Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
She glances over to Bardock after noticing that the horsemen didn't notice. You guys handle this guy, I'll go in and see what I could find. She said telepathically to Bardock as she saw it as an opportunity to keep moving to the source of that light. She was certain that they'll be able to handle themselves. She would move quietly pass the horsemen to keep moving. Yay for paw pads.

"Good luck." he sent back as he stared down the horseman.

@Hotau: "Of course not." the horseman said as it seemed to burst into dust and float around with the wind. It would reassemble right in front of Hotaru, but not into a horseman, but into a beautiful young woman wearing a long dress that matched Hotaru's senshi skirt. She had long dark hair and the same color of eyes as Hotaru. "But I am your mother." she said.

"What the hell? I don't think so. Setsuna's her mother." he said as he got into a stance. "Even if you are her blood mother or something like that, you're not her true mother. Setsuna is. I'm Setsuna's mate, Bardock. You ******** with them, you ******** with me." he growled protectively.
Thanks. She said as she kept moving.

There was a strange arched door like object at the side of the building she approached.
Noticing the door-like object, she would pad over to it before shifting into her human-like form. She would attempt to open it to get inside the building.

The door shuttered for a moment before sliding open with a metal screech.

@Hotaru: "Death comes to everyone. Even a Lunarian when they are at the end of their time. This is Serenity's time. Her daughter is here. She will take over where her mother falls." she said prophetically.

He growled. "I don't believe a word you say. Hotaru has already said she is not yours. And as for your prediction." he walked over to Serena and placed his hand on her back, then closed his eyes. If he could concentrate, maybe he could get a glimpse of her future so he could tell Hotaru if the woman spoke the truth or not.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
She glances over to Bardock after noticing that the horsemen didn't notice. You guys handle this guy, I'll go in and see what I could find. She said telepathically to Bardock as she saw it as an opportunity to keep moving to the source of that light. She was certain that they'll be able to handle themselves. She would move quietly pass the horsemen to keep moving. Yay for paw pads.

@Hotau: "Of course not." the horseman said as it seemed to burst into dust and float around with the wind. It would reassemble right in front of Hotaru, but not into a horseman, but into a beautiful young woman wearing a long dress that matched Hotaru's senshi skirt. She had long dark hair and the same color of eyes as Hotaru. "But I am your mother." she said.

"What the hell? I don't think so. Setsuna's her mother." he said as he got into a stance. "Even if you are her blood mother or something like that, you're not her true mother. Setsuna is. I'm Setsuna's mate, Bardock. You ******** with them, you ******** with me." he growled protectively.

There was a strange arched door like object at the side of the building she approached.
Noticing the door-like object, she would pad over to it before shifting into her human-like form. She would attempt to open it to get inside the building.

@Hotaru: "Death comes to everyone. Even a Lunarian when they are at the end of their time. This is Serenity's time. Her daughter is here. She will take over where her mother falls." she said prophetically.

He growled. "I don't believe a word you say. Hotaru has already said she is not yours. And as for your prediction." he walked over to Serena and placed his hand on her back, then closed his eyes. If he could concentrate, maybe he could get a glimpse of her future so he could tell Hotaru if the woman spoke the truth or not.
She smirks a bit when the door had opened, she would then shift back into her fox/wolf hybrid form and entered inside the building.
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

She smirks a bit when the door had opened, she would then shift back into her fox/wolf hybrid form and entered inside the building.

It seems with her being a kitsune, no one looked at her or paid her any mind as monsters moved around in the building. There was a flight of stairs leading up further into the building.

@Kohana: ((Hiya. Welcome back. lol. ))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

It seems with her being a kitsune, no one looked at her or paid her any mind as monsters moved around in the building. There was a flight of stairs leading up further into the building.

She takes a moment to look around to notice that no one was paying her any mind since she's a kitsune. She would make her way over to the flight of stairs and starts to head up it as she would shift back into her human-like form.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

"Serenity has other children that still need her. She still has much to accomplish."

Bardock would see Serena in a long gown, a crown on her head, sitting on a throne with Raphael beside her. They would be in the center of a huge crystal palace
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

She takes a moment to look around to notice that no one was paying her any mind since she's a kitsune. She would make her way over to the flight of stairs and starts to head up it as she would shift back into her human-like form.

The steps seemed to go on forever. From the outside the building hadn't looked so big, but on the inside it seemed like a sky scraper.

@Serena: He smirked as he moved his hand and moved between Serena, Hotaru, and Death. "Well looks like......" he started, but was cut off as he was all but tackled by Death.

"Eternal Rest...." she said before kissing him deeply.

He could have sworn he felt her tongue go down his throat. He snatched away gagging and coughing. He glared at her after he was done and was about to speak again before he collapsed.

"Now....where was I? Ah...yes. It's your time, Serenity. If Hotaru decides to turn against her own kind, that's fine. She will die as well. Look at it this way, One down...three to go." she said as her face nearly split in a huge grin. Sher held out her hand and her scythe appeared.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

The steps seemed to go on forever. From the outside the building hadn't looked so big, but on the inside it seemed like a sky scraper.

@Serena: He smirked as he moved his hand and moved between Serena, Hotaru, and Death. "Well looks like......" he started, but was cut off as he was all but tackled by Death.

He could have sworn he felt her tongue go down his throat. He snatched away gagging and coughing. He glared at her after he was done and was about to speak again before he collapsed.

"Now....where was I? Ah...yes. It's your time, Serenity. If Hotaru decides to turn against her own kind, that's fine. She will die as well. Look at it this way, One down...three to go." she said as her face nearly split in a huge grin. Sher held out her hand and her scythe appeared.

Serena smirked. "We'll see about that." She held out her hand and her crescent staff appeared.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

She kept on moving up the stairs. How long does these stairs go? She thought to herself.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

Dream glared and readied her normal Dream Arrow. She coated it with the appropriate energy but under that energy was masked a Holy Arrow. She was going to combined the two in her state. Holy Dream Arrow. She hoped it worked. Serena brought her staff out but Dream still had the powered arrow ready to go. "Come near them and I will end you!"
dark_serena07
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

Serena smirked. "We'll see about that." She held out her hand and her crescent staff appeared.

She laughed as she flipped away, then pointed her scythe at the group. "Pestilence!" she exclaimed. If her attack was successful, the group would be hit by arrows from the sky tipped with poison.

@Sirea: The stairs seemed to keep going. ((Wow.....Final Fantasy. lol. XD Cloud, Barret and Tifa is all you're missing. XD ))

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Bardock Yurei
dark_serena07
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

She laughed as she flipped away, then pointed her scythe at the group. "Pestilence!" she exclaimed. If her attack was successful, the group would be hit by arrows from the sky tipped with poison.

@Sirea: The stairs seemed to keep going. ((Wow.....Final Fantasy. lol. XD Cloud, Barret and Tifa is all you're missing. XD ))

"Healing Light!" The crystal's energy would be pointed upward to potentially destroy the arrows before they hit

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei
dark_serena07
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

Dream watched as Serena took care of destroying the attack coming towards them. Soon as Serena unleashed her counter attack, Dream fired the Holy Dream Arrow towards Death.
dark_serena07
Bardock Yurei
dark_serena07
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

"Healing Light!" The crystal's energy would be pointed upward to potentially destroy the arrows before they hit

"Mabufudyne!" Death yelled as she fired ice to freeze Dreams arrows. She then looked at Serena who had blocked Death's last attack. "Blight!" she yelled as she pointed her scythe at the three girls again. They would start to get pummeled by invisible fists.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei

As she kept climbing up the stairs, she would pull out her C-Mirror and attempts to get in touch with Kohana.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Bardock Yurei
dark_serena07
Bardock Yurei
dark_serena07
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

"Mabufudyne!" Death yelled as she fired ice to freeze Dreams arrows. She then looked at Serena who had blocked Death's last attack. "Blight!" she yelled as she pointed her scythe at the three girls again. They would start to get pummeled by invisible fists.

Both Serena and Hotaru groaned as they were pummeled by the invisible fists. Serena managed to grab Hotaru's glaive before jumping and flipping to land behind Death. She channeled some of the silver crystal's energy into the glaive, slashing with it at Death's back

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff