Kohana nodded a little. "That's the lead we have for now. I don't know if she's found him yet though. He may not want to be found up there but it's not much a choice now for him."

@Serena: Dream sighed and tightened her ponytail a little as she nodded her head some. Not sure on what else to say to the woman.
"Playing hard to get, huh?" She chuckles a bit. "I'll go ahead and let you go then. I want to be available for Ali in case she happens to find him. I'll let you know if I got any updates." With that, she would end her call with the C-mirror and would put it back into her pocket. She would put her hands behind her back as she continued her way up the stairs, humming a song.
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

Kara stiffened a bit but she didn't show her tension as she glanced at Serena. "Know all you like...You wont remember when this is over. I'm sorry..." She said meekly. Her eyes blinking and showing light blue for a split second before going back to emerald green.

@Sirea: Kohana nodded her head. "He damned his soul the moment he spilled the blood of an innocent and made it worse by turning to drugs. Taking that shot for Ken was act of redemption on his part. It's the only thing that kept him from damnation."
"Then Ali should be able to find him in Heaven, right? Danni had already tried searching the Ghost Zone for him and the guy who became a seal."

Kohana nodded a little. "That's the lead we have for now. I don't know if she's found him yet though. He may not want to be found up there but it's not much a choice now for him."

@Serena: Dream sighed and tightened her ponytail a little as she nodded her head some. Not sure on what else to say to the woman.
"Playing hard to get, huh?" She chuckles a bit. "I'll go ahead and let you go then. I want to be available for Ali in case she happens to find him. I'll let you know if I got any updates." With that, she would end her call with the C-mirror and would put it back into her pocket. She would put her hands behind her back as she continued her way up the stairs, humming a song.

As she neared the top of the stairs finally, she would see three woman standing there. The woman were holding a long string. One at the end held scissors while the one at the other side held a spool. The woman in the middle seemed to be inspecting the string.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei

As she neared the top of the stairs finally, she would see three woman standing there. The woman were holding a long string. One at the end held scissors while the one at the other side held a spool. The woman in the middle seemed to be inspecting the string.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
She saw the three women standing there. "Who are you guys?" She asked as she slowly walks over to them.
Sirea Angelie
She saw the three women standing there. "Who are you guys?" She asked as she slowly walks over to them.

"We are the Moirae sister." the one with the scissors said.

"Also known as the three fates." said the one in the middle.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

She would fold her arms over her chest. "Fates, huh? What are three fates doing in a place like this?" She asked.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto

Dorran finished the pancakes, setting the stacks on plates and heading back to his room, taking Felix with him with help from his Voidlunk, an odd looking purple man of less than two feet tall. He had to get Felix away from this source of radiation. He was like a space heater.

Felix blinked as he was brought with his uncle up to his room. He didn't understand why he couldn't stay downstairs. But having learned his lesson long ago not to argue with his elders, mostly just his mother, Felix willingly went him and the odd looking purple man that stood of less than two feet tall.
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

She would fold her arms over her chest. "Fates, huh? What are three fates doing in a place like this?" She asked.

"We are in charge of protecting the one you know as Sinclair." said the the one with the spool.

@Serena, Dream, and Hotaru: "Alright. We need to get to where Sirea is and quick. I'm going to try to get us there. It'll zap a good bit of energy, but once we get there you all can watch my back long enough to recover. Got it?" he asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

"We are in charge of protecting the one you know as Sinclair." said the the one with the spool.

@Serena, Dream, and Hotaru: "Alright. We need to get to where Sirea is and quick. I'm going to try to get us there. It'll zap a good bit of energy, but once we get there you all can watch my back long enough to recover. Got it?" he asked.
"Just so you know, I'm not the type who believes in fate." She said. "I assume that this is where Hikawa's been hiding his machine, right?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
She nodded. "We got you Papa."

@Dream: "Relax. Hopefully this will all be over soon."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash