Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who loves Prince Badtz~?

Me! 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 3310 3311 3312 > >> >>> »|

A soft sigh of relaxation exuded past the plum lips of the female whose rosy scent was soon to filter into the room. The doors to the establishment had made no noise upon opening, though as they closed behind the slender girl, the wooden doors made a light click as the metallic locks interweave into their secure hold. Locks of silken tresses billowed about her slim yet curvy form at the disturbance of air, settling seconds later like a weightless veil. A petite pale hand lifted to delicately tuck away the messy, stray locks as an icy gaze was cast about the room. She was wearing a metal-buckled top that cut off just as the end of her ribs, exposing a slender stomach; it was the kind of hour-glass body type that never had to work much, though never gained any excess fat with the exception of her voluptuous bust.

"Hm..."

The ends of her cherry lips would curl slightly in a gentle smile, exposing a pair of sharp fangs which glistening with a luster at the touch of light. Continuing in further, the curvature of her magnetic hips swayed slowly as a mimicking black tail followed closely behind.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Uriel shrugged to himself and shuffled towards the bar, quite amused with his surroundings. "And it starts.." A smile was still plastered on his face as he looked around trying to find a blood pack or two.

Ziyid grunted as he pushed the door open, almost breaking it. "It's freezing out there." He snorted when he saw Ruairi and smiled. "Well, well, well, I've finally made it."

[[All of my characters have long hair xDD...except Cassius.]]
Tyraels eyes moved to the female whom had just entered the building. He grinned softly as he watched her move. He gave a soft chuckle that followed the grin in a soft manner, His eyes moving about the female he spoke with a deep yet gentle tone. "Well Good afternoon to you miss." He bowed to the female.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Saorla shook his hand, intrigued, as the rest of her siblings came darting back inside. "I'm Saorla, and this is one part of my triplet siblings, Ruairi. Aidan is over there." She motioned to her identical red haired brother. "And then there's Aislinn, Niamh, Brigid, and Maeve." Ruairi chuckled as she held onto two of her mischievious dark-haired sisters. "And there's another one on the way. Good luck remembering us all." Saorla and Ruairi giggled at the same time; it was difficult enough to tell the triplets apart.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keylon stepped to the bar he kept his eyes on Ruairi.His mind was slowly working picking out the dust of his long almost forgotten memories. She was beautiful though.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
{[g2g be back later]}
Her long gazelle legs guided her in a smooth saunter to the bar; a true haven for the damned. Her gait was a grace that could not be matched, not even by the most flexible of ballet dancers. It seemed as though she floated like a lost phantom, mindlessly searching for it's place of death.. What seemed to push this illusion further was the tone of her skin. It was a creamy shade of ivory; porcelain with the exception of her lips and the rosy shade that gently flushed into her cheeks. The smile upon the girl's visage would curl further into a devilish smirk as she felt eyes upon her, though she did not let her acknowledgment be known until he had spoken to her.

The pair of icy irises hidden beneath a leathery mask swiveled to the corners of her optics to meet the man's gaze. She had reached the bar by this point and was sliding upon a revolving barstool. Giving a slow nod, an amusement sparked within her feline-shaped eyes.

"Good evening.."

She replied in a silky purr.

Her voice was angelic.. the heavens above would be raging with jealousy if it weren't for the ribbon of seduction which tied around her tongue.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Do Ziyid and Ruairi know each other? I planned for this to be a totally different story.]]
Tyrael gave a smile as he made his way up to the female to take seat beside her, His size in comparison to hers suddenly made the man feel gigantic. "Absoluetly stunning." He looked her over. "May I grace you with my presence? It'd truly be an honor to talk with such beauty as you." He bristled slightly, Her voice so mesmerizing, If it weren't for the Demon inside him, He'd be sucked in by this sudden change of voice and look. It was the darker part of him that kept the man sane, cool, and collected. He stood beside the woman awaiting her reply to his request to be seated with her.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Strawberrii Shortcakeee
[[Do Ziyid and Ruairi know each other? I planned for this to be a totally different story.]]
[[nope.]]

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
"Well, it's nice and warm in here." Ruairi smiled at both of them, her eyes traveling over to her twin who was bristling with jealously at the girl who'd just walked in. "Would either of you like anything?" She nudged Saorla, trying to calm her down.
A single brow lifted on the same side of her face that the corner of her lips were curled into a crooked smirk. One creamy leg lifted over the other as she settled herself in a more comfortable posture. She propped an arm upon the counter and rested her cheek in the palm of her hand as her twinkling eyes met his gaze, an amusement spurring like small flames behind the glassy surface of her irises. Her succulent lips then curled back over her pearly teeth before a gently laugh escaped. It was sometimes rather interesting to see men approach her as they did merely from a first glance.. then again, that was one of the casualties of attraction her race granted.. How else was she to survive?

"Oh I don't know.."
Her gaze dreamily carried over to the assortment of bottles resting behind the counter with a contemplating air to her expression as her head gave a light tilt.

A playful smile soon followed as her eyes flickered back to the man and she gave a light chuckle. Her tail danced behind her with light flicks of delight as she sat back up straight, tipping her head back

"Of course.. I'd love some company. But on one condition.. Have a drink with me?"

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
"No thanks, I'm good. Oh and don't worry about the warmth, I'm so warm you could probably light a match on my chest." Ziyid smirked and grabbed a seat to the far end of the bar. "What a neat little place you've got here..." His eyes casually drifted to the gorgeous woman who'd sauntered in before him, and he licked his lips curiously.
Tyrael gave a nod and a smile as he began to take the seat next to the woman. "What is your name miss? Of course I shall have a drink with you, I shall even pay for yours." He rested his arms upon the table infront of him as he looked to her. "My name is Tyrael." He held his hand out to her with a soft nod. "I haven't spent time in company in quite a while." He chuckled deep within his throat as he glanced at her.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
"Thank you..." Ruairi smiled and sniffed lightly, vaguely recognizing the scent. "Werewolf?" She questioned, laughing softly as her twin's face grew redder from jealously. Saorla wasn't used to not being the center of attention, and Ruairi nudged her once more, warning her to go upstairs, which she did without a backwards glance.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff