Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Hunter

[ The Butcher ]
ninja

((What you want.))

Clean Hunter

[ Oh nothing just lurking in deceased or old threads, bringing them back to the top for a bit of nostalgia I suppose. ]

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
(( I'm feel'in the nostalgia. Lol) )

Dangerous Businessman

OOC: As a thug, Bishop needs an official record. Perhaps he could obtain on and currently have warrants out for his arrest? I could tell you all of the bad things he has done since arriving on Gaia Primus. 3nodding

Clean Hunter

[ Id do something similar but I doubt they will rise from the dead again. Punk a** police. >.< ]
((We're never dead. Was just inactive. Plus, we need stimulus.))

Dangerous Businessman

OOC: Chen could have been tipped off about Bishop's drug and weapon sales activity growing tremendously after he started selling Dzan's goods from TCC. The of course he has detroyed property, stolen, maimed/assaulted, killed very few times. And before he lost his super breath powers, he displayed said power whilst robbing The Bank De Gambino.

Then there is always theories that he is communist, which he is. From what I understand nobody likes communists.

XDDD
China likes communism. In a way.

Well, as I said, I'm not against starting this back up. If there's a hot spot, I can start some rp in your direction.
[ Inactive my nuts, this place is so dead, whenever people try to bring it back it's just a zombie. Shame, I wanted to burn something. Now I cannot. On to sad OM places.]

Aged Gaian

OOC:

You could bring the GPD back pretty easily.

It would just need to operate on a different...philosophy.

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

*Jo has always hated florescent lights. The smell of coffee brewing, he's pretty sure, on a pot that hasn't had its filters changed in eons. Donuts usually look tasty though... Still, this isn't a courtesy call, police stations aren't the best places to hang out. He fixes his clothes, takes a deep breath and walks in as he neatly primps his manilla folder for any stray papers.*

*Jo sighs and even though the place is empty, he takes a number from the little number machine.*
Joasis
*Jo has always hated florescent lights. The smell of coffee brewing, he's pretty sure, on a pot that hasn't had its filters changed in eons. Donuts usually look tasty though... Still, this isn't a courtesy call, police stations aren't the best places to hang out. He fixes his clothes, takes a deep breath and walks in as he neatly primps his manilla folder for any stray papers.*

*Jo sighs and even though the place is empty, he takes a number from the little number machine.*

The waiting lounge looked ordinary, but the rest of the compound was pretty advanced. You had metal detectors that looked like body scanners, automatic sliding doors into each public area, and even what looked to be a robotic device moving across the floor, which kept it white and clean. Other people were waiting around with Jo, each sitting or standing looking at a newspaper as they awaited to be called up. Every five to ten minutes, another one to five numbers were called until finally his was referenced.

"Number 315, please come up to desk six,"came the blare of a woman's voice over the intercom.

The receptionist sat there to await his arrival. She was a dark skinned woman with black hair that fell into tresses on her shoulders. She wore a white blouse, a standard uniform code for women who worked at the desk here.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
OoC:

Give people an excuse to start fights/troubles, and they might just take you up on it~

Not sure how you would send some of them to jail though...

Or what's considered crime, or good business now days. xD

There's at least 3 rather large outlaw gang group rp's rolling around somewhere still.

GPD would need some allies, or to expand very quicky.

ninja

I could try getting Croix to join GPD.

Give the big ol'cold guy a cool blue police outfit, and lett'em loose on all the 'suspects'.

rofl

((*fixes up the place*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas