• Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

Donnie heaved a sigh and nodded. "Anything else?" he asked.

@Serena: He took the baby and smiled as he cooed at her and whispered loving things.

@Serena: "Hey, Serena, I need to know if you can make me human for just a bit." Danni said when she come down.

She shook her head. "I'll keep an eye on her."

@Danni: "First of all, why do you need to be human? And second of all, no offense but who necessarily gave you the idea that I would know a spell to do such a thing?"

Donnie nodded and headed out.

@Serena: "I need to be human to revive Sirea and Rin said you might could help." he said.

"Wait? What do you mean revive Sirea? And whatever made Rin think I might be able to help, besides being a witch?"

"We got Sirea's starball back but she's not waking up because she needs living energy to help her. So I need to be human cause it has to be someone who loves her." Danni explained. "As for Rin, I dunno."

"As much as I would like to help. I can't. I don't know of any such spells that could do that for you. I'm sorry Danni. But rather than try for something that might not even exist, why can't Xena or Cloud or Ed do it? Cloud and Ed are both human. And while Ed isn't her actual brother, I'm sure he still loves her as if he were her brother. Xena's half human so she has the energy there. Or....well...why not Kohana? She might could work."

"I wish it was that easy but she said it could only be done by one of the three people that loves her most." he said.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

@Serena: "I need to be human to revive Sirea and Rin said you might could help." he said.

"Wait? What do you mean revive Sirea? And whatever made Rin think I might be able to help, besides being a witch?"

"We got Sirea's starball back but she's not waking up because she needs living energy to help her. So I need to be human cause it has to be someone who loves her." Danni explained. "As for Rin, I dunno."

"As much as I would like to help. I can't. I don't know of any such spells that could do that for you. I'm sorry Danni. But rather than try for something that might not even exist, why can't Xena or Cloud or Ed do it? Cloud and Ed are both human. And while Ed isn't her actual brother, I'm sure he still loves her as if he were her brother. Xena's half human so she has the energy there. Or....well...why not Kohana? She might could work."

"I wish it was that easy but she said it could only be done by one of the three people that loves her most." he said.

"Well then I'd figure that as being you, Xena or Zelda. But since Zelda's too young and you're not human, just have Xena do it. It sounds like it might be like CPR but without the chest compressions. But what do I know, Sirea's clone stupidly calls me a slut. And it's probably for the best that I don't know what Sirea really thinks of me, because I'm quite sure that if I did I'd want to take advantage of her state now to block her off from being revived out of spite. And I refuse to be that person. But take my advice, have Xena do it. She clearly loves Sirea unconditionally like what you'd expect any child to feel towards their mother. And it would bring Sirea back much quicker than trying to find a spell or someone with the right magic needed to turn you temporarily human." She sighed. "I wish I could help but I can't. And even if I could, such magic would be draining. Now if you don't mind, I have to go let Raph know that our grandchild was born and our daughter's recovering from being poisoned." She opened a portal to Nemesis and stepped through.

Timely Phantom

dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Well then I'd figure that as being you, Xena or Zelda. But since Zelda's too young and you're not human, just have Xena do it. It sounds like it might be like CPR but without the chest compressions. But what do I know, Sirea's clone stupidly calls me a slut. And it's probably for the best that I don't know what Sirea really thinks of me, because I'm quite sure that if I did I'd want to take advantage of her state now to block her off from being revived out of spite. And I refuse to be that person. But take my advice, have Xena do it. She clearly loves Sirea unconditionally like what you'd expect any child to feel towards their mother. And it would bring Sirea back much quicker than trying to find a spell or someone with the right magic needed to turn you temporarily human." She sighed. "I wish I could help but I can't. And even if I could, such magic would be draining. Now if you don't mind, I have to go let Raph know that our grandchild was born and our daughter's recovering from being poisoned." She opened a portal to Nemesis and stepped through.

"Alright. I'll do that then. Let me go find Xena. Thanks." Danni said before taking off.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Schatz Maxwell
"Alright. I'll do that then. Let me go find Xena. Thanks." Danni said before taking off.
Xena could be found sleeping in her room.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Seeing she was asleep, he sighed and walked out of her room and decided to wait until the morning.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Serena sighed as she stepped out of the portal in the palace on Nemesis. As much as she knew she needed to tell Raph the news about Moon and Rini, it really hit her just how close they had come to loosing Rini. If Serena hadn't brewed that antidote a while ago, they would've lost Rini too soon for Serena to brew one. She sank down just before the door to the gardens and lost it, crying even though she knew Rini was safe.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Seeing she was asleep, he sighed and walked out of her room and decided to wait until the morning.
Her ears twitched from hearing his footsteps leave the room as she slept.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
After checking up on Zelda, Xena sat near the edge of the rooftop with her guitar. She would tune it up a bit before starting to play a song.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
After checking up on Zelda, Xena sat near the edge of the rooftop with her guitar. She would tune it up a bit before starting to play a song.

Danni stood behind her listening quietly.

@Serena: Raph had found her in the garden and carried her to their room. Once there, he waited for her to finish her crying, then waited for her to tell him what had happened. He wasn't happy about any of it. Almost losing Rini. Almost losing Moon. He didn't let his anger show though while with Serena. He waited until she was finally asleep, then went to the training room and preceded to beat the ever loving s**t out of everything in there.

@Herrscher: Dan tossed and turned on the bean bag chair in his sleep. He was having nightmares. People places, men experimenting on him, more pain than he could take. He murmured and made noise in his sleep besides the regular snoring before finally sitting up with a yell.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie

@Serena: Raph had found her in the garden and carried her to their room. Once there, he waited for her to finish her crying, then waited for her to tell him what had happened. He wasn't happy about any of it. Almost losing Rini. Almost losing Moon. He didn't let his anger show though while with Serena. He waited until she was finally asleep, then went to the training room and preceded to beat the ever loving s**t out of everything in there.

@Herrscher: Dan tossed and turned on the bean bag chair in his sleep. He was having nightmares. People places, men experimenting on him, more pain than he could take. He murmured and made noise in his sleep besides the regular snoring before finally sitting up with a yell.
She looked at Danni for a moment as she played. "Still didn't get Momma to wake up?" She asked.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie

Serena made her way to the training room after having discovered upon waking up the next morning that Raph hadn't slept next to her the previous night. Although she had slept through the night, it hadn't been as peaceful as what might've been thought after all the crying she had done. It was actually quite the opposite, restless. As her dreams were filled with all the negative 'what ifs' that she hadn't shared with Raph. Her brain restarting the situation but each ending a different 'what if'. What if she hadn't given Rini that bracelet that alerted Ami? What if Ami hadn't been able to determine the poison? What if she hadn't previously brewed that antidote as a precaution? What if it had been a completely different poison that acted faster? And so on until she woke up. And so, with eyes still red from crying and bags under them from not sleeping so well, and her hair all frazzled and falling from her usual style, she stood at the doorway and watched as Raph went through the room beating everything, unable to even muster up enough energy to repair the items.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie

She looked at Danni for a moment as she played. "Still didn't get Momma to wake up?" She asked.

"No. I need you to help me out, Princess. I need you to go downstairs and give your mom a kiss.....on the mouth." Danni explained.

@Serena: "Hey." he said panting after he'd stood panting for a bit with his back to her. "You sleep?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie

"No. I need you to help me out, Princess. I need you to go downstairs and give your mom a kiss.....on the mouth." Danni explained.

@Serena: "Hey." he said panting after he'd stood panting for a bit with his back to her. "You sleep?"
She blinked for a moment. "Why?" o.O

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie

"I wouldn't really call what I did last night sleep. Would've preferred to be awake all night honestly." Her tiredness filled her voice.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Sirea Angelie

She blinked for a moment. "Why?" o.O

"Because I mean your Mom needs life energy and you have more than I do. If you kiss her she might wake up." he explained.

@Serena: He turned and walked over to her. "Me neither. Let's go get some." he said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff