Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Amateur Bard

Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

Stepping downstairs, Morgan had a feeling..the air had a twinge to it..supernatural magic..familiar like a shark smelling blood...the being readying itself for what came next as within London during these star cycles..were-beings and the Jack of smiles ran wild.was always advised never to walk out in the open without some weapon and preparation...

"Morgan, I need you to protect Elizabeth if you do not mind." Clockwork said.

Perks up at that before nodding "Understood."

(just because https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmkCr_5HGQg )

((Nah. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU ))

@Elizabeth: "We do what Timekeepers do best. We watch."

(nice...i was looking for a song...but i can't remember anything but the tune...it would have worked though)

Dangerous Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
The girl walked into the bar, amazed at it, she's not seen a bar like this before. She sat at a booth, eyeing everyone around her, hoping she doesn't look suspicious. Forgetting to take the pack off her back before she sat down, she leaves it on. Thinking to herself. "My pack shouldn't cause too much attention, just as long as they aren't apparitions."
She waved to someone just starting at her, hoping she wasn't getting stared at for the wrong reasons.
Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
XxFreezyxX
A young female finds this building, thinking to herself. "Hm....I wonder if this was the place the guys were talking about?" She steps closer to it, being cautious of her surroundings, looking around. As she sees nothing that endangers her, she continues walking towards the building.

((Hello! First time posting in this kind of thread! For those of you who'd like to know what my character is like, she's basically my avatar. Young, cute shy but little blunt))

There was a large nine tail kitsune towards the back of the bar. Everyone else was inside.

@Elizabeth: "I never said you could not. Everyone needs back up now and then." he said as he looked out the window.

She sighed and took a seat on the couch. Pulling her knees to her chest. "So what happens now?" She asked curiously. Putting her chin on her knees. Headache temporarily forgotten about.

Watches her in silence as a moment takes a minute to pull from it's coat a flask "..Do you drink? It's a bit of zailor grog and coffee..always calms my nerves"

((If we are pulling out songs, here is something from Morgan's perspective..though orginally met for a couple of another one of my charaters and always more assocated it between them, it felt fitting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpzeSSeOvw0 ))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

Stepping downstairs, Morgan had a feeling..the air had a twinge to it..supernatural magic..familiar like a shark smelling blood...the being readying itself for what came next as within London during these star cycles..were-beings and the Jack of smiles ran wild.was always advised never to walk out in the open without some weapon and preparation...

"Technically.....I'm not a Timekeeper, yet..." She said, lowering her legs as she stood up but caught his very fatherly look in the window that let her know she was about to be scolded. "But....I guess training starts now?" sweatdrop She said rubbing the back of her neck as she walked over to him. Briefly noticing the girl who had just walked in.

Timely Phantom

Dynamite_Tallin
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

(nice...i was looking for a song...but i can't remember anything but the tune...it would have worked though)

(( X3 ))
XxFreezyxX
The girl walked into the bar, amazed at it, she's not seen a bar like this before. She sat at a booth, eyeing everyone around her, hoping she doesn't look suspicious. Forgetting to take the pack off her back before she sat down, she leaves it on. Thinking to herself. "My pack shouldn't cause too much attention, just as long as they aren't apparitions."
She waved to someone just starting at her, hoping she wasn't getting stared at for the wrong reasons.

Observed in silence, eyes behind a pair of black lensed goggles was Morgan..the figure was wrapped head to toe in bandages hiding it's face and skin under them..the clothing was baggy and thick..it looked like old Victorian clothes loosing hanging on the figure to obscure and attempts to discern gender.

Dangerous Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
Jack_Graves280
XxFreezyxX

Observed in silence, eyes behind a pair of black lensed goggles was Morgan..the figure was wrapped head to toe in bandages hiding it's face and skin under them..the clothing was baggy and thick..it looked like old Victorian clothes loosing hanging on the figure to obscure and attempts to discern gender.

The girl notices a figure looking directly at her, she gets nervous. Pulling out her p.k.e meter, she points it at the figure to scan it. Getting no reading, she puts it away quickly, hoping the figure watching her, didn't see her.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The white wolf that had been outside padded inside, pushing the door closed behind it. It looked around briefly before shifting into Serena. "Been a while since I've taken my animagus form." The blond looked to Elizabeth. "Mother reminded me about the full moon and had let me know you were outside."

Timely Phantom

XxFreezyxX
Jack_Graves280
XxFreezyxX

The girl notices a figure looking directly at her, she gets nervous. Pulling out her p.k.e meter, she points it at the figure to scan it. Getting no reading, she puts it away quickly, hoping the figure watching her, didn't see her.

Her P.K.E. meter might make some noise since there was currently several ghosts in the building.

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Dynamite_Tallin
Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

"Technically.....I'm not a Timekeeper, yet..." She said, lowering her legs as she stood up but caught his very fatherly look in the window that let her know she was about to be scolded. "But....I guess training starts now?" sweatdrop She said rubbing the back of her neck as she walked over to him. Briefly noticing the girl who had just walked in.

He nodded and said nothing else as he kept watch out the window.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
The white wolf that had been outside padded inside, pushing the door closed behind it. It looked around briefly before shifting into Serena. "Been a while since I've taken my animagus form." The blond looked to Elizabeth. "Mother reminded me about the full moon and had let me know you were outside."

Eyeing the new girl again from beside Clockwork, Elizabeth grew tense. Not knowing whether to be glad she wasn't in Ghost Mode or that they were just going unnoticed. Looking to Serena, she nodded. A hand on her forehead. "Yeah....I got a little overwhelmed today and took off to town for most of the day in order to clear my head."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

Eyeing the new girl again from beside Clockwork, Elizabeth grew tense. Not knowing whether to be glad she wasn't in Ghost Mode or that they were just going unnoticed. Looking to Serena, she nodded. A hand on her forehead. "Yeah....I got a little overwhelmed today and took off to town for most of the day in order to clear my head."

She nodded. "Long as you're safe now." She too eyed the new girl warily.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

"I'm okay now. Headache and confused about things, but I'm okay." She said with a small, tense smile. That machine the new girl had was making noise. Sensing her, Tristan, Xena, Zelda, Danni, Donnie, Natia, and Clockwork. Not that the girl would know it.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

"I'm okay now. Headache and confused about things, but I'm okay." She said with a small, tense smile. That machine the new girl had was making noise. Sensing her, Tristan, Xena, Zelda, Danni, Donnie, Natia, and Clockwork. Not that the girl would know it.

She nodded. "Good. A headache, sadly, is normal when overwhelmed with information."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
After the transformation was complete, she would let out howl before she would look at the bar for a moment. She took a moment to sniff the air, picking up various scents inside. She then would attempt to reach a paw inside to grab whoever was nearby. In her current state, she wanted blood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff