Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who loves Prince Badtz~?

Me! 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 3310 3311 3312 > >> >>> »|

((Ahem. Mookie is very interested in joining the staff... However, its late at night and she's feeling vurry tired and dizzy... so she's going to subscribe to this gaia topic, write out her application and give it to the owner when she can. Kapeesh? biggrin ))

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Is....cough I mean Paprika?))

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Saorla nodded silently as she took the coins, then turned on her heel to flit into the kitchen. She got the food he had requested, her face red with irritation as she wasn't used to taking orders, nor did she enjoy it. Her nose turned up at the smell of the meat as she slapped it onto the plate; all of her family were vegetarians. As she was coming back out of the kitchen, she grabbed the first bottle her hands touched, disregarding the name. She was back to his table in a flash and set the plate and the drink in front of him. "Enjoy..." She purred, flitting back over to the bar where Ruairi sat.
Tyrael gave a nod as his feet slid off the table and he reached forward, Looking around him, He glared back down at the meat, Suddenly. His facial expression changed, Rows of serrated teeth appeared as he tore into the meat, Engulfing the raw treat within moments. Upon sitting back, He had returned to his normal state. Gripping the bottle. He opened it and took a heavy drink from it. Before setting it back down and looking about. He chuckled deepily, Allowing his laugh to roll off the walls of the building.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
MookieMay
((Ahem. Mookie is very interested in joining the staff... However, its late at night and she's feeling vurry tired and dizzy... so she's going to subscribe to this gaia topic, write out her application and give it to the owner when she can. Kapeesh? biggrin ))

[[Sounds like a deal! ^_^]]

Aged Noob

((*paws at Strawberrii* D; i wanna join in too!))

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
"Hmm, remind me never to anger you..." Saorla chuckled, one eyebrow raised as her anger quickly disappeared. Ruairi was a little more hesitant, hopping back up onto the bar. "What are you?" Saorla blinked curiously, she'd never heard of anything like him.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
AcidRainDance
((*paws at Strawberrii* D; i wanna join in too!))

[[Go ahead!]]
[Was that towards my character?]

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Yup. ^_^]]

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
( I love your entrance Acid)

Keylon lowered his hand and turned on his heels his boots making a silent thump as he walked he looked at Ru there was something really familiar about her but why?
Tyrael glanced up and removed the hat, Rising from the chair he smiled. His hand spinning infront of him downwards as his upper body soon followed. "Sorry for not introducing myself." He stood up straighter. "I'm what is referred to as a Daemon..Half breed, Between a Demon, and an Animal..Name's Tyrael." He held his hand out to the female. "Sorry about my first...Entrance, I was starving."

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
(daemons are from the seventh tower books or is it golden compass?
[My own form friend, I don't use character's or things from the norm, They are too...Setup.]

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((yeah yeah that's cool! yeah I figured that since in both events Daemons where basically their souls))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff