Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Loyal Gaian

Meep's eye was wide. He didn't know what was going on, but stayed where Jack had pushed him down. His ears shifted, looking at the two ghosts men, clearly not sure what had just happened. "J... Jack? Are you okay?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Held Meep as he seemed to stare out into the distance..a little eye twich as it was clear he started to see things..blinking a moment as it seems the rotting man had reveiled himself again..but only to Jack..he simply took up a rifle that materalized and took aim..in his head a loud gunshot ran out as Jack immedely grabbed Meep and dived to the ground to cover over him..the man smirked

"..wish you were there to save her..hmm? But oh yes..she rejected you seeing what sort of monster you were..would have rather died then see you again..so I did her a favor.."

"You ********! You keep away from him!" Jack yelled out..at pratclucarly nothing..

"Oh..wow..quite the reaction..don't let him out of your sight..or.."

with that he faded as Jack pulled a pistol and shot blindly at the wall he though he saw the image..

"JACK!" the two ghost men exclaimed.

Clockwork Hid Hana behind the bar, then he and Danni dove at Jack to try and calm the man down and get the gun from him to keep him from shooting and hurting anyone like Zidane, Hana, or Meep.

@Serena: We got trouble here, Rena! There's fog! Hana's alright!
Zidane's eyes widen as he saw Jack shooting blindly at the wall. Thankfully Danni and Clockwork had managed to calm him down, though Zidane was unsure of what to do.

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Held Meep as he seemed to stare out into the distance..a little eye twich as it was clear he started to see things..blinking a moment as it seems the rotting man had reveiled himself again..but only to Jack..he simply took up a rifle that materalized and took aim..in his head a loud gunshot ran out as Jack immedely grabbed Meep and dived to the ground to cover over him..the man smirked

"..wish you were there to save her..hmm? But oh yes..she rejected you seeing what sort of monster you were..would have rather died then see you again..so I did her a favor.."

"You ********! You keep away from him!" Jack yelled out..at pratclucarly nothing..

with that he faded as Jack pulled a pistol and shot blindly at the wall he though he saw the image..

Clockwork Hid Hana behind the bar, then he and Danni dove at Jack to try and calm the man down and get the gun from him to keep him from shooting and hurting anyone like Zidane, Hana, or Meep.

"Fog? Is that what's been blocking me from getting home? Thank goodness she's alright. Tell her I'm sorry I can't get home."

Hana whimpered softly as Clockwork hid her behind the bar but stayed behind there rather than letting her curiosity make her peek out

Yeah. Causing all kinds of problems. Even Clockwork is stuck here without his full powers.

Clockwork walked back around the counter to check on Hana. "Are you alright, Little one?" he asked.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep's eye was wide. He didn't know what was going on, but stayed where Jack had pushed him down. His ears shifted, looking at the two ghosts men, clearly not sure what had just happened. "J... Jack? Are you okay?"

"..I..I saw him..b..b*****d took away my fiance..t..tried to kill you.." he spoke directing at the blank wall where he "stood" very clear it was impossible anyone could have gotten in or out without anyone seeing it..he taking a moment to load the pistol again before putting it back in his holster..he shaking eyes focused eye twtiched.

Timely Phantom

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

"..I..I saw him..b..b*****d took away my fiance..t..tried to kill you.." he spoke directing at the blank wall where he "stood" very clear it was impossible anyone could have gotten in or out without anyone seeing it..he taking a moment to load the pistol again before putting it back in his holster..he shaking eyes focused eye twtiched.

"Jack, we need to find these guys and stop them. Clockwork, Zidane and I will help you." Danni said as he moved so he could look Jack in the eyes. "Come on. We're in this together. We'll protect Meep too. We wont let anything happen to him or Hana."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

"Fog? Is that what's been blocking me from getting home? Thank goodness she's alright. Tell her I'm sorry I can't get home."

Hana whimpered softly as Clockwork hid her behind the bar but stayed behind there rather than letting her curiosity make her peek out

Yeah. Causing all kinds of problems. Even Clockwork is stuck here without his full powers.

Clockwork walked back around the counter to check on Hana. "Are you alright, Little one?" he asked.

"Clockwork? Really? Now that's interesting. No offense, I'm glad you and Clockwork are there with Hana since she can trust you two."

She nodded. "Is it safe now?"
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

"Jack, we need to find these guys and stop them. Clockwork, Zidane and I will help you." Danni said as he moved so he could look Jack in the eyes. "Come on. We're in this together. We'll protect Meep too. We wont let anything happen to him or Hana."

He lets out a sigh as he held meep as he breathed softly "..I..I don't know.." he looked genuinely scared keeping close to Meep holding him..

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

"Clockwork? Really? Now that's interesting. No offense, I'm glad you and Clockwork are there with Hana since she can trust you two."

Yeah. Well, don't worry. We're gonna get to the bottom of this.

Clockwork nodded. "Yes. For now."

Timely Phantom

Jack_Graves280
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

He lets out a sigh as he held meep as he breathed softly "..I..I don't know.." he looked genuinely scared keeping close to Meep holding him..

"You didn't let me down when I needed you most, and I'm not going to let you down. I promise." Danni said as he squeezed Jack's shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

Loyal Gaian

Meep clung to Jack, still not exactly sure what was going on. But he was worried about his lover, so he just held onto him. His ears lowered a bit, watching Danni, hiding most of his face with his long green hair as he did as a habit now.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
dark_serena07
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Jack_Graves280

Yeah. Well, don't worry. We're gonna get to the bottom of this.

Clockwork nodded. "Yes. For now."

"I know. Just be careful, okay."

She floated over to Clockwork and hugged him, trembling a bit in fear even though he'd told her it was now safe

Timely Phantom

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep clung to Jack, still not exactly sure what was going on. But he was worried about his lover, so he just held onto him. His ears lowered a bit, watching Danni, hiding most of his face with his long green hair as he did as a habit now.

Danni looked at Meep and smiled. "You trust me, right, Meep? We're gonna keep you guys safe and get this nasty business taken care of." he said with a wink.

@Hana: Clockwork hugged Hana and listened to the others.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

"..Your alright.." he hugged into Meep "..b..but yeah I trust ya..just.." sighs ".give me a moment to get my head clear..seeing things.."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Zidane had watched everyone before he looked at Danni. "Any ideas how? Feels like we've been on a wild goose chase with no leads." He said.

Loyal Gaian

Meep nodded slowly to Danni, still a bit nervous around a lot of people. He nuzzled Jack softly, wiggling a little under Jack to try and sit up. The wooden floor under him was cold, and that wasn't something he was a fan of even with his thick fur on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff