Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Located deep within the woods and nestled comfortably in a beautiful meadow, lies the Starlight Mist Tavern, an old Victorian building that once served as a home. At first glance it appears to be abandoned, as ivy and other plants have begun to grow on the outside walls, but once inside, it's apparent that the place is anything but. The bar is the first thing one would see upon entering, with a door that leads into the kitchen behind the counter. To the right of the building is the lounge area- three couches are arranged around an old fireplace, and a piano sits in the corner. And on the left side is the dining area. There are four tables there, with enough seats to serve sixteen people at the most.

There are two floors total, and a basement, though only the first floor is accessible to patrons. The basement serves as storage and the top floor is a spare apartment for the owner's family.

For other people looking for a place to stay, along the edge of the meadow that the tavern is situated in are fifteen two story cabins. The top floor is one whole bedroom/bathroom suite, the bottom floor has a kitchen, bathroom, dining area, living room, and smaller spare bedroom for those with children. These cabins can be easily added onto for those with larger families looking to stay for an indefinite amount of time

A town is about two miles away from the Tavern, which is where the staff gets most of their supplies. A dirt path winds through the forest and to that town, making it easy for any of the patrons and staff to take a trip there. If you're a resident of the city, though, and have never visited the Tavern, the path might not be as easy to find.

A lake and various rivers surround the meadow where the Tavern is, providing people who like to swim a place to do that, since there's no pool.

Come in and make yourself at home!

Date: November 9, 2014
      Time of Day: Early evening
      Weather: Clear, cold
      Temperature: 35° F

Introduction | Rules | Announcements | Events | Layouts | Rooms | Staff | White List | Black List | Affiliates

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

1.] The Terms of Service is there for a reason. These rules should be followed above all others.

2.] No Godmodding. Everyone has at least one weakness~

3.] If I'm not around, then the staff has permission to run things while I'm away.

4.] Keep it PG-16 please! I'd hate to delete posts, but won't hesitate if they get really out there.

5.] Literacy is a must! Use [[]] for OOC talk, or some other way to let us know that you aren't in character. Click HERE for the OOC thread. Try to keep it to a minimum in the IC thread.

6.] Employees should try to be here regularly. If something comes up in real life that keeps you busy, try to let me know. If within two weeks I don't hear from a person, they'll be taken off the staff list.

7.] No destroying the place, please. Cause all the chaos you want. As long as you don't kill another person's character without permission, and the Tavern stays intact, I'm cool.

8.] Once you've written your post up... Instead of just hitting submit, hit preview to check for other posts that might have been made before yours. And if your post needs to be changed, please do so to lessen confusion and keep everyone happy. ^_^

9.] If after two or three days someone hasn't responded to a post of yours, please just move on. This keeps things running and doesn't hold the roleplay up.

10.] PM all profiles to me~ Please don't post them in the actual thread.

11.] This is a semi-literate RP, so try to post one paragraph at the least. Quality > quantity, but I'd prefer no one-liners.

12.] Quote towers! These are super annoying. Please don't quote posts more than once, and erase the text in the previous quote.

13.] Try to stick to the post order to keep the flow of the RP going~

14.] Every Sunday is automatic refresh day. Meaning, no matter what's going on, we start a new day if one is currently still going on. This keeps the RP going. If you wanna continue a certain scene, either finish it up in PMs or ask me and we'll figure something out.

15.] These rules can be changed, deleted, or added to at any time.

16.] Lastly and most importantly, always have fun!

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

under construction!

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Job Application Form

This is just for jobs. If you want a room, PM me with your character's name and what room you'd like. Profiles for customers aren't necessary but are definitely welcome.

Username:
    Character Name:
    Race/Species:
    Appearance:
    Desired Position:
    Apartment: (Optional)
    Background:
    Other:
    Small RP Sample:

Owner
      Owner
      Owner

User Image
      Character Name: Saorla Siodhachain
      Username: bohemian shutterbug

Assistant Manager
      Assistant Manager
      Assistant Manager

[One spot open~]

Bartenders
      Bartenders
      Bartenders

User Image
      Character Name: Aidan Siodhachain
      Username: bohemian shutterbug

[Two spots open~]

Cooks
      Cooks
      Cooks

[Three spots open~]

Other
      Other
      Other

[Unlimited~]

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

If you're applying for a job and would like a cabin, then fill out your preference in the application, but if you're just wanting a room and not a job, then PM me your character's name and the cabin number you'd like.

Outside Cabins
Outside Cabins
Outside Cabins

1.] Aidan Siodhachain
2.] open
3.] Saorla Siodhachain
4.] open
5.] open
6.] open
7.] open
8.] open
9.] open
10.] open
11.] Lesi Xenakis, Dakota Xenakis
12.] open
13.] open
14.] open
15.] Henrietta Mason

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Palsrcool ❤ Toma Shishigami ❤ Erasmos ❤ Cooking Sherry ❤ Prince Badtz ❤ indecisive sunshine ❤ onyx2047

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

No one! Let's keep it that way~

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

4/21/2012: A couple new rules have been added~
5/21/2012: Front Page Facelift! (by Prince Badtz)

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points