Me! 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 3310 3311 3312 > >> >>> »|

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
"Desperately." Ruairi chuckled and ran her hand through her hair nervously. Saorla rolled her eyes at her sister. "Whatever you ask for, you've got." She snapped her fingers and smirked. "So, what will it be?"

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Elixer looked down he could not see Ru from this distance very well but she looked like some one he had met before...
"Um I don't know my last job had me taking and managing a lot of important things that if gone wrong could be very bad."
What he saide wasn't an understatement but to most it would sound sarcastic

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Uriel pushed the door open and sighed as the snow instantly melted off of him. "Warm..cozy. A bit too cozy." The buckles and chains on his clothes rattled quite loudly, though he could hardly hear them over the sound of heart beats. "The delicious sound of pumping blood." He chuckled quietly to himself, and leaned back against the wall.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((gah I don't want Elixer any more......hmmmm at all not even in my....sorry that story line is going down the drain.....this is Chiro or should it be Keylon...His bio doesn't need to change though there are several Wraiths that work for Reapers.....this isn't Kameo's wraith though))

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Ahh, so no Elixer? o_O]]

"Ahh, well, you wouldn't want to drink from us..." Saorla smirked as she rolled back onto her stomach, her hair covering most of her face. "We're poisonous." She laughed loudly, rolling her eyes at herself as she pushed the curtain of red away from her eyes. "What would you like?"

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
{{ lol no but I Have the new app ready with new bio and every thing just need some opinions from you still}}

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
"Don't worry, you're a bit too pretty to eat..well..right away anyways." His tar black hair and red eyes contrasted with his skin, making him look a bit demonic. "Well, what's the story on this...tavern?" Uriel asked sarcastically, still taking in his surroundings.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
keylon turned his head to the man. He smirked at the man's comment he seemed to be a smooth talker he liked that. Keylon reached up and pulled on his green outfit making sure that everything was snug.
"This may sound rude but may I ask what race are you sir?"
Keylon tilted his head slightly his golden wings wrapped around his body and faded away. Several strandes of his red streaked hair fell over his eyes.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Uriel grunted slightly and turned to look at Keylon. "Vampire. Names Uriel." Shifting his weight a little bit, he smiled at Keylon and revealed a pair of ice white fangs. "Sharp enough to cut through just about anything."

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
"Everything about it screams 'mother,' right?" Saorla slid off of the counter to stand up. "Our mother found this place, and she refused to let anyone near it while she cleaned it up." She shrugged, both her and Ruairi's pale blue eyes glanced over to the newcomer.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keylon smiled he hadn't met very many Vampires before they were a rare site both in the underworld and Ireland. Keylons smiled and held out his hand He had dawned on his old green clothing and knee high strapped boots the only thing he didn't retain was his speed and his old wings... his new ones made him look like an angel of some sort but he had decided that he would rather hide his wings they didn't go to well with his physic(sp) of a fairy.
"Name is Keylon, I use to be a wraith but now I am a Fairy once again."
Keylon smiled revealing perfect pearl white teeth.
"Never met a vampire before only heard of them."

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
"Fairy huh? Well, it's you're lucky day, I don't eat fairies. Nice to meet you though." Uriel nodded at Saorla when she made the comment about it being motherly. "Not something my mom would've picked out but eh..I guess it is very..girly." He smiled in Saorla's direction before turning back to Keylon. "Never met a fairy before so, I'm pleased to meet you..I guess."
Tyrael rolled his shoulders as his fingers wrapped around the handle pulling the door open, His eyes glanced about the room, Pushing his hands down the over coat he wore it flared outwards as he stepped through the doorway. His lip curled back in a snarl as he glanced about. His head shook a bit before he walked in and moved towards a table, Examining the table and chair his finger ran slowly along the table before he pushed the chair back a bit with his foot, Spinning and sitting in the seat in one motion, His booted feet came up with a clomp on the table as he crossed his arms and waited.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
"Well, now you know several, because that's what we are as well." Ruairi was watching Keylon curiously, something about him seemed familiar. Saorla darted over to the newcomer who'd just come in, a bit displeased about how he made himself at home. "Can I help you?" She gritted her teeth, trying hard to resist the urge to knock his feet off of the table.
His eyes came up in unison with his hand as two fingers pushed the brim of the hat up above his eye's. "Meat. Dosen't matter what kind, Raw. Please." He nodded to the female as he pulled the hat back down over his eyes. He more kept to himself. "Also a bottle of Whiskey, Strongest you got." He nodded as he pushed the over coat back and released a pouch from his waist, Removing from it a handful of coins holding them out to the women.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff