• Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"Sirea and I are from Midgar too! Although...our lives were very different back then..." Kohana said as she frowned a bit.
Aeris: "I know about Sirea actually." She said with a nod.

"How do you know about Sirea?" She asked as her head tilted to the side a bit.
Aeris: She gives a smile. "She's my reincarnation." She said. "She had lived in Midgar with Cloud since she was 5 years old to when she was 15. And I believe that was 3 years ago. Shin-Ra found out about her curse, and Rufus decided to exile her from Midgar. I had to appeared to her and told her what she needed to do. She left Midgar to go to Demon World, though she never returned or made it to Demon World until a year later."

@ Yuuchiro: Fenrir: "Many names can get popular." He said.

"Oh...Well...I was only seven when I came into Sirea's life...though she doesn't really remember a whole lot like I do."
Aeris: "It's because of the experimentation that's been done to her. From the effects, her memories became fuzzy to her."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Note Lunatide
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"Sirea and I are from Midgar too! Although...our lives were very different back then..." Kohana said as she frowned a bit.

Aeris: She gives a smile. "She's my reincarnation." She said. "She had lived in Midgar with Cloud since she was 5 years old to when she was 15. And I believe that was 3 years ago. Shin-Ra found out about her curse, and Rufus decided to exile her from Midgar. I had to appeared to her and told her what she needed to do. She left Midgar to go to Demon World, though she never returned or made it to Demon World until a year later."

"True, and there are some odd ones out there." Yuu stretched upward, her shoulders popping a bit as she did so. All that walking was going to have her sore when she woke up on a good bed... How irritating. What a way to ruin luxury.
Fenrir: "Yours is new to me, Miss Yuu." He said.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"Oh...Well...I was only seven when I came into Sirea's life...though she doesn't really remember a whole lot like I do."
Aeris: "It's because of the experimentation that's been done to her. From the effects, her memories became fuzzy to her."

"I know. It's because of Sirea that I'm here. After I lost the trail of all my other friends, I followed all the leads I had on her. Hoping that if I found her, I found the answers I needed to some of the questions that needed answering. Sadly, my hopes of finding her with the others were diminished when she told me they were all killed. Since then I can't bare myself to leave her and yet...I'm seriously starting to consider messing with my black magic even more just so I can have my friends back..."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"I know. It's because of Sirea that I'm here. After I lost the trail of all my other friends, I followed all the leads I had on her. Hoping that if I found her, I found the answers I needed to some of the questions that needed answering. Sadly, my hopes of finding her with the others were diminished when she told me they were all killed. Since then I can't bare myself to leave her and yet...I'm seriously starting to consider messing with my black magic even more just so I can have my friends back..."
Aeris: "I'm sorry to hear about your lost friends." She said with a sadden look. "Even though they didn't make it, Sirea was able to find her long lost family." Hearing that Kohana wanted to mess with magic, she tilts her head. "That's something you have to be careful. A life is a precious thing, and the price for it is great."

8,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
(Sorry, very tired and headed to sleep xD Goodnight)

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

Aeris: "I'm sorry to hear about your lost friends." She said with a sadden look. "Even though they didn't make it, Sirea was able to find her long lost family." Hearing that Kohana wanted to mess with magic, she tilts her head. "That's something you have to be careful. A life is a precious thing, and the price for it is great."

"I know, I know...the rule of three. Be careful of what you do un to others, for it comes back to you three times worse or three times better. I get it...It's just..." She sighs. "I don't know...I just...want to be with them again. They were like my family while we were all together. They helped raise me...Taught me a few things or two..."

((Night Zach.))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

"I know, I know...the rule of three. Be careful of what you do un to others, for it comes back to you three times worse or three times better. I get it...It's just..." She sighs. "I don't know...I just...want to be with them again. They were like my family while we were all together. They helped raise me...Taught me a few things or two..."

((Night Zach.))
Aeris: "It's hard to go on without the ones you care for so much." She said. "You know....Maybe you might find a new family someday. They may not replace the one you've lost, but at least you'd know that you'd have a family in some way."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

((Night Zach.))
Aeris: "It's hard to go on without the ones you care for so much." She said. "You know....Maybe you might find a new family someday. They may not replace the one you've lost, but at least you'd know that you'd have a family in some way."

"I dunno...maybe I'm not meant to have a family. Maybe I'm suppose to be this way forever. An orphan who's a cold hearted killer...it's the only thing I was good at being back in Midgar..."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

((Night Zach.))

"I dunno...maybe I'm not meant to have a family. Maybe I'm suppose to be this way forever. An orphan who's a cold hearted killer...it's the only thing I was good at being back in Midgar..."
Aeris: "The outcome is what you choose. It's never too late to change." She then smiles a bit. "If you were still this killer you claim to be, then you would've taken those lives that have gathered into this very building in cold blood. In a way, you have changed. Anyone can make a difference in some way." She then gets up on her feet. "It's been nice talking with you, but I must take my leave." With that she slowly fades away.

((Heading for bed. Nighty. ))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto
Sirea Angelie
Kohana Mishikoto

((Night Zach.))

Aeris: "The outcome is what you choose. It's never too late to change." She then smiles a bit. "If you were still this killer you claim to be, then you've taken those lives that have gathered into this very building in cold blood. In a way, you have changed. Anyone can make a difference in some way." She then gets up on her feet. "It's been nice talking with you, but I must take my leave." With that she slowly fades away.

((Heading for bed. Nighty. ))

((Night))

The words about her being a killer hit her with something she didn't even know she could feel anymore. Fear. It had been a while since she had felt afraid of anything. As Aeris faded away, Kohana turned and headed inside for the night. Could it be true that she had indeed changed in some way? Kohana would ponder this while she slept.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Sitting at the lake, Kohana laid on a branch just above the lake in thought. She couldn't get Aeris's words out of her head. "If you were still this killer yo9u claim to be, then you've taken those lives that have gathered into this very building in cold blood. In a way, you have changed. Anyone can make a difference in some way." Was it really possible that she had changed? Was she really not that cold hearted anymore when it came to the thought of killing? Kohana wondered these things as she carefully sat up on the branch and looked down below her at her own reflection in the lake water.

Alissandra laid in bed with an ammonia. The medics of her elven clan knew what they needed to help make her better, but they were fearful to travel into the woods because of those who have settled within the abandoned building. Tamlen was still missing and now Alissandra's life laid on the line. The young elven child was ill and weak. She would not survive if someone did not go and get the herbs needed to finish making her medicine.

WitchyCrim's Queen

Chatty Friend

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Veari sat on the roof and sighed.

Latundra was inside, sleeping in her bed.
The sword which Hotaru(?) picked up from the ground begins its slight pulsating again.

WitchyCrim's Queen

Chatty Friend

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Veari jumped from the roof, doing a flip and landed on a knee and a hand. She sniffed the air and ran into the woods.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Carbuncle pads into the building along with Fenrir. He takes a moment to sniff the air then looks around to see who was there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff