Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who loves Prince Badtz~?

Me! 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

He grinned as she licked his lips, sucking on her tongue, his hand running down her body slowly. "How can I not be concerned? You're my Kitten. I'm supposed to be concerned for you. Even if you didn't want me to be concerned, I'm still gonna be. And there ain't a thing you can do about it.." he said, his hand going back to her inner thigh. His other hand came up to play with her ears, his forehead pressed to hers as he sighed softly, closing his eyes. "I know the cards you've been dealt haven't exactly been the best, Harley. But maybe I can change things for you a bit. Can't make any guarantees, because I'm not a fortune teller, but I'll damn well do my best."

He gave her a small smile as the hand playing with her ears came down to caress her cheek. "We'll work through it together, you and me. I'm staying here as long as you are. And I'd hope you plan to stay with me as long as I plan on staying here. Because if not, we're gonna have a problem finding a place with thick enough walls. Don't need to be driving people insane with what goes on at night." he said with a playful wink, rubbing her inner thigh.

User Image

wearing : l mood : lcurious location : lbar with : lHarley music : l

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
x

Blazing Wildcat

User Image User ImageUser Image
HarleyxxM a r i exxFairchild

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? Ray
What am I Saying? Handsome, It snowed that night too...
My Song of the Day? User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She moaned softly, pressing into him as he sucked on her tongue; his hand slowly sliding down her body. She pulled away as he spoke, watching his action, listening to his words. For a moment she half expected him to be joking. She waited, almost fearful. There would always be that fear. Didn't matter what it was of, fear of being shunned, fear of losing something... fear of being loved again.

There was that word. She almost cringed. Why had she thought that, is that what this was. She felt something boil up inside her, fear again, but something else. She wasn't sure anymore. Her emotions and cravings were all jumbled whenever he was around. His mere presents intoxicated her. She sighed, her body relaxing a bit, whiskey still heavy on her breath.

She purred softly as he rubbed her ears, her head pressing into his hand, mostly out of habit; a soft smirk coming her lips as her eyes closed. His words struck a cord, teal hues meet his as his hand caressed her cheek, as she bit her lip. The words were on the tip of her tongue. She wanted to tell him, it was eating her up inside. She took another deep breath, the fog lifting from her mind.

She smirked, laughing at his last comment. "I don't know~" she purred "They'd just be jealous Yīngjùn~ (佼)" She grinned her eyes gazing around the room. The smile only last for a moment. Her eyes fell on the window again.. And the snow.. "Xià xuěle, wǎnshàng yěshì... (下雪了,晚上也是。...)"

"It's been a year this day.." She sighed, her eyes still gazing out the window. "And I still haven't found him. I will make him pay for what he took from me.." She held her gaze for a moment longer before she turned back to him. Her teal hues locking on his. "And nothing will stop me not even you BUN tyen-shung duh ee-DWAY-RO (笨天生的一堆肉。). As much as I might want you to" She caressed his neck with her hand, kissing him fiercely.

♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

He laughed, his grin widening. He kissed her back just as fierce and ran his hand along her thigh slowly. Pulling back, he licked her lips, a mischievous glow in his eyes. "Jealous, huh? Some of them might even want you. And then I'd have to split some skulls.." he said softly, his finger running over her lips as he leaned close, nibbling on her ear. "I'm the only one that gets to pet my Kitten.."

Seeing the grin fade from her, he listened to her speak, nodding as he looked out the window. "Just point me in the direction. I'll take care of whoever it is. I won't stop you. I'll even help you, if that's what you want. I won't ask questions, I'll do the dirty work. I just wanna see you smile. A real one, a smile that doesn't have any pain behind it. I'll do whatever it takes to see one of those outta you.."

User Image

x

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xlesi - greek & brazilian - lycan

x threads :
    x mood : hyper
    x chillin' with : axton, harley, raven
    x hangin' in : bar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Only practically her uncle?" Lesi grinned and set the mug of hot chocolate down, poking the still-cooking steak with a fork to see how done it was. When Axton teased her about not remembering how well he liked it, she stuck out her tongue a bit. "You know I'm forgetful as hell... Shit. I really don't remember, sorry!" Giving an apologetic shrug, Lesi went ahead and pulled the second steak from the pan, laying it down on the second plate. "Which is also prolly why I didn't have your number... If you gave it to me, I either lost it or just forgot entirely. Ooops!" She held the plate out to him, smiling. "All done!"

The lycan hoisted herself up onto the edge of the counter and rested her plate in her lap, not wanting to venture out into the bar area where those other two were. "It was hard to get used to at first, but the place Alanis picked isn't like in the busy, noisy section of town, so it's pretty cool! And yeah, I know you can't~ And speaking of which, how is shifting going for you?" She remembered the tough time he'd had the first time he'd shifted, when she found him in the woods and helped him through it. Lesi smiled over at her friend, cutting off a couple bites of the steak to eat. Delicious as always~~

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

”Love isn't what makes the world go 'round…

Axton laughed at the question. "Well, yeah, I am...Oh you know what I mean!" The smell of the steaks was driving him insane and he was about to steal Lesis until she pulled his off the stove and handed it to him. "Well I guess I can't blame you for that one...It's also been awhile since the last time you made me a steak, so I guess I can forgive you. As for the number part, I'm pretty sure I wrote that one down. I'll write it down for you again, just remind me before one of us leaves again."

He sat next to her on the counter as he picked up the steak and took a rather large bite out of it. "I'm glad you're adjusting well. The shifting has been alright. I'll practice from time to time, which is why I disappeared the last few times. For some reason though, it's still painful. Not as bad as the first time though. I'm able to keep a lot of the screaming and yelling down.

…It's what makes the ride worthwhile.”

,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø

Blazing Wildcat

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? Ray
What am I Saying? Handsome, It snowed that night too...

User Image

Feeling his hand running along her inner thigh she smiled with a soft laugh, watching him. She kissed his finger tips as he leaned in. Her ear twitching as he nibbled on it, smirking at his words, she shook her head softly. "No BUN tyen-shung duh ee-DWAY-RO, (笨天生的一堆肉。) no one will be taking me from you. I have no interest in anyone else..' She placed her hand on his chest, pulling away with a little smirk again.

His next words took her by surprize. She blinked a few times, as if doing so would cause something to change. She wasn't quite sure what to think. What she did know is she didn't see the need to drag another down with her. Her gaze went to the window again, having no real response to his words.

She could hardly believe it had been a year, and already, she was losing her will for it all. Not just the fight, or the struggle, but everything... Sometimes she wondered if she should even be saving that last bullet. It was meant for her anyways. Her fingertips ran over her forearm, feeling the ridged scars down it. No, she didn't really want to die. Deep down, somewhere hidden under all this fighting and struggle, she knew that. It was never meant to be.

She glanced to the side, eyes falling on Ray. Part of her knew... he was the reason. The only thing holding her back from her downward spiral. His last words played in her head. He wanted a real smile, with no pain. "I could say the same for you..." Her words trailed off as her teal hues went back to the window. Living the way she did, with all the struggle and hurt, one could pick another out of the crowd, another.. like them. She could see the storm inside him.

She placed her hand on top of his, smiling a bit. "Let me distract you... as you shall me~" The words rolled off her tongue, smooth and sensual as she slowly slide his hand up her thigh. That was when she heard it. The voice was ruff, hardly a distraction. But enough the caught her attention. Her ears twitched as she looked over her shoulder towards the voice coming from the kitchen, a sneer on her face.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

"Good. Because I don't want to be getting my hands dirty. Red stains, I don't need to be throwing away these clothes. I happen to like them." he said with a laugh. He kissed her nose as she pulled away, leaning back and giving her a grin. Despite the lighthearted nature, he could feel that there was a certain heaviness in the air. He could feel it radiating off of her, and it was reflected with his own. They were in the same boat, more or less. Things were taken from them, irreplaceable, things that changed their entire outlook on life and brought them to where they were, today. Though, he couldn't quite complain. He was happy with where he was. If he hadn't walked down the path he had, he wouldn't be in the bar with Harley in his arms, and to him, that was enough to balance out all the negatives that had happened.

"I'll tell you what, then. The day you can give me a real smile and tell me that everything is better is the day that I'll do the same for you. Not a moment sooner, but every smile after that has to be just as real. And I'll know if you're faking. An Incubus is good at knowing fakes from the real things.." He whispered the last line, knowing that it would set her mind on a different path, and he completely intended it. He enjoyed teasing her. It was a turn on to know that he bothered her in such a way. Which made the words thrown from across the room cause a devious smirk to spread across his lips.

"A room, you say? Give me the keys to yours, and maybe I'll consider." he shot back, golden orbs locking on the two. It was them, once again. Oh, how he longed to have them back in the same room as him. He was going to fully enjoy this, now. He was going to relish the feeling of watching them squirm. "Then again, a room consists of four walls. This looks just as much like a room as any, wouldn't you agree, Kitten?" he asked, sitting her up. Facing her toward the two, he pressed her back up against his chest, his legs wrapping around hers and opening them slightly. His arms wrapped around her, his hands crawling under her shirt. His eyes focused on the other male, his teeth sunk into Harley's neck, amber hues half-lidded as he watched for the male's reactions, a soft but audible moan coming from him.

User Image

x

Blazing Wildcat

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? Axton, Lesi, Ray
What am I Saying? Oh god, Lover... more, yes... more

User Image

She smirked, his words sending a cold shiver down her spin, that sense of danger once again in his voice. That one thing that drew her to him the first time around, it caught her breath for a moment. She loved it.

Harley's attention had only pulled away from him for a second. She hardly cared what the women thought, truly the only reason she bothered to look was the headache her voice mixed with all the whiskey she had consumed was giving her. But it wasn't the women that kept her gaze.. Oh no. She recognized the male from last time, and she saw the longing glances he was giving Ray. She felt her hair stand up on the back of her neck, a soft hissing sound came from her throat as she stared at him.

She didn't register Ray's words, her mind was to focused on the other male, her teeth barring and her teal hues locked. She could smell the scent coming off of him, the lust. It wasn't until the last part that she even turned to look back at Ray.

He quickly had her turned around, she didn't really fight him, though she had hardly a clue what he was doing as he pressed her back to his chest. Her hands grabbed his hips, mostly for balance at this point, the motion caused her head to spin because of the alcohol. It was the next action that caught her really off guard. Before she knew it he had his legs around her, forcing opening her hips as she faced the other two in the bar. She felt her face flush and was about to turn around when she felt his arms warping around her.

She knew where this was going now, it took her a moment but the grin slid across her lips as his hands went up her jacket, pulling open the zipper and exposing her bra. She bite her lip, gasping softly giving the other male a half smirk, as if taunting him. Her hands gripped his hips, digging her nail in as he bit down on her neck, she let out a pleasured whimper. "Ó, shàngdì, qíngrén... Gèng duō de, shì... Gèng duō (哦,上帝,情人...更多的,是...更多)" She cried out, moaning softly, rubbing her a** against his crotch.

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

OOC: Bleh...Short...

As the two of them sat there eating, Axton couldn't help but get the feeling he was being starred at. It took him a moment, but as his eyes fell upon the door to the kitchen, he noticed that it was still partially opened and the two that had teased him once before were once again trying to do it again. Their eyes seemed to be focused on him and him alone. The blue haired chick seemed to be getting into it more but either way it was driving him mad. The simple thought of not being able to get what he wanted was aggravating. The longer he watched the two, the more he wanted the blonde male...again. Biting his bottom lip, he did his best to keep himself from growling but the more he fought it, the stronger the urge got.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

Ray's eyes were glowing with mischievous intent. As he teased Harley, he began to release a light amount of pheromones, just enough to aggravate the arousal of those that would catch its scent. Nothing severe would happen, but it would certainly be fun to watch as people struggled with their desires. He had felt that she was only wearing a bra, and he couldn't help but grin. His hands crawled up her stomach, scratching back down. He could hear her speaking, and though he couldn't understand them, he could certainly understand the breathless way that she said the words, her body also making a point.

One hand slid down her and grabbed her a**, squeezing as he ground his hips against her body. All the while, his eyes focused on the male, his smirk widening. He knew that the male was craving him. It was radiating from every pore of his body, and he was loving it. The hand that remained on Harley's stomach went up to her bra, tugging on it playfully as he bit her ear, nibbling it a moment before whispering. "Mm, wouldn't it be so exciting to just strip here and give everyone a show? Having them watch us, listen to us..?"

User Image

x

Blazing Wildcat

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? Ray
What am I Saying? Playful pet name/insult

User Image

Harley gasped as his finger racked down her bare stomach, biting her lip as she leaned her head back. She caught the scent of something coming off of him, how could she not with how close she was to him. Ever nerve in her body was screaming at this point, crying out for his touch, the feeling of his hot breath over her fur. The mere brush of his skin was nearly enough to push her over the edge, sending shivers down her spin.

She moaned softly as he grabbed her a**, her hands gripping tighter into his hips as his body rolled against hers. Keeping him trapped against her. She looked back over at the other male, smirking, her body nearly blocking his view of Ray, as if she was trying to keep him even from his sight. Despite the distraction Ray was causing her, she still kept her eyes on Axton. Possessive, lustful eyes. There was no way she was going to let him take Ray from her.

Harley shivered, moaning softly as Ray nibbled on her ear. The feeling cause her body to cry out again, her muscle tensing, her hips grinding into him more. There was no way to stop herself now. Her body was to eager to please, her craving far to strong. It was becoming harder and harder to concentrate the longer they went on like this. She tried desperately to keep herself from breaking.

Her ears twitched as he spoke, the grin widening. She was starting to get it now, what he was up to. The light tug on her bra made her laugh as he spoke. Her leather jacket had slipped down her shoulders by the point, exposing the teal lace bra underniether. "It would be BUN tyen-shung duh ee-DWAY-RO" (笨天生的一堆肉。) she bit her lip, leaning back into him "But they'll get jealous~ And they might want to take you away from me" She gave him a soft growl as she looked back at him, pressing him back into the couch

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

The temptation. The lust. It was driving him crazy. Watching the two teasing him the way they were. Lesi had long disappeared, leaving him there alone. Axton was wanting the blonde male more than the first time he layed eyes on him. The scent that came from the male was somewhat intoxicating. It seemed to draw Axton closer to the door. The growling he was trying to keep silent finally took over and all he could do was watch. His mind telling him to move closer, his body frozen in that one spot. His eyes darted from the girl back to the other before the blue haired chick moved so that it was harder to see the guy behind her. His growl deepened yet he still couldn't find the ability to move.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

He could hear the growling coming from the male in the other room, a smirk spreading across his lips as he felt Harley shift. Suddenly, his view of the other male was mostly blocked, Harley's body obstructing his view. For a moment, he wondered how this could work in his favor. He knew that she knew what he was doing, now, and he could tell she intended to keep him to herself. Though, after a moment of thought, a perfect idea came to him. He tugged on her bra more, his fingers sliding under the lacy material.

A loud moan escaped him, his hips jamming up into her as she pressed him into the couch. "Mm, that's it Harley..I love it when you're like that.." His voice was loud enough for the male to hear, intending to tease him by any means necessary. If Harley would block him from sight, he would tease the male with his words. "Nobody could take me from you, baby..I'd like to see them try. Nobody makes me feel as good as you do.."

User Image

x

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

As the teasing continued, Axton was becoming more aggravated. He had reached his limit and couldn't stand there and watch any longer. He pushed his way through the door and made his way over towards the couches. Stopping just behind the table, he stood there. The more he tried fighting the urge to growl, it made itself known once again. His eyes trained on Harley. The urge to get to the male had him willing to do anything to get to him and this chick was what was preventing him from to achieve it. His growling was to the point where he would try to speak but nothing would come out.

What was causing him to act like this was beyond him and yet he didn't care. He was going to get to him. "Y-you..." Was about all he managed to get out. The word was some what muffled by his growling but it was still all he could manage. This chick was going to give him up one way or another.

Blazing Wildcat

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? Axton, Ray
What am I Saying? Pup

User Image

Harley gasped as she felt his fingers traveling, her face flushed under her pale fur as she bit her lip. She moaned as she felt his hips press harder into her back, smirking with another gasp. Her teal hues looked back at him as he spoke, her hands gripping harder into his hips, not letting him get out from under her.

That was when she heard it. the doors to the kitchen flew open. Harley kept her eyes trained back on Ray as she heard the foot steps clear the room and in no time the other male was nearly on top of the two, only the table separating them. Her ears twitched as the clear growl fell on her ears. The smirk widened, her eyes pulling from Ray, a mischievous look coming to her face.

This had been what he wanted after all. To aggravate this other male to this point, and oddly enough... Harley was rather enjoying herself. She twisted her body, hanging her legs back to the side, she pressed her lips to his with a soft moan. The growling persisted as she kissed him deeper, her hands running over Ray's body.

Her eyes opened slowly, a grin creeping across her lips as she continued to kiss him, focusing on Axton; a crazed look in them. The word caught her ears, twitching as she pulled away slowly. Her eyes locked with Axton's, the room around them seemed to disappear from her sight. "See something you like Xiǎo gǒu~?(小狗)" The words sounded out playfully as she curled into Ray, her tongue slowly running along his neck, her eyes still locked with Axton's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas