Me! 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 3310 3311 3312 > >> >>> »|

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Uriel slanted his eyes slightly as he heard his race mention, but again he said nothing.

"They aren't that fascinating. I've met a few, and killed a few." Ziyid shrugged and smiled slightly. "They all suck blood and they're all pale." He waved his hand nonchalantly before taking a sip of his brandy.
[I must be taking my leave now. *Bows* Hope to see you around sometime again Holocaust.]
[[ v.v Aww

>3< Okies <33 Night, then ;9 ]]

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Brigid, being the next in age under Saorla, noticed the girl arrive, and decided to see if she needed anything since her older sisters were proccupied. She flitted over to the table the girl sat at in a fashion much like her sisters, her curly black hair floating behind her. Brigid was barely taller than the table but she stood on her tiptoes to peer at the girl with her dark hazel eyes. "Hungry? Thirsty?" She asked, her voice ringing with childlike innocence.

"Not exactly, but I'm partly in charge while she is sick." Saorla bit her lip, worried about her mother's health. "My mother is pregnant, and she left me and my brother and sister to run things for awhile."

"Ahh, rivalry." Ruairi chuckled nervously, glancing back and forth between the two. "Well, I hope that you'll put aside your differences while you're here." She smiled, readjusting Aislinn in her lap.
Yoru nodded.

"I'll remember that. Would you like anything to eat right now? I was planning on testing the kitchen before i started my work seriously."

She picked up pan and checked its sized before she put it away to find another.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
{[wow booming here aren't you Kath]}

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
"No thank you, but I imagine my little sisters are hungry... Are you good at making salads?" Saorla smiled and leaned against the wall, intrigued.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Flufer
{[wow booming here aren't you Kath]}

[[Who's Kath?]]
~I am going to assume that you mean me.~

Anara, the woman with the pigtails, looks to the one speaking to her. She smiles sweetly at the girl and would nod her head.
"A drink would be lovely, thank you."
She replies as her eyes travel around the room once again.
"This is a beauitful place."

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[I do. ^_^]]

"Uh-huh, our mommy made it!" Brigid smiled, two dimples appearing on her cheeks. "What drink do you want?" She asked, her head tilted cutely to one side.
Yoru nodded and headed towards the drawer with knives. She pulled out a knife and lleft it on the counter and grabbed at the stock of vegetables in the fridge.

"Any thing your sisters want in the salad?"

She started chopping up the head of letuce as she turned her head up at Saorla's outline.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
{[ kicks himself in the Butt....name again? sorry]}

Soemthing clicked in Keylon's memory as he recognized Ruairi's face.
"Lil' Rua!."
He clears his throat as he smiles.
"Is that you Ruairi!!"

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Kristen. XDD Just say hey, you, and I should respond.]]

"As long as you don't put any chicken or meat in it, they'll love you forever." Saorla chuckled, watching Yoru with one eyebrow raised. "How are you able to find everything so easily?" She hoped her question wouldn't offend, she was just very curious.

Ruairi blinked, one eyebrow raising up. "Little? I'm certainly not little." She laughed and slid down from the bar stool to her full height of 5' 11", her sister still cradled in her arms. "My name is Ruairi, though."

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keylon laughed wanting to give her a hug.He tapped on his chest with his hands smileing from ear to ear.
"It's me Keylon! you know Lonlon! Our moms were like always hangeing out with each other!!"
Anara smiled at the girl. She was very sweet, very cute, but she seems too young to be serving drinks in a bar.
"Well, your mommy did a very good job. And can I have a glass of pinot?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces