Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 3310 3311 3312 > >> >>> »|

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Located deep within the woods and nestled comfortably in a beautiful meadow, lies the Starlight Mist Tavern. At first glance, it appears to be abandoned, as ivy and other plants have begun to grow on the outside walls. Once inside, however, it's apparent that it's anything but abandoned. Directly inside the door is the lobby, decorated with several couches against the far wall. Opposite the lobby is the kitchen, which is stocked with every food imaginable. On the left side of the Tavern is the bar, and it is open all day to anyone.

There are two floors total, and located on the second floor are the rooms. There are six in total, though outside, there are about fifteen more miniature houses for staff to use when things get crowded.

A town is about two miles away from the Tavern, not very large but definitely not tiny. A dirt path winds through the forest and to that town, making it easy for any of the patrons and staff to take a trip there. If you're a resident of the city, though, and have never visited the Tavern, the path might not be as easy to find.

A lake and various rivers surround the meadow where the Tavern is, providing people who like to swim a place to do that, since there's no official pool.

Come in and make yourself at home!

[[The banner was drawn by Cooking Sherry! heart Click the pic for the larger version!]]

Date: January 25th, 2014
      Time of Day: Late afternoon.
      Weather: Snowy.
      Temperature: 23° F

Introduction | Rules | Announcements | Events | Layouts | Rooms | Staff | White List | Black List | Affiliates

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

1.] The Terms of Service is there for a reason. These rules should be followed above all others.

2.] No Godmodding. Everyone has at least one weakness~

3.] If I'm not around, then the staff has permission to run things while I'm away.

4.] Keep it PG-16 please! I'd hate to delete posts, but won't hesitate if they get really out there.

5.] Literacy is a must! Use [[]] for OOC talk, or some other way to let us know that you aren't in character. Click HERE for the OOC thread. Try to keep it to a minimum in the IC thread.

6.] Employees should try to be here regularly. If something comes up in real life that keeps you busy, try to let me know. If within two weeks I don't hear from a person, they'll be taken off the staff list.

7.] No destroying the place, please. Cause all the chaos you want. As long as you don't kill another person's character without permission, and the Tavern stays intact, I'm cool.

8.] Once you've written your post up... Instead of just hitting submit, hit preview to check for other posts that might have been made before yours. And if your post needs to be changed, please do so to lessen confusion and keep everyone happy. ^_^

9.] If after two or three days someone hasn't responded to a post of yours, please just move on. This keeps things running and doesn't hold the roleplay up.

10.] PM all profiles to me~ Please don't post them in the actual thread.

11.] This is a literate RP, so try to post, at the least, three decent-sized paragraphs. The smaller your posts are, the harder it is for people to respond.

12.] Quote towers! These are super annoying. Please don't quote posts more than once, and erase the text in the previous quote.

13.] Try to stick to the post order to keep the flow of the RP going~

14.] Every Sunday is automatic refresh day. Meaning, no matter what's going on, we start a new day if one is currently still going on. This keeps the RP going. If you wanna continue a certain scene, either finish it up in PMs or ask me and we'll figure something out.

15.] These rules can be changed, deleted, or added to at any time.

16.] Lastly and most importantly, always have fun!

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Meadow Area
Meadow Area
Meadow Area

User Image

Bar, Kitchen & Dining
Bar, Kitchen & Dining
Bar, Kitchen & Dining

User Image

Second Floor
Second Floor
Second Floor

User Image

Upstairs Apartment
Upstairs Apartment
Upstairs Apartment

User Image

Outside Cabin - First Floor

User Image

Outside Cabin - Second Floor Bedroom

User Image

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Job Application Form

This is just for jobs. If you want a room, PM me with your character's name and what room you'd like. Profiles for customers aren't necessary but are definitely welcome.

Username:
    Character Name:
    Race/Species:
    Appearance:
    Desired Position:
    Apartment: (Optional)
    Background:
    Other:
    Small RP Sample:

Owner
      Owner
      Owner

User Image
      Character Name: Saorla Ryex
      Username: Strawberri Shortcakeee

Assistant Manager
      Assistant Manager
      Assistant Manager

User Image
      Character Name: Axton Kalmbach
      Username: Palsrcool

Bartenders
      Bartenders
      Bartenders

User Image
      Character Name: Aidan Siodhachain
      Username: Strawberrii Shortcakeee

[Two spots open~]

Cooks
      Cooks
      Cooks

User Image
      Character Name: Elsabeth Noir
      Username: FrothyGoodness

Other
      Other
      Other

[Unlimited~]

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

There are six rooms on the second floor for temporary guests, as well as fifteen additional tiny buildings outside for more permanent visitors. If you would like a room, then fill out your preference in the application, or if you're just wanting a room and not a job, PM me your character's name and your room/cabin preference.

Second Floor Rooms
Second Floor Rooms
Second Floor Rooms

1.] Akashita Nogitsune
2.] Axton Kalmbach
3.] Aidan Siodhachain
4.] Elsabeth Noir
5.] -free-
6.] -free-

Outside Cabins
Outside Cabins
Outside Cabins

1.] Ray Bernhardt, Harley Fairchild
2.] Winnifred & Selene Atcheson
3.] Noah, Saorla, & Nathan Ryex
4.] -free-
5.] -free-
6.] -free-
7.] -free-
8.] -free-
9.] -free-
10.] -free-
11.] -free-
12.] -free-
13.] -free-
14.] -free-
15.] Dante DeStephano, Uriel Armand

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

heart Palsrcool
heart Toma Shishigami
heart Darkoolaid
heart Alayna Bridges
heart Ravenshaw
heart Cooking Sherry
heart Prince Badtz
heart Phaoust
heart FrothyGoodness
heart Red Lipstick Junkie
heart onyx2047

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

No one! Let's keep it that way~

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

4/21/2012: A couple new rules have been added~
5/21/2012: Front Page Facelift! (by Prince Badtz)

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keylon pushed open the door gently, from his many strap buckled boots came a light tap every time he stepped it was kind of creepy because his boots seemed to do that even on carpet. His Golden wings resting at his back. He looked around he had stumbled here by accident but he was eager to explore for the first time in his life he could do with what he wanted. No more guiding souls across that dreadful bottomless gape.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
[[Pssh woman, you better put me on that white list xDD Filling out my applications, give me a second to send them in.]]

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Haha, definitely. ^_^]]

The Tavern wasn't busy tonight, save for the family that ran it. Flashes of red and black could be seen flitting through the room, too fast for mortal eyes. Aislinn and Niamh were giggling as they ran from their older sister Ruairi. She shot an aggravated look to her identical sister Saorla, who was sprawled out upside down on the bar, her head parallel to the ground and her flaming red hair was spilt wildly on the floor. "A little help would be nice..." Ruairi frowned as Aislinn and Niamh kept just out of reach, toying with her. Saorla simply smirked and rolled over onto her stomach, amused. "But this is so amusing..." She chuckled as Ruairi hissed under her breath in irritation, throwing up her hands in defeat as the unfamiliar man walked in.

"Fine, fine. Go outside and have your fun. Just stay away from mother, she isn't feeling well." Niamh and Aislinn nodded victoriously as they shot out through the door to join the middle sisters, Brigid and Maeve. Ruairi sighed and flitted over to the bar where her twin sat to plop down next to her. Saorla smirked and nudged her, motioning to the door where Elixer was standing. "We've got a customer, say hello!" Ruairi blinked and shook her head to clear it; she'd been so distracted.

"I'm sorry, good afternoon!" She smiled at him as Saorla rolled back over under her back. "How are you?"

[[Irish names. Haha! Very crazy.
Ruairi= Rory
Saorla= Sayr-lah
Niamh= Neev
Aislinn= Ashlyn
Brigid= Breeyid]]

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Elixer blinked.
"Um are you looking for employees?"
Elixer was a little nervous he had never done something like this before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff