I used to be an adventurer like you.... 0.1958041958042 19.6% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
The Good Muffin

Turquoise eyes watched Elan for a few moments, noting the way the cat chased the string. It was definitely cute. She watched as the catboy served tea, and as the parlor got more crowded. She was growing bored. She wanted to play. But was it proper for her to ask for such a thing? Oh! An idea seemed to brighten her right up.

She had decided to mimic the kitten, pouncing on the string the way it did. Surely this would be fun!

DaMetaEX's Girlfriend

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Demonic Sebby

The Earl Phantomhive

User Image
User Image

Carbine The Demon Hound

Carbine, not wanting to seem like she was a Demon Hound, and just a smart Wolf Hybrid, looked at Ciel with a look that said it all. The look she gave him said 'Really, you can't figure out how I used my fangs and claws to open the door?' before she perked her ears, hearing a carriage pulling up. Of course, her fur was matted and she had a couple fleas from living on the streets, she needed a bath. Something that she wasn't fond of but would take if needed. Carbine would do anything for food and shelter of some kind. She wouldn't mind a bath once in a while, as long as it wasn't an every day thing.

User Image

Greedy Phantom

17,990 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Get Dissed! 25
[OOC: Sorry for the wait. I still don't have a PC, but I will reply when I can. Also sorry for not quoting. It's a little of a hassle on a small device ]

Ishtar enjoyed being pet by the young Demoness and was thankful for the man's instructions on proper feline petting. When the girl sat him down, he decided to take them off guard for a second and make them think, by clearly speaking, "Thank you." He then ran off to catch up with his Mistress when the butler took her bags and led them to the hallway of guest rooms.

Cynthia felt pleasant with the way the butler treated her. He was very professional. When she was shown the room he thought she would be pleased with, however, the young girl complainer with a huff, "It needs to be cuter!" Her attitude seemed to change in an instant from delightful to threatening, as her eyes shimmered with a serpentine chill. Ishtar mewled angrily under his breath and hissed, backing up Cynthia's displeasure.
Elan jumped in surprise as Lily started to chase after the string herself. "Wait, uh, I dunno if you're supposed to do it, too--" he said, stopping suddenly upon hearing a very well-enuciated "Thank you" from somewhere near his feet. The cat bounded away. A male voice, it was.

"Guess it's a boy cat," he muttered to himself more than anything, eyebrows raised in astonishment. "A boy cat and a cat boy. Ha ha ha."

"Hey, Lily," he said, tucking the string back into his pocket. He took the rest of his gin and tonic down in one gulp. "Don' think that cats usually speak human language, just a note." It was her first time seeing a cat, after all. He didn't want her to think that all cats talked like normal. He let out a weary sigh and wondered what time it was. Midnight at least? It was the witching hour for certain. Feeling the pleasant numbness in his limbs from the gin, he scratched his chest with dull fingers.

"Can ya do me a favor?" he mumbled. "Would love a lullaby to put me right out, I would."

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
The Good Muffin

Lily looked at Elan with wide eyes as he lectured her about cats. Her small hands hooked around each other behind her back. Already, she was learning so much from this place. At his request, Lily beamed happily.

"You want me to play a song for you? A sleepy time song? I can do that! Emily said Chopin is good for sleepy times."

With a bound and a skip, the cheerful child sat at the piano bench. Making a fuss to keep her stuffed rabbit sitting up right where the sheet music normally rested, she got herself prepared. The very serious task done, Lily began to play her favorite sleepy time song.

Elan let out a loud snort from his resting spot on the sofa. The witching hour had come and gone a while past and in a tipsy and exhausted stupor, Elan had neglected to retire to his own chamber for the evening. He would still remain there even as the sun began to color the horizon pinkish and the heat of early June would settle in early with the early summer sun.

Collapsed on the overstuffed sofa's cushions, Elan presented a slovenly sight. His wrinkled dressing gown was coated all down the front in a thin layer of stale biscuit crumbs and his highball glass sat forgotten on the floor somewhere, still holding the last sip of innocent, clear liquid. His five o'clock shadow had evolved into the rough sketch of a beard. Gripping a throw cushion under his head, he growled something in his sleep.

"F*ck y' and your damn butter," he muttered harshly. "... who cares 'bout them damn beetles."

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Seiaryu-Chan

User Image
User Image

tab "Ah, my apologies." The demon said with a bow, holding tight to his professional butler aesthetic and completely ignoring the threatening tone of the demoness, and her cat. Rising up with a fresh smile, he gently closed the door to the room. "If you would be so patient as to follow me, I will show you another." Picking up her things once more, the butler led her further down the hall until they came upon another of the inn's themed rooms. Once more, Sebastian opened the door to show her inside.

"This is Bitter Rabbit's room." He said simply, allowing her to have a look. It was a child like room, still quite spacious, but decorated in the theme of the famous Bitter Rabbit plush, sold by the Funtom Toy Company. The room held it's theme well, keeping it cute and simple. On the bed was a Bitter Rabbit plush, free for guests of that room to take home with them. "Perhaps it is more to your liking?" He asked. "If not, for a bit of a fee, we can have a room custom decorated for your pleasure."

User Image

Demonic Spectator

Claude took the cup of hot tea from the feline, taking a sip then nodding his approval. "You have improved Dream." He said praising him.
He looked up when the little demon girl started to play something familiar and peaceful. The former demon felt himself relax in the familiar surroundings. The smell of tea, flowers and the light scent of baking....Ahh.... He was back home.

Ukaia_Dorei

Joan of Shark

I am so sorry you guys! ;~;

Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
Lily played the song until it's end, before resting her hands on her lap. Looking around, she watched the cat boy and the man who called himself Claude.
She was too shy to approach them, and so was at a loss for what to do.
Picking up her toy, she patted it idly.

Claude Faustus

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas