Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who loves Prince Badtz~?

Me! 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

”Love isn't what makes the world go 'round…

After his little argument with Harley, Axton figured it'd be best to go out on his own for a few days and calm down. Use the time alone to get the thoughts of those two out of his mind and hopefully give the jerks a little time to leave the place or something. Making his way back, he seemed to actually have a small smile on as he listened to the sound of the leaves and grass and twigs crunch beneath his boots. That familiar glow of the tavern slowly made its presence known as he drew closer to the field. As before, the place still felt like home and that was always a good feeling.

Stopping just outside the tavern, he took a moment to look around. The place really hadn't changed much at all. It still had the same, rustic look to it. He could still remember the day he found the place. The fact that Saorla had given him a job was even more surprising, but he appreciated it more than she knew. As the thoughts of that day seemed to fade away, he pushed his way through the front doors of the tavern and made his way up to his apartment to get cleaned up. Afterwards, he went back down to the bar, grabbed a drink and started looking for something to eat.

…It's what makes the ride worthwhile.”

,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø

Blazing Wildcat

TylorX~XQueen

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? XXXX
What am I Saying? XXXXX
My Song of the Day? User Image
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tylor had been lingering around the town just beyond the forest. He didn't have to stay to close to know the women he was looking for hadn't left the spot he had last picked up her scent. He sighed, hands in his pocket as he slowly walked down the path towards the tavern. There was no putting it off this time. He didn't know how much longer his brother would be wandering around, and he knew that he himself could not do what must be done. There was only one that had enough determination, only one that held enough.... hatred.

He stopped just outside the tavern door, a sad look in his eyes. He couldn't believe it had been so long sense he had seen her, a year at least. They hadn't been close... sense that day. He shot a glance over his shoulder, the cabin in sight. He had time, it would be best to meet her in front of some witnesses after all, he would wait until she came out on her own.. This time maybe he wouldn't get hit in the cross fire of flying snowballs. The thought brought a smirk to his lips. One more deep breath, a slow exhale and he slowly opened the doors.

The tavern seemed empty as Tylor made his way over to the bar. There was a lingering scent, fresh. He stopped, his ears twitching as golden hues gazed up at the ceiling above. There was someone here. Moving around in one of the rooms above. He stayed there gazing at the ceiling in silence for a moment longer before taking a seat at the bar.

The footsteps came down the stairs as the man from before came into view. He didn't seem to take notice as he helped himself to a drink and started looking around for something. Tylor smirks again, amused at how distracted he was. He waited, not saying a word as he just watched the man go about his business. Elbow on the bar, chin cup in his hand, and that oddly soft smile playing on his lips. "Its would appear.. its becoming a common thing for you to ignore me. I'm not sure how I feel about that." His young voice cut threw the silence as he waited for the respionse. A playful grin on his face.

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

Axton hadn't even realized that someone had been sitting at the bar, waiting. He had busied himself with the task of trying to find something to eat. As he rummaged through the cabinets, he started to sense that there was a presence behind him. The voice that followed the feeling confirmed it. It sounded familiar. The scent that filled the air was also familiar to him as well. He couldn't quite figure out who it was but he knew he'd met the person once before.

Turning around, his thought were correct. It was the same guy that had shown up there just a few weeks ago. Axton felt his cheeks get a bit warm from embarrassment as he reached from a glass from under the bar. "I'm really sorry sir, I had my mind on something else so I didn't even realize someone was here." He smiled and he scratched the back of his head. "I'll try to keep that to a minimum. What can I get for you?" Once again, Axton caught himself looking the other male over. There was still something about him that he liked. He couldn't figure it out, which in turn caused him to want to try and figure out more about him. "So, what brings you here today?"

Blazing Wildcat

TylorX~XQueen

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? XXXX
What am I Saying? XXXXX
User Image

Tylor just watched the other man for a moment, his tail flicked out behind him. And the embarrassed look he gave him only made him laugh. He paused, still smiling as he noticed the the other mans gaze, how his eyes seem to travel over him. When he asked him what he could get him he simply shook his head, a smile still on his lips. "Nothing for right now"

Tylor's eyes went to the window, his demeanor changing for a second as he thought on what he was going to have to do. He really didn't know what to expect from his sister in law, only that he was sure she wasn't;t going to be happy to see him.

His attentions was brought back to the other man as he asked him what brought him here. Well that was the big question wasn't it. It always was. And it was the same thing that brought him here last time. He smiled, even if the thought of her didn't make him want to. The memories it brought back to him. How couldn't anyone smile through that and mean it. "I'm looking for a women"

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

Axton continued to study the other guy. When he refused a drink, he shrugged and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge under the counter. "Here, in case you get thirsty." He chuckled a bit as he went about wiping things down, trying to clean the bar back up a little. "Damn dust." he mumbled to himself. Turning his attention back to the male at the bar, he followed his gaze to the window.

He could tell something was troubling him a bit. "A woman huh? Well, what does she look like? Maybe I can help you out. We do seem to have a lot of people passing through here." Grabbing a stool from the corner of the bar, he sat down across from the other.

Blazing Wildcat

TylorX~XQueen

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? Axton
What am I Saying?
User Image

He paused as he watched the other male take a seat across from him. His golden hues examined his physique with his tranquil gaze as he gather his thoughts. Tylor knew she was still here. And being the kind of person she was, he knew she wouldn't go unnoticed. It wasn't everyday that a fur covered cat girl with an unhealthy whiskey habit came around. And she tended to make a scene.

Tylor took a deep breath, his smile dropping for a moment, the worry and hurt surfacing, but only for a moment. "Well, she's kinda hard to miss. Thin, attractive, covered in pale fur and bright teal hair. Bad attitude~" The last part wasn't really meant as a joke, though it did make him laugh a bit. He gave the other male a gorgeous smile, leaning in a bit. "Her name is Alexis, she's my sister in law you see. And I have some information she might be interested in" The name wasn't the same, but the discretion was almost undeniable.

Tylor locked his gaze with the other males, a soft smile coming to his face again. "She was supposed to just be passing threw.. to be honest I'm curious why she's still here....' His tone was serious, perhaps a bit to much so for the soft look he was giving the other male. "Oh! I'm sorry! That was very rude of me. I'm Tylor by the way. Tylor Queen" He extended his hand out to Axton as he introduced himself

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

Axton seemed to freeze the moment he heard the others description. The description seemed to fit that chick from the other day...perfectly. He could feel his anger slowly rise inside him. He couldn't believe anyone would actually be looking for that...that thing. As he sat and listened to Tylor, he did his best to keep himself from growling but a low growl seemed to make itself known. "That...that thing is your sister?!"

"Well, I can assure you, she's here. I'm not one hundred percent of her name but there's definitely a chick that matches that description perfectly here." After a few moments the growling had stopped and he grabbed turned to grab another drink. He let out a soft chuckle as he shook the others hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Tylor. I'm Axton."

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

There was a slight stirring in the bed as the Incubus' eyes opened, looking around. For once, Harley was still in bed with him. He was almost shocked. He was awake before her. Slipping out of bed and showering, he came out and saw that she was still asleep. A sly grin came over his face as he dressed, laughing to himself. He must have really tired her out, last night. Slipping out of their room, he went downstairs and exited the cabin, heading over to the tavern proper. Looking himself over and brushing off anything that might be on his clothes, he stepped inside, scratching his head with a yawn as he fixed the hat on it.

Seeing the male from before, he couldn't help but smirk as he walked up to the counter, taking a seat and relaxing on the stool. He took notice of the other male, his brow arching a bit before looking over the bottles. "So, is there anyone playing bartender today, or can I just grab a bottle for myself?" he asked, leaning closer as he saw a bottle of whiskey that seemed to call his name.

User Image

wearing : l mood : lContent location : lBar with : lAxton, Tylor music : l

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
x

Blazing Wildcat

TylorX~XQueen

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? Axton, Raven
What am I Saying?
User Image

Tylor paused, his smile dropping as the man began to growl. He listened, carefully watching his action. As the other male went on Tylor couldn't help a soft chuckle. He said the name didn't match but by his reaction, Tylor was sure it was Aleixs. He knew that reaction well, and he could hardly blame her bitterness after what had happened... After what his brother had taken away..

"Sister in law, yes. I assure you. Its not blood" He kept the calm air about him smiling genuinely as the other man took his hand. "The pleasure is mine Axton. And it would seem I owe you an apology for any trouble she may have caused. I;m sure after I speak with her, she will be out of your hair."

The other voice caused Tylor to turn his attention from Axton, his golden hues falling on the other male as he spoke. There was something odd about him, he could sense it. A deepening sense of danger overcome him but he kept up the carefree look. "I believe this man is" He turned to Axton "I won't keep you from your work." This time, Tylor intended to see Alexis. He wouldn't leave until he did. If he waited any longer his brother would be gone. He had to tell her... even if it killed him

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

Axton had a small smile as him and Tylor sat there talking. It was rare that anyone could actually sit and talk in this place. There was always something going on, mostly something violent or stupid or stupidly violent. As they sat there, Axtons ear twitched a bit at the sound of the door opening. He didn't have to see the man walking in to know who it was, his scent said it all. When the blonde took a seat at the bar and started questioning about a bartender, Axton couldn't help but stare. The low growl once again making itself known.

When Tylor had answered his question and motioned back to Axton, he shook his head. "Yeah, I'm the bartender here...What's it matter to you though? That's never stopped you and your little girlfriend." His voice trailed off into a growl as he stood up and walked over to the wall of alcohol. "Well...You seem to be staring awfully hard at something...What is it that you want? His tone still had that aggravated sound to it as he waited for the mans response.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

Hearing the tone that the male gave him, he smirked and shook his head, glancing at him out of the corner of his eyes. "Well, usually when we're in here, nobody's doing their jobs. I think I could be excused for thinking that it's an open bar." His tongue came out of his mouth slowly and ran across his lips, his smirk widening. "Maybe if you paid a little more attention to your responsibilities instead of undressing me with your eyes every time I walked into the room.." he said, golden eyes glowing mischievously as he laughed softly.

Pointing to a bottle of whiskey on the wall, he sat back once again and let his right hand hang, his left thumb hooking into his pocket. "No need for a glass or anything. I'll just take the whole bottle." He waited to hear what the male would say about his words, one eye peering out from beneath the hat, radiating a soft glow as his grin remained plastered on his face. "It's got a nice, long handle..Perfect to just wrap my hand around it and hold on tightly..You know? Gotta keep a nice, firm grip when you're handling big things.."

User Image

x

Blazing Wildcat

TylorX~XQueen

What am I Wearing? X
What am I Saying?
User Image

Axton's growling caught Tylor's ears again, they twitched as he gave him a curious look. It seemed like an odd way to treat another customer, so the only thing he could conclude was that the guy must have been an unruly regular. He watched as Axton went over to the shelf asking the other what he wanted.

Tylor waited, listening to Axton snap at the well dressed blond, taking in both there actions. But the mans comment caught him off guard causing him to cough a bit. Tylor felt a shiver run down his spin as he stared for a moment.

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

"Usually I'm not here or I'm busy in the kitchen. You and your little blue haired girlfriend...thing usually just walk in and take what you want anyway." When the blonde made a comment about undressing him with his eyes, Axtons face turned a faint reddish color as he glanced over to make sure Tylor didn't need anything. He grabbed the bottle of whiskey the other pointed out of the shelf and slid it across the bar towards him. The last comment he made though, that did it. Axtons face was completely red now. Oh the thoughts that filled his mind at the thought of it. "I wouldn't pride yourself to much with that one."

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

As the bottle slid toward him, he took his left hand and brought it up, catching the body of the bottle and lifting his right hand, twisting the cap off and putting it on the counter. His fingers wrapped around the neck as he grinned, bringing it up to his lips and taking a swig. "And why shouldn't I pride myself on it? I've gotta know how to handle my own equipment. Then again, my 'blue haired girlfriend thing' doesn't have one and she knows how to handle me pretty well, if I say so, myself.." He winked and smirked, his eyes still glowing as he put the bottle at his side, watching him. "And the way you look at me, I'm pretty sure you'd like the chance, too.."

"It's not that hard to see..Your eyes are pretty honest. So is that red face of yours." he said with a bit of a laugh. "I'm willing to bet that if you could get away with it, you'd be all over me, right now..In more ways than one, of course. But I wonder what's stopping you. Is it the fact that you're not sure if you could handle me? Is it the fact that you know I've got someone in my bed already? Or is it...You don't want to blow what chance you might think you've got.." His eyes glanced over to Tylor a moment, looking back and grinning wide, his eyes flashing with mischievous intent.

User Image

x

Blazing Wildcat

TylorX~XQueen

What am I Wearing? X
What am I Saying?
User Image

His ears twitched at the mentions of if not only once but twice. It might not have caught his attention to much if Axton hadn't put 'thing' at the end of 'blue haired girlfriend'. It had been what he called Alexis, wasn't it? 'That thing' Was he insinuating that Alexis was with this man. He started to wounder.. Was this the reason she had stayed here so long.

The conversation they were having amongst themselves didn't caught his attention right away, that was until he felt eyes on him. It was only a second, long enough for him to catch the movement. His golden eyes snapped back, looking at the other blond. What did he mean..?

He looked back over to Axton, who was completely flush. He got a mildly uneasy feeling, suddenly feeling like there was a big something he was missing as he own face heated up a bit. Oh thank the heavens he was fur covered. It was always so much easier when you didn't have to wear a huge red flag on your face.

He swallowed ready to quickly change the subject seeing as it was making Axton uncomfortable. He turned on the other blond, smooth, calm. Or so his actions expressed. Inside he was drowning. He hoped he wasn't right. It would be bad enough having to meet his sister-in-law again; she was scary on her own. But with how casually he took Axton's words... It seem she might have something with this man. And his present made his blood go cold. "Excuse me, but did I hear that right? I don't suppose this girl your with would be a pale chick, lots of piercings.. bad temper. Sometimes sporting fur?" That last part might seem strange but chances where if he had been the reason she was still here he would know about her curse, so it was safe to say it would be her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces