<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
(-rubs temples ghost zone...- riiiiight.)

((litertly happened last time he died..he being a ghost/spirt, not exactly killed but body desroyed, it would be sent back the place it was manifested..hence in this instance the "ghost zone" don't roll off the tounge I know, Danni's idea not mine))
(Its dumb, what's the purpose then why would anyone care about death at that point? You go to the ghost zone and from what I've seen here that's not a big issue at all....)

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Nuu Sigma
( So, basically robot man took clockworks power.... and left him to die? Let alone not be able to take what malice took as its her powers not his? )

((Yeah. Cold heartless robot. Left Clockwork to his fate.))

((Stupid robot left me too!!! Dx

@Shadow: And Shadow....you have no reason to be jealous or worried when it comes to Clockwork. 3nodding Kohana has made a new friend who is new to the whole "human" lifestyle and next to Elizabeth, Kohana is his first friend. So she's trying to live up to that.))
((he didn't say he was Jealous though lol ))

((That's what they all say when they really are. XD <3 ))
((whatever lol))

He would hear Sirea before nodding in understanding. "I guess its more like she obsesses a lot. It's like yesterday. We went to save Zelda... She was.... different."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dynamite_Tallin
Sirea Angelie
shadow shady
Sirea Angelie
shadow shady
He would nod before walking into the kitchen, and waving. "So where is everyone?"
"Clockwork was taken to another realm to meet a woman named Queen Malice. Puss 'n Boots came and gave Kohana access to said realm so she and the Mechanus agent could get Clockwork back. So I'm here, having to hold the fort while they're gone." As she spoke, she would put the pizza into the oven and waited for it to cook.
He would fold his arms in his sleeves before seeing her put the pizza in the oven. "It feels weird. I'm not Jealous or anything, but its kind of weird how much time Kohana puts into rescuing Clockwork. I've only heard of her being this way when it comes to me."

((@Nuu: Shadows Robot can Navigate the Ghost zone and get him.... but theres no portal. sweatdrop ))
She chuckled a bit. "And when it comes to Danni as well." She said. "I'm certain you got nothing to worry about. Afterall, you're still her prince and I doubt she'll think any less of you. I guess, she found herself a closeness in Clockwork. Until recently, he had kept himself cooped up in his tower due to his position as a Timekeeper, and hasn't had the opportunity to connect with people. I guess you can say he was more or less a fish out of water."

(i hate you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNbHBcnDI )
((Don't be hatin'. emotion_dealwithit ))

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma

((litertly happened last time he died..he being a ghost/spirt, not exactly killed but body desroyed, it would be sent back the place it was manifested..hence in this instance the "ghost zone" don't roll off the tounge I know, Danni's idea not mine))
(Its dumb, what's the purpose then why would anyone care about death at that point? You go to the ghost zone and from what I've seen here that's not a big issue at all....)
((Hence what makes Shadow a scary character for me. If Danni or any of the ghosts here die, they go back to the zone. Any devils die, they respawn in hell, same for angels in heaven. Shadow.... doesn't get a respawn point, so I have him train alot. ))

Amateur Bard

Sirea Angelie
Dynamite_Tallin
Sirea Angelie
shadow shady
Sirea Angelie
shadow shady
He would nod before walking into the kitchen, and waving. "So where is everyone?"
"Clockwork was taken to another realm to meet a woman named Queen Malice. Puss 'n Boots came and gave Kohana access to said realm so she and the Mechanus agent could get Clockwork back. So I'm here, having to hold the fort while they're gone." As she spoke, she would put the pizza into the oven and waited for it to cook.
He would fold his arms in his sleeves before seeing her put the pizza in the oven. "It feels weird. I'm not Jealous or anything, but its kind of weird how much time Kohana puts into rescuing Clockwork. I've only heard of her being this way when it comes to me."

((@Nuu: Shadows Robot can Navigate the Ghost zone and get him.... but theres no portal. sweatdrop ))
She chuckled a bit. "And when it comes to Danni as well." She said. "I'm certain you got nothing to worry about. Afterall, you're still her prince and I doubt she'll think any less of you. I guess, she found herself a closeness in Clockwork. Until recently, he had kept himself cooped up in his tower due to his position as a Timekeeper, and hasn't had the opportunity to connect with people. I guess you can say he was more or less a fish out of water."

(i hate you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNbHBcnDI )
((Don't be hatin'. emotion_dealwithit ))

(...and i am not going to do that song...grrr...)
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma

((-shrugs again- "eh, charater death really does not come up for really the reason of the unwritten rp law "Can't kill the other charater without the players permission" Clockwork being already a ghost, puts him in a state of being..pretty hard to preeminently get rid of..so normally death is not really a huge huge deal..but it's diffrent for other characters.))

Timely Phantom

shadow shady
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma

((Hence what makes Shadow a scary character for me. If Danni or any of the ghosts here die, they go back to the zone. Any devils die, they respawn in hell, same for angels in heaven. Shadow.... doesn't get a respawn point, so I have him train alot. ))

((Likes Shadow there's plenty of characters who can't do it. Certain beings they die they just die. Dead and gone and that's the end. It all depends on the character. Can like it or lump it but it's been going on since 2006 and I don't see a reason to change it now really.))

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma

((-shrugs again- "eh, charater death really does not come up for really the reason of the unwritten rp law "Can't kill the other charater without the players permission" Clockwork being already a ghost, puts him in a state of being..pretty hard to preeminently get rid of..so normally death is not really a huge huge deal..but it's diffrent for other characters.))
((also true people can lose fights, but no one dies without permission. ))
(-head hurts.-)

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
~~Ghost Zone~~

A whole day. One whole day, Elizabeth and the baby had been here in Dan's domain. In the middle of the night, she had been moved to Danni's domain but had been brought back this morning. The previous night, when she first showed up, Dan had felt her presence and had made an appearance to see what had entered here. She recalled that he wasn't exactly thrilled, but when she explained the situation to him he very begrudgingly let her and the kid stay. And she only asked him of one thing. Bring her the supplies she needed for the kid.

When he did so, Elizabeth didn't ask how or where. She just gratefully took them. Now she sat in Dan's living room. Humming softly as she fed the kid a bottle. It hadn't been as bad as she thought it would be. Serenity, bless her, had somehow tracked her down and gave her some relief about Setsuna and Clockwork. Now she came around a few times through the day to help her. "Rely on your maternal instincts." She had told her. "They will never guide you wrong." It seemed the Queen had been right.

So here she sat. Merely waiting for Clockwork or Serenity or Morgan to come and bring her and the kid back whenever it was deemed safe. But for now, Elizabeth would just enjoy the quiet and the bond she seemed to have formed with the kid.

Serenity appeared and watched Elizabeth quietly. "Seems you've been following my advice."

"It was scary at first....how I just seemed to know. How fast I learned." She admits. Blushing from doing so. "But you were right...so....thank you, m'lady. I'm not sure I could have done this alone."

She smiled softly. "It is no problem at all. And I do believe I've told you that you didn't have to address me so formally."

Elizabeth sighed and removed the bottle when the baby had finished. Setting it down, she got up to her feet. Baby resting at her shoulder as she slowly moved about the room while patting his back softly. "Yeah....and you'll have to keep telling me. I wasn't born to royalty or married into it. My parents came into wealth for their science, I had an accident messing around in their lab, I kept it to myself, they grew distant, I got a hard heart and was cold, then I met Danni and Sam and Tucker and Danni's sister and....everything changed." Elizabeth sighed but smiled as the baby burped. She smiled at him and set him in his bouncer as she kissed the top of his head. "But Ametyvile Park is gone...And so are the Fentons, Tucker, Sam, my parents...And now you wanna adopt me into your family. I just...I seem to have bad luck with family."
Nuu Sigma
(-head hurts.-)

((..blinks a moment- "ok? whats confusing?))

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
shadow shady
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma

((Likes Shadow there's plenty of characters who can't do it. Certain beings they die they just die. Dead and gone and that's the end. It all depends on the character. Can like it or lump it but it's been going on since 2006 and I don't see a reason to change it now really.))
((*tipped post*))

Timely Phantom

shadow shady
Dan Schatz Maxwell
shadow shady
Nuu Sigma
Jack_Graves280
Nuu Sigma

((*tipped post*))

((Thank you, Sir.))

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
shadow shady
He would hear Sirea before nodding in understanding. "I guess its more like she obsesses a lot. It's like yesterday. We went to save Zelda... She was.... different."
She nodded slightly. "That and she was lacking in sleep as well." Her expression then turned serious. "Why did Clockwork go to Astana alone? He knew of the dangers there, and knew what happened to the last group that went there..."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
((.... *sighs and lurks till s**t is figured out and does dishes* ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff