<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Raye Hamato
Lupine Gargoyle
As he neared the building he had set out towards, both of his heavily pierced pink ears perked up, his highly sensitive hearing able to pick up a mix of voices even from several yards away. So.. it wasn't truly a ghost building as he had previously thought it might be, considering it was all by itself. Hmm... he wasn't entirely sure about just entering it the closer he got. Determining that it might be safer to scope out the place first, the street acrobat began to almost effortlessly scale a side of the building, heading for the roof.

She couldn't see him, but her sensors were picking him up. She didn't want to frighten the seemingly curious person, so she said and did nothing, leaving it to him to discover her family and new friends along with herself.

@Demetri: Donnie: "Well, it's late I wasn't planning on starting tonight. I think we should set up a camp here in this main room, then explore tomorrow at the earliest we can manage." he said as he took a pack off his back. His three brothers soon did the same as well as Raye. As he set up his pallet, Donnie looked at Byron. "That's also a good idea. I may could use help setting some of this stuff up."

Byron turned to Raye and took her hand like an english gentleman would."Je suis enchanté," he said to the woman. Turning to Donatello he added, "Sounds entertaining. I'd be happy to help." He then turned and staked out a corner of the room before curling up in the corner.
Starting tonight? Help setting what up? Hmm... curious. Perhaps it was nothing, perhaps it was something dangerous. Ooo, maybe some super secret government thing. He had paused in his climbing, and had instead grabbed onto a ledge and lowered himself back down slightly, hanging upside down as he looked in through a window.

Blessed Elocutionist

The two young people would nod as Demetri took off his pack and set it on the floor. With the push of a button on one of the straps the pack would start to unfold itself and in to what looked like a 3 man tent. He would smile as he watched his sister pull out their pallets and blankets from a small pocket in her pack.

"Gabi come on, they are right we should get some sleep"

"Oh shut up, I am going as fast as I can"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Byron Sloan
Raye Hamato
Lupine Gargoyle
As he neared the building he had set out towards, both of his heavily pierced pink ears perked up, his highly sensitive hearing able to pick up a mix of voices even from several yards away. So.. it wasn't truly a ghost building as he had previously thought it might be, considering it was all by itself. Hmm... he wasn't entirely sure about just entering it the closer he got. Determining that it might be safer to scope out the place first, the street acrobat began to almost effortlessly scale a side of the building, heading for the roof.

She couldn't see him, but her sensors were picking him up. She didn't want to frighten the seemingly curious person, so she said and did nothing, leaving it to him to discover her family and new friends along with herself.

@Demetri: Donnie: "Well, it's late I wasn't planning on starting tonight. I think we should set up a camp here in this main room, then explore tomorrow at the earliest we can manage." he said as he took a pack off his back. His three brothers soon did the same as well as Raye. As he set up his pallet, Donnie looked at Byron. "That's also a good idea. I may could use help setting some of this stuff up."

Byron turned to Raye and took her hand like an english gentleman would."Je suis enchanté," he said to the woman. Turning to Donatello he added, "Sounds entertaining. I'd be happy to help." He then turned and staked out a corner of the room before curling up in the corner.

She smiled. "Thank you." She then yawned and laid on her pallet, closing her eyes and going into sleep mode.

Donnie: "Awesome. Guess we'll get to work on that tomorrow too." he said before also laying on his pallet and soon falling asleep. His brothers followed also even though Raph kept an eye on the Lynx man before he too finally fell asleep. None of them were aware of the man watching them from outside and upside down.

((Okies I are tired. Nighty all. *Huggles.* Rest well.))
There were more creatures in the room than he had planned to see, and he just as quickly lifted himself back up and out of sight from the window. After a brief moment of debate, he pushed himself from the side of the building rather than continuing up it and headed back for the town for the night where he was sure to be alone with most construction often ending at night.
Byron woke while the others were asleep and left the building. Sitting down under the moonlight he began softly reciting a poem he had learned as a child.

"She walks in beauty—like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies,
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to the tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
"

In his mind he pictured a beautiful young woman with red hair looking at him. He did not know who she was. She only existed in his mind. Yet, he did know her. Somehow he felt that she existed somewhere in his mind.

"One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress
Or softly lightens o'er her face—
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling place
"

He knew that this part of the poem talked about a dark haired women. Ravens were certainly not red. Yet, the image of the woman in his mind did not change. She was still the red-headed young woman in his dreams.

"And on that cheek and o'er that brow
So soft, so calm yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow
But tell of days in goodness spent
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent.
"

The final part of the great poem by his namesake. The image of the woman in his mind changed. Still red-headed, still beautiful, but now smiling at him. Her beautiful lips parted in a large smile showing love and tenderness to him.

He wanted so much to reach out and touch her. She was to far away from him, and yet right there. She existed only in his mind, the closest to him that anyone could ever be, and yet he could not pull her to him and hold her, as much as he wanted to.

A single tear rolled down his feline-esque cheek as he stood and walked back into the building to go back to lay back down.

((Had a romantic moment. Sorry))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Having woken up, she shifts back into her human-like form, and takes a moment to look around. She notices that everyone else was still asleep, then decides to head out the building to look for stuff she can use.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Waking up on the floor snuggled against Raphael, she yawned and sat up. She looked around the room at all the other people who were still sleeping and smiled a little. She noticed the kitsune woman from earlier was gone and decided to explore the area. She stood up and walked out of the old building. A light flurry of small snow flakes were falling outside causing the weather to be even more cold. "The boys will probably sleep a couple of more hours." she murmured as she headed out into the snow rubbing her arms.
Raye Hamato
Waking up on the floor snuggled against Raphael, she yawned and sat up. She looked around the room at all the other people who were still sleeping and smiled a little. She noticed the kitsune woman from earlier was gone and decided to explore the area. She stood up and walked out of the old building. A light flurry of small snow flakes were falling outside causing the weather to be even more cold. "The boys will probably sleep a couple of more hours." she murmured as she headed out into the snow rubbing her arms.

Byron opened his eyes, having heard the woman. Once she had left he rose and followed her out asking, "What brings four turtles and a human together?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Byron Sloan
Raye Hamato

Byron opened his eyes, having heard the woman. Once she had left he rose and followed her out asking, "What brings four turtles and a human together?"

"Oh, that's an easy one. Nothing. I'm not a human. I'm a persacom. My brother, Donatello found me and fixed me up." she said with a smile. "Though we do have a human friend. My brothers saved her from some mouser robots. Her name is April. She's also a red head." she explained as she continued to walk. She wasn't aware of the group of women and two cats heading their way.
Raye Hamato
Byron Sloan
Raye Hamato

"Oh, that's an easy one. Nothing. I'm not a human. I'm a persacom. My brother, Donatello found me and fixed me up." she said with a smile. "Though we do have a human friend. My brothers saved her from some mouser robots. Her name is April. She's also a red head." she explained as she continued to walk. She wasn't aware of the group of women and two cats heading their way.

Byron was aware of the women and the cats as feline sense of smell was above that of dogs and humans. Their smell was easily noticed on the wind. "And to think, red's my favorite color. Either blood or anything else. I've never heard of a persacom. What is that?"
Walking though out the large lush forest a well dressed human seeming figure walked down an old not so used path. The man seemed to be stepping with out a sound befor he found a clearing and saw a building."....hm?" he blinked in amazement. "This...place.." he said to himself as he walked closer to it drawn in by the voices of others. "..." his all black outfit seemed to help him stay in the shadows as he aproched the door. A small white and golden bunny popped up over his shoulder and wiggled it's nose"... Well what do you think?" he asked it softly while petting it gently. The bunny seemd to just paw his cheek once and he nodded walking to the door and then slowly walking in."Hello?" he called out in a strange but smooth accent.

[sorry about last night my compter crashed on me sweatdrop ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces