Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who loves Prince Badtz~?

Me! 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keylon bit his lip he didn't want to lie about that...
"You'll see!"
Is all he could say...He should have said something about having a boy but...
He reached over after she finished and held her hand.
"Come on!"
He had to play it out as a urgent matter.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
{[whoa we hit 100]}

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
The elven woman shrugged and settled back against the trunk of the tree, raising the flute back to her lips. Again she played but with less passion, the presence of another person, specifically on she knew nothing of, prodded at her mind.
standing up and taking a few steps into the tree's, a small plume of smoke would protrude from the ground and he would disappear out of no where.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Yeah, like ages ago xDD]]

Something in Aidan's mind clicked suddenly, and he grinned, wider than he had before. "Ahh. I'd share my theories, but I don't want to ruin the surprise." He chuckled and leaned against the bar, keeping his eyes focused on the door. Saorla heard his thoughts, and they quickly closed their minds from their sister.

"No... It's too early!" Ruairi shot out the door; she was barely able to wait for Keylon to follow after her as she ran as fast as she could towards the Tavern. "Mother?" She called, staring at her in confusion as she was sitting, perfectly fine and safe, on one of the couches.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keylon smirked as he ran into the tavern he was catching his breath and as he got to Ruairi he collapsed to his knees breathing hard he held up his hand as if asking for help up. He smirk had disappeared and he played the out of breath Keylon really well.
Idony giggled quietly, understanding why Aidan wouldn’t tell…but her smile grew into a grin as she saw a panic struck Ruairi rush through the door, only to pause with confusion. The little war witch simply wiggled in her seat, excited and eager to find out what was going to happen.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"What's going on?" Ruairi turned to Keylon, staring at him with a mix of irritation and confusion in her eyes. She held out her hand and grabbed his to help him up, despite herself. "Why did you make me think that my brother was being born?" A little frown crossed her face, completely oblivious to everything.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
Secluding herself in shadows the elf finally felt her solitude return. The playing from her flute rose in a sweet nocturne that bespoke of the shades of night. She smiled and the cool wind rustled her cloak. If only for this moment the shadow elf was content, pleased with the world and all in it.
coming back to the soft melody still a ciggarette pretruding from his lips. silently he looked up to the young elf. in a split second he would disappear and reappear in the tree next to the elf still unnoticed.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keylon looked up smiling. He didn't move from his spot he stayed on one knee, pulling the box from it's hiding spot and opening it
"Ruairi will you Marry me?"
His heart beat faster then it ever had. He never said that her brother was being born but he felt bad that he had tricked her to thinking that. But then again he waited for her answer.

Eloquent Seeker

16,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Champion 300
  • First step to fame 200
The melody lifted in pace, rising as the sun does at dawn. The shadows surrounding Lot shifted in response, almost like dark figures dancing behind candlelight. She kept her mind on the notes, not allowing herself to feel the environment around her, she played on blissfully unaware of her audience.
User ImageUser Image

[[I made it!]]

Drele pulled him into the Tavern behind her, still smiling. "Unfair... maybe. But fun! You should have seen your face!" She said, delighted as she recalled the oh so priceless look on his face.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

"Wha...?" Ruairi asked, double-taking. Every emotion crossed her face at that moment; confusion, doubt, giddiness, more confusion, and finally, happiness. She glanced around at her family, noticing that everyone was there, even her four kid sisters. Her eyes landed on the ring, recognizing that it was her grandmother's own wedding ring, and she smiled, nodding after what seemed like forever. "Of course..." She blushed nearly as red as her hair as she laughed happily.

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Lair smiled pressing against her back.He leaned down and whispered in her ear.
"Eh you have already seen me soo I can't do that...don't worry I'll get you back some how."
Lair looked up and saw the commotion...Oh Keylon was proposing!

{{edit}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces