Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

ℌ𝔞𝔣𝔣𝔞'𝔰: ℜ𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

A continuation of the original Haffa's RP. As the long, horrible war between Haffa's and the Empire for Humanity raged on, the saiyan, Luna Maxwell, decided to end it all. Due to the evil from both sides, she destroyed the world with the aid of Sailor Saturn, the senshi of destruction. However, all was not lost as there was a small light of hope left. Seeing the death of her friends, the Time Mistress, Renet, decided to give them another chance. While some have been reborn, there were others who have actually survived that fateful night. They all have the opportunity to have another chance in this new world, whether to rekindle what they had before or to live a new life altogether.

"Hi, I'm Renet! Welcome to Haffa's! The town of Haffa's is a small town consisting of various shops, residental homes, a police station, a town hall, a hospital, a library, a clock tower, a citadel, and a school. Founded by Luna, it is a town for hybrids and humans alike to coexist with one another. It's located near the edge of a large lush forest. The Haffa's bar is the most visited place, yet this particular place isn't found in town at all. One must travel through the large lush forest in order to get there. It is a three story building located in the middle of said forest. A place where weary travelers find rest at. Some find it as a place for just grabbing a drink or two, while others find it as something more. A place they could call 'home'.

So come to our small town, and see what adventure awaits you!"

ℛ𝓊𝓁ℯ𝓈

Follow Gaia Online T.O.S!
NO GODMODING!
This should go without saying, but no Cybering or Sexting. Keep it PG 13.
No bullying
No trolling. Trolls will be chewed up and spit out.
𝒮𝒾𝓇ℯ𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓁𝒾ℯ and 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒳𝒶𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓇 are the mods of this thread. Please respect them.
Do not play other people's characters, and do not play any characters already taken by someone else unless given permission.
As far as battles are concerned, dice rolls are optional unless agreed on between the combatants on what they want to do as long as there is no godmoding. Should godmoding occur, then rolling the dice will be reinstated for that battle.
No plot jacking. If someone is doing a plot, do not take it over. I don't care if you have a character and "that's just how they are." No. If you're not suppose to take over, do not have permission, or are not suppose to be there, then don't do it. If you do not follow this rule, then you will be ejected from the plot. Not the thread, but the plot Your posts to the plot will be deleted if made after the ejection.
No OOC Arguing in the forum. Take it to PMs.
This is a walk-in RP, so no profiles are required. You can play as an OC or even as a character from an anime, TV show, video game, book, etc.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the RP, please PM 𝒮𝒾𝓇ℯ𝒶 𝒜𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓁𝒾ℯ, 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒳𝒶𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓇, or 𝒞𝓁ℴ𝒸𝓀𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓀 ℳℯ𝒾ℴ𝓊.
This is a game! Have fun with it! If you begin to get too serious, take a moment to back out and cool down. You can return to the thread when you can take it less seriously.

𝒞ℴ𝓂𝒷𝒶𝓉 𝒩ℴ𝓉ℯ𝓈ℒℴ𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃𝒪𝒪𝒞

Blessed Elocutionist

Two young people were hiking out in the forest. The had come to a lake and stopped to rest and get a drink. One was a male that looked to be in his twenties with deep red hair, the other was a young girl about 18 with crimson hair.

"We need to find a place to sleep soon"

"I know, we will. We might just have to look a little longer"

The girl sighed as she sat on a fallen log by the waters edge. She would look over to the boy and wondered what ever happpened to their parents. It had been so long since they had seen them.

{{edit: FIRST rp post. YAI! never had that before}}
Southern Star of Isis
Two young people were hiking out in the forest. The had come to a lake and stopped to rest and get a drink. One was a male that looked to be in his twenties with deep red hair, the other was a young girl about 18 with crimson hair.

"We need to find a place to sleep soon"

"I know, we will. We might just have to look a little longer"

The girl sighed as she sat on a fallen log by the waters edge. She would look over to the boy and wondered what ever happpened to their parents. It had been so long since they had seen them.

{{edit: FIRST rp post. YAI! never had that before}}

((lol. You go girl! XD ))

She would watch them from afar and smile as she felt the familure presence of her four reptilian friend and surprisingly their persocom companion nearby.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Whistling could be heard as a familiar female kitsune wanders through the forest, her tail swaying a bit. She soon stops when she saw what seems to be an abandoned building. She takes a moment to sniff the air.

Blessed Elocutionist

"Come on, we need to get moving"

The young man would turn to the girl and shift his backpack on his shoulders.

"I know, I am just tired and hungry and we have been walking for days"

"I know, but we need to keep moving. It will be dark soon"

The girl would get up and pick up her pack. Putting it back on she would start back out with the man beside her. They would start to make their way towards the abandoned building, not knowing it was there

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
"I found a building!!" she exclaimed as she turned to look at her "Brothers".

Donnie: "In the middle of the forest? How strange." he murmured.

Leo: "We'd better be careful. No telling if it's safe or who may be hiding inside. Or what for that matter." he warned.

Raph: "Ya worry too much, Fearless. Let's check it out. Might can sleep there for tha night. I'm bout ta freeze my a** off." he complained.

Mikey: "I hate to say it...I mean really hate to say it, but Raph has a point." Mikey said.

So the four brothers and their persocom sister entered the old building carefully.
Huffing and panting, the gray furred man leapt and bounded his way from one town to the next, seemingly on a never-ending journey through life. The free running, in every sense of the words, rodent hybrid sped from the last town he had stayed in and headed for an unfamiliar place, of course, they were always unfamiliar, and that's the way he liked it. Bare, dirty, pink rat feet scurried across the rooftops of a few buildings until coming upon what appeared to be a town in mid construction. With an inward smirk, he felt that a construction site was always a perfect jungle gym for him, and begn to make his way closer to the town with its partially built buildings.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
"I found a building!!" she exclaimed as she turned to look at her "Brothers".

Donnie: "In the middle of the forest? How strange." he murmured.

Leo: "We'd better be careful. No telling if it's safe or who may be hiding inside. Or what for that matter." he warned.

Raph: "Ya worry too much, Fearless. Let's check it out. Might can sleep there for tha night. I'm bout ta freeze my a** off." he complained.

Mikey: "I hate to say it...I mean really hate to say it, but Raph has a point." Mikey said.

So the four brothers and their persocom sister entered the old building carefully.

She spotted the four turtles and their persacom sister enter the building. She would make her way over to the doorway and lean against the frame. "Now there's an interesting group." She said, making a slight smirk that reveals a fang as her tail sways a bit.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Lupine Gargoyle
Huffing and panting, the gray furred man leapt and bounded his way from one town to the next, seemingly on a never-ending journey through life. The free running, in every sense of the words, rodent hybrid sped from the last town he had stayed in and headed for an unfamiliar place, of course, they were always unfamiliar, and that's the way he liked it. Bare, dirty, pink rat feet scurried across the rooftops of a few buildings until coming upon what appeared to be a town in mid construction. With an inward smirk, he felt that a construction site was always a perfect jungle gym for him, and begn to make his way closer to the town with its partially built buildings.

The town under construction was indeed like a very large jungle gym filled playground that led back into the forest and towards an old building that could barely be seen.

@Sirea: The four turtles turned and pulled their weapons ready to defend themselves and their sister.

Raph: "Tha ******** are you?" he asked with a growl.
A humanoid lynx walked out of the forest carrying nothing more than a military green duffel bag slung over his shoulder and a pulse rifle in his hand. Entering the clearing he saw the abandoned building and looked around the area to see what was there.

"Interesting place," he said with a slight purr in his voice.

Blessed Elocutionist

The two would make there way thru the forest and soon come out in a clearing where they found not only a building but others there as well. The young woman would smile as she started to wave and walk towards them.

"Hel..."

She would soon be cut off by the young man with her. He would have placed his arm in front of the young woman

"Really, do you have to do that every time we meet new people?"

"But nii-san they dont look like they are bad people"

The young man would just shake his head as he let his sister go and greet them, again. The young girl would smile as she started to make her way over to the four turtles and the girl with him. She would wave at them and smile

"Hello there, How are you? How did you find your way out here in the forest?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Lupine Gargoyle

The town under construction was indeed like a very large jungle gym filled playground that led back into the forest and towards an old building that could barely be seen.

@Sirea: The four turtles turned and pulled their weapons ready to defend themselves and their sister.

Raph: "Tha ******** are you?" he asked with a growl.
"And I thought reptiles hibernate during the cold season." She said before glancing over to Raph as her kitsune ear twitches a bit. "Depends on what you see me as." She then notices the two young people enter the building.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Byron Sloan
A humanoid lynx walked out of the forest carrying nothing more than a military green duffel bag slung over his shoulder and a pulse rifle in his hand. Entering the clearing he saw the abandoned building and looked around the area to see what was there.

Light flashed across Raye's eyes for a moment. "There's more here than just her." she pointed out. Then she saw the young woman who seemed friendly and she smiled back. "Hello there!" she said cheerfully. She then looked at Sirea and chuckled. "I don't think he ment 'what' but 'who'. I speak fluent Raphanese." she said with another chuckle.

Raph: "Not funny!" he said placing his fist on her head and rubbing it there hard, only causing the persocom to laugh more.

"Baka Nii-san!" she exclaimed with a smile.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Byron Sloan

Light flashed across Raye's eyes for a moment. "There's more here than just her." she pointed out. Then she saw the young woman who seemed friendly and she smiled back. "Hello there!" she said cheerfully. She then looked at Sirea and chuckled. "I don't think he ment 'what' but 'who'. I speak fluent Raphanese." she said with another chuckle.

Raph: "Not funny!" he said placing his fist on her head and rubbing it there hard, only causing the persocom to laugh more. "Baka Nii-san!"
She blinks for a moment. "Nii-san?" She asked curiously. "Now that's new. Anyways, I'm sure he can tell what I am."
Raye Hamato
Byron Sloan

Raph: "Not funny!" he said placing his fist on her head and rubbing it there hard, only causing the persocom to laugh more.

"Baka Nii-san!" she exclaimed with a smile.

Byron laughed at the woman's comment. "At least I'm not the only animal around," he said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff