Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
"Goddamn you can be such a victim at times. Did it ever occur to you that at the time, she wasn't quite fond of what she might've considered being spied on for something she didn't want eavesdroppers? Clearly not. If you'd just gone and hugged them right away instead of lingering, maybe just maybe she might not have looked at you in such a way. But you never asked. What she did that day, she obviously didn't want it all out there otherwise she wouldn't have made the trip there to do it."
"Yet you don't see me bash about how bad Aunty Rena is, and stop seeing her as family...." She said then looked at Danni. "No matter how many times a fresh start happens, it'll all just be an endless waltz. No one will ever let go of what happened to them in the past." This time, her voice sounded more grown up.

"Then I ******** up." Danni said as he turned and headed out of the bar and into the forest.
Ignoring Rini's comment, Xena had watched him leave before she would disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out near the forest, Jazz could be seen looking for something in a skull. "Hmmm....Nope. No brain." He said before tossing it aside.

Perks up as he was ingored, he shaking his head as he walked away to get his drink..figured let him learn by herself.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx
He walked past Jazz.
His red eyes gazed at Danni as he walked past him. "Hey, bud." He said before he would walk over to him. "You look down in the dumps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a little longer, and you'll lose her. She is more than just sick. Though since your ghostly brain can't comprehend...I'll put it in simple words. The fox is dying. A kitsune dies if separated from their starball after a long period of time. Nephry's voice said in Dan's mind. He thinks he knows how you feel about her, but it's obvious he knows jack squat. A demi-god that's not even familiar with other creatures is pretty sad, yet a brainless beast will always be a brainless beast that drops his man dress with men that are already seeing someone. So much for the fox being the 'only one' in your book.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
He walked past Jazz.
His red eyes gazed at Danni as he walked past him. "Hey, bud." He said before he would walk over to him. "You look down in the dumps."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a little longer, and you'll lose her. She is more than just sick. Though since your ghostly brain can't comprehend...I'll put it in simple words. The fox is dying. A kitsune dies if separated from their starball after a long period of time. Nephry's voice said in Dan's mind. He thinks he knows how you feel about her, but it's obvious he knows jack squat. A demi-god that's not even familiar with other creatures is pretty sad, yet a brainless beast will always be a brainless beast that drops his man dress with men that are already seeing someone. So much for the fox being the 'only one' in your book.

"Think I've just about given up." he mumbled. "I can't make anyone understand, so let them tare each other apart."

@Nephry: An image of him flipping her off would appear in her mind.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
He walked past Jazz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Think I've just about given up." he mumbled. "I can't make anyone understand, so let them tare each other apart."

"Understand what?" He asked as he twitched his nose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She chuckled a bit at the image. You can openly let everyone know how you feel about that beast, yet you can't tell that hideous creature your own feelings for the fox? That is one stupid creature if he doesn't get it.
Jack Graves woke up the next moring down in the basment looking for that ghostzone gate..after a moment to turning it on he taking the time to figure out his way into the realm..weapon on hand figuring undead would be on him..Dan said he was going to get the ball, but figured he'd go in, pick it up and delever it himself so there were no delays...that and he needed to get out of that bar for a bit. Petty squabbles between people too stubbron to let s**t go..he's seen it too many times..he was just going to do what he has tried to do from the begining: Get s**t done. He was here before, figured if anyplace Dan would be it would be back at that place they crashed that one time..after a pretty uneventful trip..besides a partcilarlly insistant ghost who liked boxes..he found himself at the doors of the massive structure, he opening the door and slipping in. "Dan! ya here?" he called out as he gave a scan of the place.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Sitting up in her bed, one leg bent and pulled to her chest, Kohana listened to the fighting down below. Normally, she would have gone down and stopped it by now. Yelled at them all for acting childish and turning their backs on each other. But not tonight. Tonight she would have no part in it. Tonight they would solve this themselves while she sat up stairs in pain. Not a physical one of course. But an emotional one. Her little family was being torn in two by their own doing and she was stuck in between. It hurt her heart to think this was happening. Yet, as she had always been told, she couldn't save everyone. She could only do so much and sometimes, the problems of others didn't need to become her problem too. Tonight...she would listen to this advice. Even if only for tonight.

Down below, Elizabeth sat frowning in the rafters while Alura lowered her ears but hovered by Rini's side. This stress wasn't good for the kitten. Rini needed to be resting. Not down here fighting. Oh! What were a Ghost and a cat to do!?

Serena gently knocked on Kohana's door with a look of concern on her face. "Hey."

@Alura: Even as she snapped at Xena, she gently scratched behind Alura's ears reassuringly. Letting the neko know that she was alright.

Alura perked slightly at Rini scratching behind her ears and purred. With the fight seemingly over, she gently tugged on Rini's arms and brought her back upstairs to rest.

@Serena: Kohana would look over and nod. "I can't take the fighting anymore."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
He walked past Jazz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She chuckled a bit at the image. You can openly let everyone know how you feel about that beast, yet you can't tell that hideous creature your own feelings for the fox? That is one stupid creature if he doesn't get it.

"Nothing." Danni said as he continued on into the forest for the night.

Dan snorted a little. After her usefulness had ended, Dan cut off their telepathic link with the amulet Herrscher had given him. He had spent the rest of the night resting and relaxing wih Herrscher.

~Next Day~

Danni sat at the bar. He had at least waited till after 1 o'clock to start drinking, but now so late in the evening, he was pretty lit.

@Jack: "Yeah! I'm in. Whatcha need?" he asked as he appeared at the bottom of the main stairway.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx

Dan snorted a little. After her usefulness had ended, Dan cut off their telepathic link with the amulet Herrscher had given him. He had spent the rest of the night resting and relaxing wih Herrscher.

~Next Day~

Danni sat at the bar. He had at least waited till after 1 o'clock to start drinking, but now so late in the evening, he was pretty lit.

@Jack: "Yeah! I'm in. Whatcha need?" he asked as he appeared at the bottom of the main stairway.
Little did Dan know, the amulet wouldn't work at all no matter how much he tried. It's pretty obvious as to why he's here. Something you couldn't do because you're too focused on dropping your pants with seeing that beast more than your wife's life. I can beat that she's already gone by now by your distractions. She chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin sat at the bar beside Danni with a glass of milk. "How you're feeling, man?" He asked.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~Next Day~

Little did Dan know, the amulet wouldn't work at all no matter how much he tried. It's pretty obvious as to why he's here. Something you couldn't do because you're too focused on dropping your pants with seeing that beast more than your wife's life. I can beat that she's already gone by now by your distractions. She chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin sat at the bar beside Danni with a glass of milk. "How you're feeling, man?" He asked.

You're just mad no one wants you to drop your pants.

@Rin: "No......just need the drinks to keep coming." he murmured before getting himself another.
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
He walked past Jazz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Next Day~

"Came out here to get the star orb so I can get to Sirea asap." he responded "figure we take care of that now so you don't have to worry about rushing out."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~Next Day~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're just mad no one wants you to drop your pants.

@Rin: "No......just need the drinks to keep coming." he murmured before getting himself another.
Not really. I don't really see the point in it when it's just a waste of time. Unless if you're a slut like a certain rabbit and her friends. In a to kill or be killed world, there's no room for that. It's either survive or fall. She chuckled a bit. So you're gonna have that werewolf do the work, huh? So the fox really does mean little to you if you're not going to see her at all. You've really had abandoned her ever since you've met that beast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He frowned a bit. "I'm sorry how things been turning." He said before taking a sip of his milk. "Can't help but feel that it's my fault...."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
He walked past Jazz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Next Day~

"Came out here to get the star orb so I can get to Sirea asap." he responded "figure we take care of that now so you don't have to worry about rushing out."

"Yeah......I don't have it yet." Dan said rubbing the back of his neck. He heard Nephry and sighed. "Does the psycho fox know how she's only annoying and not villainous?" he asked. "She yacks and yacks and yacks."

@Rin: "Wasn't your fault." he muttered throwing back a few more strong whiskeys.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Next Day~

"Yeah......I don't have it yet." Dan said rubbing the back of his neck. He heard Nephry and sighed. "Does the psycho fox know how she's only annoying and not villainous?" he asked. "She yacks and yacks and yacks."
We'll see about that. I do hope you enjoy your little gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You think so?"

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Next Day~

We'll see about that. I do hope you enjoy your little gift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You think so?"

"Do something b***h!" he yelled.

@Rin: "Yeah....." he murmured getting another drink.
xXDanni PhantomXx
Jack_Graves280
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Next Day~

@Rin: "Wasn't your fault." he muttered throwing back a few more strong whiskeys.

Jack perks up at that "well..she looks like she's at death's door last time I checked mate..when you can..though question..first time this happened?" he asked out of nowhere thinking..he seemed to give a momentary eyecontact to dan a silent visual cue that he does not even let the woman pass into his mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff