Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Kohana Mishikoto
((.... *sighs and lurks till s**t is figured out and does dishes* ))
(I don't care what happens make whatever s**t you guys want.)
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

((-shrugs again- Fair, sometimes you don't find folks comparable rp wise." ))

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto
(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7npse9n-Yw ))
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

(Sometimes bullshit happens.)

Amateur Bard

shadow shady
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

(-smacks Shadow up-side the dead- do i have to ban you from youtube as well? -is trying not to laugh-)
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

((Quite..first thing I learned running games as a DM: Nothing ever goes to plan, plan ahead and learn to think on the fly.))

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
~~Ghost Zone~~

A whole day. One whole day, Elizabeth and the baby had been here in Dan's domain. In the middle of the night, she had been moved to Danni's domain but had been brought back this morning. The previous night, when she first showed up, Dan had felt her presence and had made an appearance to see what had entered here. She recalled that he wasn't exactly thrilled, but when she explained the situation to him he very begrudgingly let her and the kid stay. And she only asked him of one thing. Bring her the supplies she needed for the kid.

When he did so, Elizabeth didn't ask how or where. She just gratefully took them. Now she sat in Dan's living room. Humming softly as she fed the kid a bottle. It hadn't been as bad as she thought it would be. Serenity, bless her, had somehow tracked her down and gave her some relief about Setsuna and Clockwork. Now she came around a few times through the day to help her. "Rely on your maternal instincts." She had told her. "They will never guide you wrong." It seemed the Queen had been right.

So here she sat. Merely waiting for Clockwork or Serenity or Morgan to come and bring her and the kid back whenever it was deemed safe. But for now, Elizabeth would just enjoy the quiet and the bond she seemed to have formed with the kid.

Serenity appeared and watched Elizabeth quietly. "Seems you've been following my advice."

"It was scary at first....how I just seemed to know. How fast I learned." She admits. Blushing from doing so. "But you were right...so....thank you, m'lady. I'm not sure I could have done this alone."

She smiled softly. "It is no problem at all. And I do believe I've told you that you didn't have to address me so formally."

Elizabeth sighed and removed the bottle when the baby had finished. Setting it down, she got up to her feet. Baby resting at her shoulder as she slowly moved about the room while patting his back softly. "Yeah....and you'll have to keep telling me. I wasn't born to royalty or married into it. My parents came into wealth for their science, I had an accident messing around in their lab, I kept it to myself, they grew distant, I got a hard heart and was cold, then I met Danni and Sam and Tucker and Danni's sister and....everything changed." Elizabeth sighed but smiled as the baby burped. She smiled at him and set him in his bouncer as she kissed the top of his head. "But Ametyvile Park is gone...And so are the Fentons, Tucker, Sam, my parents...And now you wanna adopt me into your family. I just...I seem to have bad luck with family."

"I'm sorry you had such bad luck with family in the past.But you've essentially made yourself a new one in Haffa's. And yes I do want to adopt you into mine because you're a sweet person who's loyal to those she cares about. But whether you accept my offer or not, you'll be treated as if you were family from the start regardless."
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

((Quite..first thing I learned running games as a DM: Nothing ever goes to plan, plan ahead and learn to think on the fly.))
(Uh huh, Its why I don't care hlwhat happens now cause there be no meaning in the characters actions.)

Amateur Bard

Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

(i don't remember where i fount it but "plans were just a hope, something to start from and try to follow until the enemy came along, poured reality on it, and then the whole thing went in the trash" )

Loyal Gaian

(( -sighs and just waddles off to bed- ))

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Dynamite_Tallin
shadow shady
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

(-smacks Shadow up-side the dead- do i have to ban you from youtube as well? -is trying not to laugh-)
(( *shimmies and booty bumps you* I mean it matches dont it? clearly we can't continue the show yet.

Shadow jumps into OOC and walks over to get a cup of tea, before sitting at the table and sipping tea. ))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
(( *shrugs* ))

Grumbling to herself about robots being traitors, she followed Gillie as he led her through the castle after getting abandoned by the Mechanus Agent. Her thoughts were broken as Gillie started to happily chirp. "Found him?" She asks. Gillie chirped in response and circled her before taking off. Leaving her to run off after him. Once with Clockwork, Gillie chirped and circled him. Landing near his face to nudge him softly as Kohana came into the room. She hurried over to him and Gillie as she took out the coin to get them home. Helping Clockwork up as she dropped the coin while Gillie landed on her shoulder.
(So, if y'all want to kill malice and save the last guardians do it up, we just time skip to them being brought back.)

Amateur Bard

shadow shady
Dynamite_Tallin
shadow shady
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

(( *shimmies and booty bumps you* I mean it matches dont it? clearly we can't continue the show yet.

Shadow jumps into OOC and walks over to get a cup of tea, before sitting at the table and sipping tea. ))

(yeah...i'm half tempted to make a post with Rhythm...but not sure...ya know? -pelts the Shadow's with peeps-)
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Kohana Mishikoto

(Uh huh, Its why I don't care hlwhat happens now cause there be no meaning in the characters actions.)

((looking at it, I would have thought up some ways to go about it that did not involve killing clockwork but thats just me..If this is as far as it goes, sorry if i ruined the plotline..but again, played how the charater would react in the situation I saw.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff