More Free Things, gimmie gold! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                          Marie "Mar" Annette

User Image
                                                                    they call me the sweetest siren . .. . ... .. .

User Image
                                                She nodded a thanks to the man and slowly slid the drink towards her before she'd even pick it up. One hand rested on her lap while she picked up the beverage and brought it to her full pale lips. The taste of the whiskey and salt swirled in her mouth. She could feel the grainy salt within her mouth and a face full of satisfaction fell upon her. The man walked off and left her to her own thoughts. A few more drinks and then her eyes started to dance around the room. There was another man at the bar a few seats away. A demon like woman sat reading a book and Marie was almost enthralled with her devilish tail that seemed to dance around like it had a mind of it's own. She always wondered what it felt like to have a tail. The mermaids she'd met told her a bit, but to have a tail as 'feet' was different than just having an extra limb hanging around.

shadow_dreamer

Demonic Waffles

l M u f f M u f f l

Dreamer finally closed her book and sat up for a moment.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you?" After the tender had seemed uneasy, and her request for salt, as well as her dripping water upon walking in, Dreamer was skeptical. Often she asked people that question, simply out of pure curiosity. The world was filled with various creatures and backgrounds the the human mind could never imagine.

Her darker business drew her curiosity to know how others worked, what made them tick. The things the woman did, and requested were not something she often experienced. But for all she knew, the girl could have fallen in a puddle and simply liked salt in her whiskey.

The demon's steel gaze looked over the woman, not finding anything out of the human normal. Except for her eyes, when she looked over at her tail, Dreamer seemed to notice their brilliant color.

"Excuse me." Dreamer's lips pursed before she managed to get up. It was hard for her to be a proper owner to a new place. Kaji told her it would be a good idea to get out, and with all the money she still had coming in she figured it would be a good investment. An old factory turned in to a living space with some added bonuses. But it was hard starting from scratch, even after..

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                          Marie "Mar" Annette

User Image

User Image
                                                The woman reading started to put away her book and head towards...her? Yep. Mar turned back to her drink, hoping the woman didn't notice her bluntly staring. A few more sips for good measure. Her body almost jumped when the woman spoke up right behind her. Her question was off putting. She wanted to ask the same. Turning to the woman, "I'm a siren." A string of gold shifted through her blue eyes as she took another drink. "Are you a demon?" The words likely slipped out unwillingly. But she was sincerely curious. She hadn't left the ocean much, so when she had she would try to learn as much about the world as she could.

shadow_dreamer

Demonic Waffles

l M u f f M u f f l

Maybe the woman was meek, but it seemed she also had a hungry curiousity. A small grin escaped the demon as she wandered to the bar. "Vodka Tonic please." Of course it would take a couple minutes for Airus to complete her order. In the mean time the demon leaned against the bar, her elbows supported the rest of her leaning body. The tail behind her twitched like a cat, and her facial expression was amused. "A Siren?"

Airus stopped making the drink and looked up, his mouth slightly gaped. "Really?" Dreamer sharply looked at him. "I-I mean." With that he said nothing and continued to pour.

The demon watched the Siren's eyes, she then quickly looked away. Something she had read before about their eyes being alluring. They way she looked here must have masked how she was when she was in a more natural form. Unless her form stayed the same? She was interested to know more. "Aye, I am a demon. Tell me, why are you on land?"

Demonic Waffles

-Cont.

((I'll be keeping Dreamer around even as Rp partners hop off.))

Dreamer sat at the edge of the pool side, her feet dipped in as she moved them about. Watching the water ripple around her she began to day dream again. It had been a few days now, and still not a word.

She had come back from the Underworld, after her short trip she realized what field she was in. She realized where she should have been standing, but there was no entrance to her other home. It was quiet and no one was around. Dreamer reached for the door, but it was locked.

"Locked? How?" Confused the demon tried the other door. Normally there was no key to this place.

The window maybe?

Demonic Waffles

Then why?

Dreamer backed away, maybe something was wrong, the shadows around the building seemed to be more defensive. Touching the door almost made her skin want to crawl, she held one of her hands and simply looked back. 'Where did he go?'

'I hope he's okay.'

The demon looked at her own reflection in the water and kicked it with one of her feet. If there was one thing most people knew about her, it was her anger. She quickly got away from the water and sat in one of the benches.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

User Image

User Image
                                                          Marie "Mar" Annette

User Image

User Image
                                                A few more sips and her drink was gone. She lifted her finger at the bartender right after the woman ordered her drink, indicating she wanted another for herself. She'd gone to bars here and there - none ever in an old factory style like this - so she'd gotten the hang of the scene and such. She wondered why they seemed so surprised at her race, they weren't a dying one or anything. But they did stick to their own unless it was time to feed. Something she rarely did even if it was something they only had to do every few years. "Well, we aren't stuck in the ocean. We can come and go as we please as long as we at least go in it every once in a while." The sirens just preferred the company of each other. They were all similar in their ways. A few - like her - were the odd balls out and would 'escape' more often. "What kind of demon are you?" A question for a question seemed fair, right?

shadow_dreamer
                                                I'll just continue on then? xD Not sure~

Demonic Waffles

l M u f f M u f f l

((Course, I'm just keeping the thread moving.))

The man would do as asked, starting with the whiskey and then the salt.

Dreamer was even surprised she ended up here after being in forest settings for so long. But her friend offered her solace in a time where she couldn't control her confusion.

It was because she was rare that Dreamer seemed interested in what she was. She had only seen Siren's in books but never one staring right at her. "How long can you stay away from the ocean for?" She wasn't sure of the mechanics of such a creature, she assumed they needed water to breathe, much like a fish. When she fired another question, Dreamer paused, pursing her lips. It was a simple question, yet somewhat difficult to ask. "I'm a Shadow Demon."

Airus wandered back over, placing the whiskey down on the table.

"Why explore this plane then?"

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxx

V A N E S S A R O S E W I N T E R S

xxxxxxxxx
When you came inxxxx
the air went outxx
And every shadowx
filled up with
doubt

x x x
The bartender smiled warmly at the womans familiar yet uncommon face before nodding and mixing her desired drink. He set her beverage in front of her and picked up the card she set on the counter.

Vanessa's delicate fingers wrapped around the cold tall glass, with her other hand she pinched the straw before pressing it to her lips and taking a good sized drink. Her eyes closed in delight before reopening and thanking the bartender kindly with soft smile and gentle gaze. She turned in her barstool to face the room. It seemed it was still a little too early for people to be out but she took no shame in getting a head start.
x x x

I don't know what
xxxyou've done to me
xxxxxBut I know this
xxxxmuch is true
xI wanna do real
xxxbad things
xxxxxxwith you

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User Image
Jesus is risen, it's no surprise
Even he would martyr his mama to ride to hell between those thighs
The pressure is building, at the base of my spine
If I gotta sin to see her again then I'm gonna lie and lie and lie

Kaji wandered downstairs to the bar since it was about that time to mingle and such. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun and she wore a tight black tank top with a short flowing red skirt. Her strappy black heels clicked as she walked down the stairs to find a lonely bar. An exasperated sigh escaped her as she walked behind the bar to grab a beer. Aires smiled and nodded to her and she nodded back. She leaned against the bar and watched people sit quietly by themselves.
"This is bullshit..."
She mumbled to herself, she turned and put on some music to set the mood. It was just classic rock but something you could sing along to. Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me started to blare out the speakers but at a volume people could still hold a conversation. Her hips started to sway as she took a swig from her beer letting the music move her.

She'll make you cry
I'll sell my soul, to be back in your bosom
Gladly now please suck me dry
And still you'll cry, to be back in her bosom
To do it again

Demonic Waffles

User Image

The last Red in the pack she stole, one harsh stare at it and she knew it would be gone. A small snarl escaped her lips, she wanted to crush it under her fingertips and watch the remnants of the cigarette spread all over her floor and under her foot. The anger hadn't left her, the demon wanted to lock herself away and destroy anything in sight. The insanity she felt was both a burden and welcoming at the same time. What had she done this time?

And snapping her out of her trance was the faint sound of...Def Leppard?

Dreamer's steel eyes wandered from the cancer stick to her door. For a while she had been sitting on her bed, pondering and stewing in her anger. Why couldn't she get any answers? What happened? Why were the doors closed? Where had he gone? For a moment her eyes closed and she felt her fingers almost break the thing before she stopped.

[******** it.'

The demon got up from her seat, deciding maybe she should put something on and go downstairs to join her roommate. She pulled the Red in her mouth and flicked the zippo from her nightstand, watching the flame burn it. She inhaled, feeling a calming sensation wash over her.

After the middle chorus she had finally made her way downstairs, seeing Kaji dancing around. Dreamer leaned on the side of the door, taking the cig between her fingers and letting the smoke linger out of her nose and mouth. Unlike Kaji, Dreamer preferred pants, tight ripped skinny jeans and an army green tank top. Maybe some boots too, but no gloves. There was no need to fight.

"Really? Classic rock, eh Kaj?"

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User Image

Kaji noticed Dreamer had wandered out of her cave like a good little demon. A smirk drew across her face and she took another swig from her near empty bottle. She looked up to see Dreamer figure standing in the doorway and she let out a half chuckle.
"I knew it would get your attention."
Kaji finished her bottle and walked over to Dreamer crossing one step in front of the other making her hips rock to the music. Her steps stopped her inches from the demons face before Kaji dropped down to the floor her hands hovering over her sinister curves. She crossed her feet and turned as she whipped her head around her hair falling from her messy bun she bent over suggestively in front of Dreamer and whipped her hair back as she came up. Kaji raised her arms and wrapped them around Dreamers neck playfully teasing her before taking a step forward and turning back to face her.
"You look like you could use a drink."

She'll make you cry
To do it again

Demonic Waffles

User Image

For a moment the demon didn't move, she only raised one brow and pulled the cig to her mouth again, inhaling a little more. Dreamer never minded Kaji, she was a fluid person, someone that played with people like they were toys. After a while, they were nothing more then feathers in the wind to her. But Dreamer always accepted that about her friend. They never had anything more then a friendship, and even in her darkest times, Kaji was usually there to smack her in the face. Or in this case, dance her way in to a small smirk as she watched and felt her movement.

Smoke crawled out of her nose, dissipating when Kaji came up to her face.

"I could use many drinks."

The woman knew Dreamer was more then irritated with life, after all, wasn't that why the shadow demon was here? Magnesium was proving more then just an escape, it was a home.

Dreamer looked around.

An empty home at that, "Geez, seems Gaia has slowed down."

Places used to be packed with people until dawn, then some. These days it was much harder to have a place.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image
User Image

Kaji smirked and made her way to the bar and grabbed the bottle of Belvadere and a iced glass before turning and setting them down on the counter.
"Ya know I just dropped the boy problem and picked up a drinking problem and it seems to be working out just fine."
She said as she grabbed another beer, if no one was gonna drink this bar dry then Kaji would make it her mission to do exactly that, one way or another they would have to find a way to promote this polished turd of a bar.
"You're gonna start making me feel old if you keep talking like that."

She'll make you cry
To do it again

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

xxxxxxxxx

V A N E S S A R O S E W I N T E R S

xxxxxxxxx
When you came inxxxx
the air went outxx
And every shadowx
filled up with
doubt

x x x
Vanessa was already on her her second drink and started to watch these two women mingle. Her boredom was starting to get to her. At the very least these women were quite attractive and the music didn't suck so she simply minded her own business as the seemed to reminisce about what was supposedly the good old days.
x x x

I don't know what
xxxyou've done to me
xxxxxBut I know this
xxxxmuch is true
xI wanna do real
xxxbad things
xxxxxxwith you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff