Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxDante De Stephanoxxxxxxxxxx
Primera Espada on Leave

"Well, isn't this funny." Dante said in one of the most monotone droll he could muster. "You're as stupid as you are ugly." He actually looked pretty unimpressed. There was this giant beast, looking so ******** epic and terrifying, and here he was making assumptions. you know what they say about assumptions? Well, it was true.

The b*****d disappeared- oooh. So scary! Dante didn't even trust his eyes to tell him anything. He could sense Gabriel; sense the power that licked off of him. It was enough to tell him that the guy was behind him, and that was enough to tell Dante to have a little fun. He turned around, staring the b*****d down heads on. He did not more than stand there, one hand raising to meet the beast's.

It hit-- impact! It sounded like a soccer ball cracking away. His feet gripped the ground, sliding back a few inches, his arm shuddering a moment, but it all stopped soon enough. Arrancar had some of the strongest defense. In fact, they had a ******** lot of it. Zanpaktuoh could barely breach it."Good..." He murmured, a grin spreading across his face. "But don't ******** play around with me. MASSACRE ME ALREADY!!" At least, if this guy was really all he was worked up to be! Just another ******** hulk!

Mood: Mother ********... -- Place: Dah ********...?? -- Outfit: [G] -- Form: Adult Espada

User Image

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

”Love isn't what makes the world go 'round…

The scene was completely different than what he was used to. Making his way through the woods, he took in the sights of the fresh white power that had made it's way through the trees and layed peacefully along the forest floor. He took a deep breath, letting the icy cold air fill his lungs. It was that kind of cooling/burning sensation from the cold that he loved the most about this time of year. The only sounds he could hear was the sound of the snow crunching underneath his boots, leaving a trail of foot prints behind him. The sun seemed to disappear behind a few clouds and just as he began to make his way out into the clearing, the snow slowly started falling again.

He stopped and stared up into the bright grey sky as the snow fell around him. A few of the flakes landed on his cheeks, melting almost instantly. Turning his attention back towards the tavern, he made his way inside and back towards the kitchen looking for food as usual.

…It's what makes the ride worthwhile.”

,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øº??°º¤ø

Blazing Wildcat

User Image User ImageUser Image
HarleyxxM a r i exxFairchild

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? XXXX
What am I Saying? ********,
My Song of the Day? User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The snow was falling, the sky was dark and the air was cold. Harley loved to hate these kind of days. The memories they brought back gave her ... that feeling. The struggle inside her, that need to run, being trapped. She hated it! A sneer lined her lips as her finger gripped the neck of the bottle tighter. One swift, violent action, a low growl, and the bottle was hurdler at the tree before her. The sound of the shatter glass echoed in her head as the tear ran down her fur cover cheeks.

She reached up her forearm wiping them from her face. No one needed to see that, she guessed no one would care. Well he might... Why did that even cross her mind! Another frustrated growl, her breath frosted, the whiskey scent hanging in the frozen air. Why was she even still here, why had she not left. She had something to do... Didn't she? She could hardly remember in the alcohol induced fog.

She stumbled, her legs carrying her without a real conscious thought. As they always seemed to when she was like this. Time to go.. the thought crossed her mind as she closed her eyes, it always happened this way... just normally... sooner. The cold air rushed over her skin, her mind cleared of her thoughts. Only the whiskey induced fog remained. Didn't matter where her legs took her, she just wanted to be anywhere... she wanted to feel anything. She needed this restless feeling to leave her alone, for once.

Blindly, she crossed the field, her body moved as if in a trance, pushing the door open to the tavern. She stumbled across the floor, tripping over her own feet as her hands reached out, catching herself on the bar. Her cool blue eyes darted around the room, she didn't see anyone... but then again, truly how good was her sight at this point. She pulled herself up and onto the bar stool without so much as a sound. Her long arm reaching over the bar.

Yes! More whiskey! That solves everything! It always had hadn't it? Made her forget, got her into another mans bed.. more forgetting then she would move on. "Tā mā de!" (他妈的!) Her fist slammed down on the bar counter. How could she had ******** this up so bad! Why the hell was she still here. God she needed another drink. She fumbled again, bottle clanking. Some fell to the floor, maybe broken, maybe not. She hardly cared. She found what she wanted. That amber liquor. So wonderful, so tasty...

She pop off the top, tipping the bottle back as she took a long swig and slammed on the counter, her eye focused behind the bar, not noticing anything.

♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫ ♬♫♬♫

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xlesi - greek & brazilian - lycan

x threads :
    x mood : hyper
    x chillin' with : axton, harley
    x hangin' in : bar

It had been quite some time since the last time Lesi had stepped foot in this clearing, her visits becoming fewer and farther between. It was mostly due to being an inconvenience, what with Kota being in school and living on the opposite side of the neighboring city now. But with this fresh snowfall, she wanted to visit- mostly to be able to play in it and see if she could bump into any old friends. It didn't matter that she was twenty... Snow was still a blast! And Alanis had agreed to watch Kota for the night; give her a few hours on her own. Yes, she definitely planned to take advantage of the freedom. Lesi could clearly see footsteps in the deep snow once she was past the treeline and in the huge meadow that housed the tavern, That was a good sign, wasn't it? The lycan grinned hopefully and hopped from footprint to footprint, all the way to the front door where two sets of prints converged- one coming from the direction of the cabins.

"I have arrived!" Lesi greeted once she burst inside, gently kicking her feet against the wall to shake the snow off. "The party can legit start now!" Already grinning, her face lit up even more the moment those bright green eyes landed on Axton. Well, well, well. "Mr. Bartenderrr~ Do your job! You're being a total slacker!" Ignoring the blue-haired furry chick completely- oh yes, Lesi remembered Harley very well- she bounded over into the kitchen where her friend was rummaging for food. "Hungry? Me too! Let's make a deal. If you can make yummy hot chocolate, I can cook a steak or something! That'll be easy! I just can't figure out the instructions on the cocoa..." Mainly, she couldn't hardly read them, even now, with Alanis trying to get her to learn.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

Things had been quiet in the cabin he shared with Harley. They were settling in nice, or at least he thought so. For the first time in what felt like a long time, he felt oddly happy. There was a raging storm in his mind: confusion, anger, frustration. But, he dealt with it. It was all in his head, he had to focus on what was real. Today, however, he woke up with a start, sitting up in bed and breathing heavily. There was a thin layer of sweat glistening on his skin as he ran his hand down his face, looking around. Seeing that Harley wasn't here, he stood and stretched, heading into the bathroom to shower and clean up. He dressed and headed outside, looking around as he yawned, rubbing his eyes. He was still somewhat tired, though he fought it and tried to wake himself up. Maybe once he got into the tavern, he'd get a cup of coffee.

Seeing the broken bottle, he walked a bit faster over to the main building, curious about what was going on. Once inside, he saw Harley, a mess around her as she drank. He came up behind her and placed his hand on her head, between her ears. "Oi, Kitten. What's the matter? Talk to me." he said, petting her gently as he walked closer behind her, leaning down and placing his chin on her shoulder. "You haven't been like this for a while, so why don't you talk to me. C'mon, it'll do you some good.."

User Image

wearing : l mood : lcurious location : lbar with : lHarley

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
x

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

Axton had heard a loud crash and what sounded like shattering glass against the hardwood floor. Making his way towards the kitchen door, he saw that blue haired chick with that guy again. He remembered her pretty well on account she was practically ready to pounce on him for eying her man. Who could blame him though, he was hot as hell and he still wouldn't mind trying to get him in bed. Damnit...I'll have to clean that up in a bit. Shortly after he turned around, he heard the kitchen door open and shortly after a familiar voice.

Turning around to face the girl, a huge smile appeared and he ran over, hugging her tightly. Since Lesi, Alanis and Dakota had moved further away, it was rare that they got to see each. He looked around the kitchen the back to Lesi. "It's a deal! I can't promise much though. It's been awhile since I've made that. Y'all haven't been around to much so Dakota wasn't here to ask me for it." He laughed as he made his way over to the cabinets to find what he needed. "Homemade hot chocolate good?"

Blazing Wildcat

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? Ray
What am I Saying? The weather, mean pet name, Bad memories

User Image

His scent caught in her noise before he had even reached her, she felt her body tense, her ears peaking straight up in the air. She couldn't quite place what she was feeling at this point. She wanted to be angry with him, she tried to hold into it, was that really what she wanted? No, even she knew that, but right now her emotions were out of her hands, running wild.

Harley jumped has she felt his hand between her ears. Her body tensing again, she almost turned on him when he placed his chin on her shoulder. She felt her body literally melt back into him. Heaving a long, whiskey laden sigh her cool blue eyes traveled to the window, gazing out at the white snow, but all she could see was red. Alcohol really wasn't helping anymore. It couldn't keep the memories at bay. She closed her eyes, taking another deep breath. "Tiānqì" (天气) she mumbled under her breath, reaching back behind her, she grabbed at his hair. Her fingers tighten, pulling a bit as she felt a low growl rumbled in her throat. But as quickly as she reacted she let his golden locks go, her hand falling almost lifelessly to her side.

"Its the weather... BUN tyen-shung duh ee-DWAY-RO" (笨天生的一堆肉。)
She leaned back, her arm swiping at the whiskey bottle, sending it a ways down the bar out of her reach, as her body melted back into his, her eyes looked away, ashamed in them. "Bù hǎo de huíyì..." (不好的回忆...)

She didn't know why, but she wanted him close...

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

"C'mon, Kitten. Don't lie to me.." he said, his fingers running down the back of her head, turning to place his lips on her neck. "As much as everyone believes otherwise, I got just as much brains as I do good looks. You're not going to get out of this one. Don't matter how hard you try." He wrapped both arms around her midsection, placing his cheek against hers and smiling. "I'm not gonna let you go until you tell me. Well, I might not let you go even after you tell me. I just like having you around that much.." He squeezed her gently and nuzzled his cheek against hers, closing his eyes as a slight smile came across his face.

Despite the raging storm in his mind, there was always a moment of solace when she was around. It just seemed to happen with her. He didn't mind it, either. In a way, he felt as if they were drawn to one another. He could tell just by listening to her that she didn't have the greatest past, and he knew from experience that he didn't, either. Not much he could really say on his life. Most of it was bad to worse with every step. But that changed when he found her. But, there were still questions that kept returning to his mind when he had a moment to himself. What were they? What did she think of him? What did she think he thought of her? It was an extremely complicated...situation, that they had going on. But he didn't care. It felt nice. He liked it.

User Image

x

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

x threads :
    x chillin' with : axton, harley, raven

It was only when her friend had spotted her that Lesi finally noticed the shattered glass behind the and the heavy scent of whiskey in the air. The ********? Her wide green eyes met Harley's blue ones for a moment, deciding that she was probably already smashed and being clumsy as hell. Oh, well... Either she or Axton could clean the shattered glass up later on. Her sights were only on her friend now, grinning from ear to ear as the other lycan walked over and hugged her tightly, her own thin arms wrapping around him in return. He was the only guy- other than her cousins, of course!- that Lesi truly trusted... And she didn't get to see him nearly enough! "Hehe, that's fine! As long as it's not like, super watered down, I'm sure it'll taste great! And I wish I'd known you were here, I might've come earlier brought Dakota after all! But that actually probably wouldn't have worked out either, since it's a school night and all... It'll have to be next time!" Lesi spoke her rambling thoughts aloud, barely pausing for a breath between subjects.

"But yes! Homemade hot chocolate sounds great! Especially today~" Ignoring the lovey-dovey scene between the blonde man and Harley- whoever he was, she still didn't trust him, though Lesi couldn't really place why- she bounced over to the freezer and got out two decent-sized steaks, laying them out in a pan on the stove to cook. A little seasoning was added, though she went light on hers... She much preferred to douse it in steak sauce afterwards and eat it that way. "So what's been going on in your life, Axxy? Been way too long, just like always!"

Blazing Wildcat

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? Ray
What am I Saying? Mean pet name, Lover

User Image

She huffed a bit, a light flush hiding under her pale fur as she felt his lips touch her neck. If he had been anyone else, she might have pulled away, but she just couldn't. Not from him. She still didn't understand it. Letting him get closer, she could feel the warmth of his cheek brush hers as he wrapped his arms around her. She sighed again, placing her elbow on the bar, cradling her face in her hand. She felt them coming on again, those tears. Why did he care what was bothering her, worse yet. Why was she even thinking about telling him! She placed her other hand on his arms, shacking her head.

"I'm not feeling well BUN tyen-shung duh ee-DWAY-RO... (笨天生的一堆肉。) Do I really have to talk about this now.. here?" She had gotten used to having her vulnerable moment with him. But she wasn't about to have one right in the tavern, for everyone else to see, she didn't need that. She wouldn't be seen as weak, not now, not ever!

She was coming down off the whiskey fast, it happened when one had such a high tolerance. And it never felt good. She scanned down the bar, debating another swig just to stop the turning in her stomach. But she knew it wouldn't do any good, the thoughts were haunting, the imagine of the still form in her arms, the snow falling.. and all that blood. Her eyes fell shut. The screams and sobs did no good. She remember looking down the barrel of the gun. Tear stained cheeks, the blood had soaked into he ground around her and the child in her arms.. to much blood. Everything was gone. She wanted it to end, but no. The man before her only smiled and turned away; that man....

The rage sprang up in her again as her eyes shot open, yet she still did not push from Ray's hold on her. She didn't want to. She had had been falling, and he was the only think that was keeping her from crashing. He was the only thing keeping her alive..She needed a distraction, she wanted to stop thinking about it, she needed him to not ask again. Later, she would tell him later. But not now. Not here..

She twisted in his grasp, just enough to get a good look at him. This man, nothing about her seemed to bother him, not her rage, not her drinking... not even her curse seemed to shack him. It made her feel the need to cling to him. It wasn't a feeling she thought she'd ever have again, how could she after what she had been through. Slowly, she rested her hands on his. The thought crossed her mind, as it did often. She leaned back into him a bit more, taking one of his hands she slowly placed in on her inner thigh, keeping her hand on top of his. "Make me forget Qíngrén... (相好...) I want to forget..." She slowly moved his hand up her leg, her tone mischievous. But her eye said something else. Hidden deep in the cool blue hues. She was pleading for the attention. She wanted to companionship he gave her.. even if she couldn't understand why

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

He smiled to her as he kissed her shoulder, feeling her take his hand and place it on her thigh. The motion brought a grin to his face as he shook his head, laughing softly. "How can I say no to such a cute face..?" he asked. His hand slid along her inner thigh before moving under her legs, picking her up. He brought her over to one of the couches and sat down, putting her in his lap and cradling her gently. "You don't have to say anything if you don't wanna. It ain't my place to pressure you. But I do want to know, eventually. I wanna help my pretty little Kitten, after all." The hand under her legs came up to her chin, turning her toward him slightly as he kissed her softly.

Their lips met, and it was as if the storm had disappeared, if only for a short while. He felt a small taste of what it was like to be normal, to not have any distractions or any negativity in his mind. It was all still there, waiting for a moment of weakness so that it could start its fury once again, but he savored the small amount of peace that he could have with Harley, kissing her deeper. "I'll help you forget anything that you want, Kitten. Just say so. It's the least I can do for you, after all.."

User Image

x

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

"Well, Dakota has never had a complaint about it...of course, it's probably the reason she's always so hyper when I'm around. I like to add a little extra chocolate to it. He smiled and laughed again as he went through the various cabinets trying to remember where the chocolate was. It had been awhile since the last time he made it. "Well, if we had a way to communicate with each other when we're away, it wouldn-...Wait...Dakota is in school now?" Had it really been that long since he had actually talked to Lesi? Shrugging to himself, he finally found what he was looking for. He grabbed the bottle of milk from the fridge and a small pot from under the stove stop. He set the heat to medium and poured enough milk for about four cups of hot chocolate.

"Not to much really. Been in and out of the tavern as usual. Figured since it's all cold and snowy out, I should probably try and stay for a bit longer than I usually do. How about you? How have you and Alanis been?" As the milk began to boil, he turned the heat down a bit and added the chocolate to it. After a few more minutes, the chocolate had melted. He turned the stove off and grabbed a couple glasses from the near by cabinet and poured a glass for Lesi. He grabbed a few small marshmallows and dropped them on top of it and held it out to her.

"Hope you enjoy it."

Blazing Wildcat

What am I Wearing? X
Who am I with? Ray
What am I Saying?

User Image

She let out a soft purr as he slid his hand up her thigh, biting her lip softly. His action was swift and smooth, as he lifted her from the bar stool the room spun around her a little. She gasped, throwing her arms around his neck as she closed her eyes. Before she knew it he had taken her across the room, cradling her in his lap.

Her ears twitched as her eyes opened slowly, she gave him a curious look. "Why are you so concerned with how I'm feeling BUN tyen-shung duh ee-DWAY-RO" (笨天生的一堆肉。) " His hand came under her chin and her ears fell back as his lips touched hers. There was that short moment of panic, she still hadn't gotten used to this kind of attention from another man, but it quickly faded as he kissed her deeper. She pressed into him, her hand grabbing hold of his jacket as she leaned into him.

He spoke again, sweet words, normally it would cause her to want to run. But not from Ray.. She pulled away as he spoke again. A grin coming to her face. "That's what I want.." Her voice purred as she leaned in, pressing her lips to his again sighing softly as her tongue ran over his lips. She had seen it, something lingering in the back of his mind, something she could almost relate to.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
User Image

x threads :
    x chillin' with : axton, harley, raven

Lesi snickered when Axton mentioned adding more chocolate to the cocoa whenever he'd made the drink for Dakota in the past, shaking her head. "Geez... And I thought I was a shitty parent!" The lycan stuck her tongue out teasingly- she really didn't mind if her daughter was spoiled from time to time. As long as she could make Dakota's childhood better than her own had been, then Lesi was alright. "She's been in school for a few months now, yo! Super smart... She got in early. And I have a cell phone now! We can keep up like that, if you have one... I can't text though, unless you have some kinda program on yours that'll translate Greek to English. Because I can write just fine in Greek! Got a phone?" Lesi hurriedly flipped the steaks before pulling out her own phone. It wasn't anything fancy, just a regular flip phone with Greek lettering under the numbers rather than English. Waiting for Axton to finish stirring the cocoa, she held the phone out to him. "Just type your number in, and I can do the rest! Since I really doubt you can read Greek and all."

Once that was out of the way, Lesi took the hot chocolate from Axton after slipping her phone back down in her pocket, poking the steaks with a fork to check them. "Yum~~!" She grinned, blowing lightly on the drink to cool it off before taking a small sip. It was all good as she remembered it~ "You want the steak kinda red in the middle, or not?" Lesi tilted her head and set her mug of hot chocolate down long enough to take her own steak off the stove, dumping it onto a plate. That was how she liked it... Still a little rare in the center. "Me and Alanis have been great! I'm finally used to the city now... Especially the bars and clubs! They're a lot more noisy, but not as dramatic as this place. Usually. There's always drama in bars, but no one ends up dead, at least!" And speaking of dramatic... Her attention turned to Harley and Raven, scrunching her nose up. Well, that was getting a little weird... "So, trying to have dinner in here... Go get a room already! Literally!"

Beloved Werewolf

User Image
Axton
øø

"I'm practically the kids uncle, it's my job to spoil her from time to time!" He laughed as he sipped at the glass of hot chocolate. "That's awesome! How is she liking it? And yes, I do have a phone. I thought I gave you my number the last time we saw each other."

The hot chocolate was delicious but the smell of the steak was driving him insane! "You don't remember how I like my steak? Surely it hasn't been that long! Her mention of all the drama and such here made him kinda miss the old days. The time back when everyone was always around, having fun or trying to murder each other. It's what made the tavern, well the tavern. "Well that's good! I'm glad that one of us is able to adjust to the city. I could never stand them. They're always so noisy and there's so many people. It's never really a good thing for me to be surrounded by that many people. You should know that. I'm glad that you and Alanis are doing good though! Just don't forget to visit when you get the chance! It's not the same without everyone here."

Axton couldn't help but laugh at the comment Lesi made towards the other two and of course that caused his mind to wander a bit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas