Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
He would wake up in his study, shooting up and rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Huh.... gosh... How did I get in this old room?" He would look at the books on the table and remembered that he had come down here to study more about the effects of the angels and their weapons. He would stand and stretch. Before looking at his seals that decorated the room. "Man... what was I paranoid about when I did the decorations? Seals in the walls? The only person capable of doing Possession here is Danni... Eh... I wonder if my old clothes are here.

He would make his way over to his wardrobe and dust his things off before blinking. "This is the only thing? crap... and I got my bag of seals in here too... Meh..." He would start to shower.

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
She whimpered in Clockwork's arms before finally just yelling "Time Out!", attempting to stop time throughout the bar

(( 1-5 the attempt fails, 6-10 time is stopped through the bar))

He clutched her close as the fire rose up around them once they were outside. He looked over his shoulder at Kohana. "You do not want to do this." he said as calm as ever.

@Sirea & Rhythem: Sirea would be able to smell that her prey was now outside. She would be able to lead Rhythem, Setsuna, and Serena out to where Kohana, Clockwork, and Hana now were.

Kohana raised a brow and laughed. "Youre right. What I really want to do is go into that pathetic town, seduce as man men or women, or both, as I can, summon Hellions to loot the stores and wreck homes, and burn it all to the ground while my Hellhounds feed on human flesh." She gave a twisted smile. Canines bared as she walked towards them. "But before I can do that... there's this little helpful suggestion that says you two will stand in my way. So before I can do that...I have to get rid of the two of you. And trust me...killing a kid isn't gonna be pleasurable for me. You on the other hand..." The demons eyes looked him over and licked her blood red lips hungrily.

"You asked me to kill you should this happen. If you touch my daughter I'll be all to happy to oblige." he said. He set Hana down and formed a barrier around her of sparkling green. It would keep any attacks out that got past him. He then turned and looked at Kohana. "If you're so....hellbent...on doing this, then let's get started, Shall we?"

"Yes. My no good half blood self asked you to do that didn't she?" She scoffed and moved her hair from her face. Eyes shifting to the kid in the barrier before looking back to him. "That Little miss goodie tooshoes. Why she keeps me locked away I'll never understand. I mean, just look at the power I have! She's stronger when she lets me out to play and she knows it...why just this past Halloween, I destroyed an entire city. Oh, it was so beautiful! The screams, the pleading for their lives, the moans and groans of many lustful men or woman..." She giggled and ignited her hands with a dark fire that spread up her arms a little as she curled her hands into fists. "And now I'll make you sound just like they did, Timekeeper." With that she aimed a hard fiery punch towards his jaw.

He grunted and staggered back from the punch then quickly sent a punch of his own for her stomach. He wanted to end this fight quickly and hoped to get in just enough good hits to incapacitate her. "Kohana, wake up." he sent to her telepathically.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
She whimpered in Clockwork's arms before finally just yelling "Time Out!", attempting to stop time throughout the bar

He clutched her close as the fire rose up around them once they were outside. He looked over his shoulder at Kohana. "You do not want to do this." he said as calm as ever.

@Sirea & Rhythem: Sirea would be able to smell that her prey was now outside. She would be able to lead Rhythem, Setsuna, and Serena out to where Kohana, Clockwork, and Hana now were.

Kohana raised a brow and laughed. "Youre right. What I really want to do is go into that pathetic town, seduce as man men or women, or both, as I can, summon Hellions to loot the stores and wreck homes, and burn it all to the ground while my Hellhounds feed on human flesh." She gave a twisted smile. Canines bared as she walked towards them. "But before I can do that... there's this little helpful suggestion that says you two will stand in my way. So before I can do that...I have to get rid of the two of you. And trust me...killing a kid isn't gonna be pleasurable for me. You on the other hand..." The demons eyes looked him over and licked her blood red lips hungrily.

"You asked me to kill you should this happen. If you touch my daughter I'll be all to happy to oblige." he said. He set Hana down and formed a barrier around her of sparkling green. It would keep any attacks out that got past him. He then turned and looked at Kohana. "If you're so....hellbent...on doing this, then let's get started, Shall we?"

"Yes. My no good half blood self asked you to do that didn't she?" She scoffed and moved her hair from her face. Eyes shifting to the kid in the barrier before looking back to him. "That Little miss goodie tooshoes. Why she keeps me locked away I'll never understand. I mean, just look at the power I have! She's stronger when she lets me out to play and she knows it...why just this past Halloween, I destroyed an entire city. Oh, it was so beautiful! The screams, the pleading for their lives, the moans and groans of many lustful men or woman..." She giggled and ignited her hands with a dark fire that spread up her arms a little as she curled her hands into fists. "And now I'll make you sound just like they did, Timekeeper." With that she aimed a hard fiery punch towards his jaw.

He grunted and staggered back from the punch then quickly sent a punch of his own for her stomach. He wanted to end this fight quickly and hoped to get in just enough good hits to incapacitate her. "Kohana, wake up." he sent to he sent to her telepathically.

She smirked and yelped as he punched her stomach. Coughing, she laughed and lightly rubbed her stomach. "Hehehe.... Save your strength. That worthless brat can't hear you so long as I'm in control." She grinned. Grabbing hold of his arm and attempting to make the flames on that hand travel up his arm to burn him. "Did it ever occurs to you that she asked you to kill me for a reason? She's weak! And she knows it..."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

As the fire had vanished and the door creaked opened, Sirea frowned as she saw that the room was empty. However, the scent of the two ghosts was now coming from outside. Coming back downstairs to the main room of the bar, she followed the scent outside to where Kohana, Clockwork, and Hana are. However, she spotted the ring of fire. A sign that Kohana wanted to deal with the two ghosts alone.

(( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfCOJLRk2D4 ninja ))

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
shadow shady
He would wake up in his study, shooting up and rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Huh.... gosh... How did I get in this old room?" He would look at the books on the table and remembered that he had come down here to study more about the effects of the angels and their weapons. He would stand and stretch. Before looking at his seals that decorated the room. "Man... what was I paranoid about when I did the decorations? Seals in the walls? The only person capable of doing Possession here is Danni... Eh... I wonder if my old clothes are here.

He would make his way over to his wardrobe and dust his things off before blinking. "This is the only thing? crap... and I got my bag of seals in here too... Meh..." He would start to shower.
He would come out of the shower refreshed and drying his hair. He would walk over and put on his purple Gung Xi before putting his bag over his shoulder. He would make his way out of the room before pausing and sniffing the air. "There's something off about this place... No one is cooking breakfast!? oh come oooon!" He would sigh before shutting his study door and walking on his way to the stairs, he would head up to the main bar area and look around, before blinking. "hm? Something.... else... feels off about this place, he would reach in his bag for two sutras, before folding his arms in his sleeves and deciding to walk through the bar. "Hello?" He would see the fire before yelping a bit, then realizing it was Kohana's flame, he would look at Sirea who just ran downstairs. "Wait... whats going on Sirea?"

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto

He grunted and staggered back from the punch then quickly sent a punch of his own for her stomach. He wanted to end this fight quickly and hoped to get in just enough good hits to incapacitate her. "Kohana, wake up." he sent to her telepathically.

She smirked and yelped as he punched her stomach. Coughing, she laughed and lightly rubbed her stomach. "Hehehe.... Save your strength. That worthless brat can't hear you so long as I'm in control." She grinned. Grabbing hold of his arm and attempting to make the flames on that hand travel up his arm to burn him. "Did it ever occurs to you that she asked you to kill me for a reason? She's weak! And she knows it..."

He gasped and tried to pull his arm out of her grasp as the flames licked up it, burning away his glove and sleeve. It revealed a full sleeve tattoo of clockwork gears going from wrist to shoulder all the way around his arm. He used his free arm to send a punch towards the side of her head.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

As the fire had vanished and the door creaked opened, Sirea frowned as she saw that the room was empty. However, the scent of the two ghosts was now coming from outside. Coming back downstairs to the main room of the bar, she followed the scent outside to where Kohana, Clockwork, and Hana are. However, she spotted the ring of fire. A sign that Kohana wanted to deal with the two ghosts alone.

(( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Too funny! ))

Amateur Bard

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07

not really knowing what else to do Rhythm would follow Sirea outside. why was it so hard to find these guys? she'd stop outside a little ways from the fire, that didn't look good. she'd turn to Sirea and make a questioning sound. what do they do?

(snggers "i was gonna do that, epic choice though" )

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto

He gasped and tried to pull his arm out of her grasp as the flames licked up it, burning away his glove and sleeve. It revealed a full sleeve tattoo of clockwork gears going from wrist to shoulder all the wary around his arm. He used his free arm to send a punch towards the side of her head.

Raising her arm to block it, she let his other go and spun out of his reach. "Nice tattoo. Don't tell me it's your cutie mark!" She laughed, stomping her foot on the ground. Flames traveling towards him from the spreading cracks as she took up a stance on the balls of her feet. Shifting ever so slightly so that she was slightly bouncing in place while her fire acted as a distraction from what she was doing.

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto

He gasped and tried to pull his arm out of her grasp as the flames licked up it, burning away his glove and sleeve. It revealed a full sleeve tattoo of clockwork gears going from wrist to shoulder all the wary around his arm. He used his free arm to send a punch towards the side of her head.

Raising her arm to block it, she let his other go and spun out of his reach. "Nice tattoo. Don't tell me it's your cutie mark!" She laughed, stomping her foot on the ground. Flames traveling towards him from the spreading cracks as she took up a stance on the balls of her feet. Shifting ever so slightly so that she was slightly bouncing in place while her fire acted as a distraction from what she was doing.

He blinked not understanding what she was talking about, then saw the flames and swung his arm in an attempt to put them out with energy.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
shadow shady
shadow shady

He would come out of the shower refreshed and drying his hair. He would walk over and put on his purple Gung Xi before putting his bag over his shoulder. He would make his way out of the room before pausing and sniffing the air. "There's something off about this place... No one is cooking breakfast!? oh come oooon!" He would sigh before shutting his study door and walking on his way to the stairs, he would head up to the main bar area and look around, before blinking. "hm? Something.... else... feels off about this place, he would reach in his bag for two sutras, before folding his arms in his sleeves and deciding to walk through the bar. "Hello?" He would see the fire before yelping a bit, then realizing it was Kohana's flame, he would look at Sirea who just ran downstairs. "Wait... whats going on Sirea?"
Her ears perked up from hearing Shadow, then glanced over to him. Her eyes were in a dull-like state. "It would seem that Kohana's got Clockwork and Hana trapped in her ring of fire, and more than likely wants to toy with them before finishing the job."

@ Dan: (( It was totally calling. xd ))

@ Tallin: (( That song suddenly played in my head when I read Kohana's post. XD ))
-The front door opened, a pair of black canine ears followed by a pair of emerald hues peeked inside. The lean toned body of a female Inu stepped inside. Her emerald hues looked about as she walked to the bar. A large bag hung on her side seemed oddly too big for her form. She walked to a empty barstool at the end of the bar and lifted her light form into the seat. Sitting down she rested her elbow on the counter, propping up her head in her palm. "Anyone around?" She asked as she looked for a bartender to service her.-

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Sirea Angelie
shadow shady
shadow shady

Her ears perked up from hearing Shadow, then glanced over to him. Her eyes were in a dull-like state. "It would seem that Kohana's got Clockwork and Hana trapped in her ring of fire, and more than likely wants to toy with them before finishing the job."

@ Tallin: (( That song suddenly played in my head when I read Kohana's post. XD ))
He would make note of the fact that her eyes were dull and lifeless, before blinking. "Why.... is she trying to kill clockwork?" He would notice Trixie come into the bar before running right over. He would step behind the bar before addressing her.

@Trixie: "Good morning and welcome to Haffas... Haffling... supernatural.... oh never mind, what'll your poison be?" He would smile before looking at the stuff behind the shelf, clearly his mind was perturbed about the other situation but he couldn't neglect customer duties.
-Trixie smiled at the man, looking over the offered drinks. "Jack on the rocks. Best make it a big glass." She said with a sigh as she glanced around her.-

Amateur Bard

Sirea Angelie
shadow shady
shadow shady

(heh, if you hadn't have done it i would have...'cause yeah...popped into mine as well.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff